April 20, 2014 | 1683 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2007 7:27:00 PM More reviews by mellimello

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I know this is supposed to be a "classic," but it's honestly just a crummy mascara. All it does is dry out my lashes and clump like crazy. This was my first mascara when I was little and boy am I glad that I'm moved onto better products.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2007 5:32:00 AM More reviews by meepo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

No volume, no lengthening.. This did nothing for my lashes, and it never failed to leave smudges beneath my eyes. Not even worth the few bucks that it cost.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2007 2:12:00 AM More reviews by janeofthejungle

it's just ink in a pink and green mascara tube
really... it just feels tacky after you put it on.. it mends your lashes together instead of seperating them.. no curl.. no volume.. it's basically lash tint that washes off .. oh.. smears off...

magazines always review great lash as the HG of mascaras.. so the editors are highly paid due to maybelline??

i'll probably buy again because it's been #1 again in some glossy
and throw it aways after one swipe

edit: i found a drug store brand to my liking to not go back to the pink and green tube.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2007 7:31:00 PM More reviews by ChineseCricket88

very very lousy. within the hour, it had already smudged all over below my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2007 12:49:00 PM More reviews by masqued_dreamer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Glamour, Allure, and Cosmo have all given this mascara great reviews and awards to boot. My question for them is what in the hell are you smoking? This mascara does not lengthen, does not curl, and certainly doesn't give any volume. It also flakes off pretty horribly and leaves my lashes clumpy every time i use it. I'll stick to my Plush Lash, thank you very much. Maybelline is usually known for their mascara, but this one is jut awful.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2007 12:56:00 AM More reviews by sade529

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a classic. I've been using this since high school and when all else fails, you must take it back to the Maybelline Great Lash Mascara. There is minimal clumping and it does a decent job.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2007 7:08:00 PM More reviews by byourself

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Ughh...! I don't understand all the rave this product got. It does nothing for me, except putting color on my lashes. It uncurls them, doesn't last much and I just can't work with the brush. All my lashes stick together and I have to work with a clean brush to get all the clumps out... No length added neither.
Bad bad mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2007 3:38:00 PM More reviews by love4dolphins

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't understand the hype, the awards, the publicity?
This stuff runs, straightens my lashes after I curl them, smudges and flakes.

maybelline great lash...
YUCK!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2007 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Poutiful

This mascara is a joke. Don't believe the magazine hype. NO volume at all...

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2007 9:54:00 AM More reviews by pancakegood

I really don't think I'll buy this again. It looks good and defines my lashes, but it makes me eyes itch and burn a bit by the end of the day. For a couple more bucks I can get something better that lasts longer.