July 24, 2014 | 1212 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2007 1:37:00 PM More reviews by kelsha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I dare say that this is the WORST mascara on the market. Smudged so badly that everywhere my lashes touched my skin (upper and lower lashes) I had a black mark. Looked like Raggedy Ann in only a few hours. Yuck!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2007 1:21:00 PM More reviews by stellastar28

this is so yuck it smudges and makes me look like a panda in a couple of hoyrs also made my eyes water. horrid

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2007 10:37:00 AM More reviews by MissMartaMac

I don't know what all the hype is with this product. Every beauty magazine and makeup artist swear by this mascara. I found it to not do much of anything to my lashes. The packaging is chintzy and I hate the brush. I definately would never buy this product again. I actually like the Mabelline XL much much better.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2007 7:59:00 PM More reviews by JGarfield

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Clump city! Will not use again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2007 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Rainbowcrushed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty fail proof mascara, it doesnt make my eyelashes look fantastic, but it does darken them and add a little length and curl. If looking for a miracle worker this is not your product, however if you'd like your face to stand out rather than the product on it this is probably a good option for you.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2007 3:20:00 PM More reviews by canswer

When I was younger, it seemed like a great product, but now that I've discovered other products, it's just a waste of money now. It makes my lashes spidery like, which is a look that I am not looking for.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2007 11:50:00 PM More reviews by jdepp_84

I've tried this mascara over and over again hoping that it will work for me since I hear so many good reviews. But everytime I'm just so dissapointed. I will def stop waisting my money and not buy this product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2007 11:10:00 PM More reviews by tabchance

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried this mascara twice because I keep reading in mags how wonderful it is and how every woman loves it. I obviously don't know these women. I find that this clumps horribly and runs easily. It also rubs off really easily and I always, always, always end up with "raccoon eyes" when I wear it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2007 6:50:00 PM More reviews by aina_cristela

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm completely in the minority here, but I really like this product. It separates my lashes really well, gives them a lot of lift, and doesn't clump. I think it's because of the smaller brush with more spread-out bristles. I can see why makeup artists love it so much. I gave it a 4/5 only because it smudges, but I don't really mind that because it works so well on my lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2007 3:23:00 PM More reviews by luckyrh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So bad. I don't understand why it's rated so highly by the magazines and the makeup artists. While it's cheap and the tube is pink and cute, it doesn't make up for the fact that it gives me horrible raccoon eyes.

Do not buy.