October 24, 2014 | 1557 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2007 11:46:00 AM More reviews by KARHEART

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was the first mascara I ever used. Fortunately, I tried others as I got older and realized that not all macara's give you racoon eyes. I definitely would never recommend this mascara to anyone. It's awful.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2007 7:06:00 PM More reviews by macneim

This was my first mascara and I find that it does exactly what you need a mascara to do. I've never tried a different brand but I don't think I need to. It took some practice to keep from putting too much on my lashes, I would have to blot some off. But after some practice you get better with the brush. This is the number one mascara in America for good reason, so I recommend anyone trying it. You don't have much to lose!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2007 10:49:00 PM More reviews by 993103164

wow...it sucks so bad. i dont understand the rave reviews for this product. the brush is way too big and it always leaves my lashes unbrushed, but rather stabs my eyes. i bought it and only used it once! after sitting there for months i decided to dispose of it....

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2007 8:43:00 PM More reviews by tuffers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate this crap. Worst mascara on the market.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2007 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Rexina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this. Use a primer and then this mascara. The result is stunning. I hate the fact that I've used a whole amount of money on expencive mascaras and then this does the trick for one quarter of the price.. Best of all the drugstores mascaras I've tried. Will buy again. It's a bargin!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2007 11:26:00 AM More reviews by aporia

Ugh--this stuff is awful. The bristles on the brush are too far apart and so it made my lashes clumpy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2007 9:32:00 AM More reviews by RoboticHamster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite mascaras! This makes my lashes long, thick, and glossy. I recommend at least giving it a try. It is very cheap, and could become your HG mascara. One of my top 3 mascaras, the others being Rimmel Extra Super Lash and Diorshow.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2007 5:52:00 AM More reviews by TinkerBelle81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i don't understand the great reviews that magazines give about this product! it smudges and gave me racoon eyes all the time.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2007 8:10:00 AM More reviews by annehelge

What a disappointment! This is the mascara that is supposed to be the stable, cult product?

I do not know if I managed to buy a tube that has been open or something, but this sucked. Seriously.

Soon after I had applied it, it was crumbling on my cheeks. And what I especially require from my mascara is: NO FLAKING, NO CRUMBLING!

I hated it and am left wondering the hype. Never again!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2007 6:26:00 PM More reviews by katiexkaboom

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Who hasn't tried this? I think its one of those things everyone has had. Anyways its a good lengthener and defines lashes. It clumps but it looks good regardless. It gets alllllll over when you try to take it off, but I'm still gonna keep buying it. Its something to always have with me and a top coat of this over another mascara adds the extra length i always look for.