August 22, 2014 | 1076 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2007 9:29:00 PM More reviews by lunacita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This mascara summed up in a mere 2 Word review~

Racoon Eyes

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2007 9:05:00 PM More reviews by babieedoll

it was ok at first but then after 1 week of use it seemed to be harder to use ei: clumpy 5 little eyelashes. Not good for me at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2007 1:30:00 PM More reviews by bandabug

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wore this for years until I finally woke up to the fact that there are MUCH better mascaras to be found in the drugstore. Great Last isn't bad, but it isn't all that great either. My biggest problem with it was smearing. Because my eyes are deep-set with pronounced dark circles under them, I cannot wear a mascara that smears. Why did it take me so long to try something else??

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2007 10:39:00 AM More reviews by heathermommie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think the formula, consistency, etc. was fine.
It just made my eyes burn. This is not uncommon for me so don't be scared away by that. Obviously, I personally wouldn't buy it again but I know people who use this with great success.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2007 8:59:00 AM More reviews by sendoutthesos

I love this color, but that's about it. It's super dark. The brush is no good. It clumps and I always seem to have smudges. but that's to be expected from something so inexpensive.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2007 4:36:00 PM More reviews by FedoraJane

Truth time... This is a good mascara that has survived the test of time and is the number 1# selling mascara for a good reason - not because it is the best mascara ever - but because it is decent mascara for a good price.

My mother, my best friend, my aunts, and I all use it without any flaking or smudging, so I'm left wondering what went wrong for most of the people that reviewed this mascara.

Not my favorite but not band.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2007 7:18:00 AM More reviews by piasucks2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Yeah, you guessed it. I hate this, A LOT. It's awful. I have nightmares about it, it's that bad. It's clumpy, smeary, smudgey, flakey, and generally unattractive. This used to be the "bomb" in middle school, and I think when they launched the "super sexy" blackest black in high school I grabbed a tube, but man, the memories from this are bad enough that I remember them even now. My tube in high school broke after it feel three feet on the floor, so it gets bad marks in packaging. The color is great, but that's the only thing it's got going for it. The brush is smaller than what I am used to, and the formula it wet and nasty. Expect raccoon eyes, and make sure you carry some Visine with you when you where this, as there will be flakes of mascara in your eye!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2007 1:42:00 AM More reviews by nikitabambina

love this product. really, really good everyday great lashes product! i dont see why some people think its so bad. its great for the price and to me its like diorshow mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2007 11:48:00 PM More reviews by makeitadouble

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

What kind of bribes does Maybelline offer magazines and makeup artists who recommend this crappy product over and over? This mascara is awful...unless you want to look like Liza Minelli in Cabaret w/four lashes on each eye!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2007 7:04:00 PM More reviews by LoloDSM

So after years of hearing all the hype about how this is the best mascara and getting tired of spending $19 on Bobbi Brown, I bought this. Whoop de doo. It looks good when it goes on, but it doesn't stay put. I haven't had mascara migrate this bad since high school when I wore, well, Maybelline. Can't wait to throw this out. I may try the waterproof version and see if it stays in place better. Except for the migration issue, I would like it fine.