Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax, Glyeryl Sterarate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Simethicone, Quarternium-15, Butylparaben. May Contain: CI 77492, CI77499, 77491 / Iron Oxides CI77007 / Ultramarines, Mica, CI77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI75470 / Carmine, CI77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77742 / Manganese Violet. CI77742.

I don't understand what the big deal about this mascara is. Its terrible. Clumps my lashes together and flattens them. (Mine are long and slightly curly).

Won't buy again.

I end up with one lash, all of them stick together. I feel like the product is okay but the brush is lacking. It needs a little while longer to dry than other mascaras on me too.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

makes my eyelashes stick together and clumps easily. doesn't really give me the thickening effect either.

I don't know why this mascara is a make-up artist cult favorite. I find it to be very difficult to work with, watery, and easily smudges during application. On top of its difficult application, it provided me with very little thickening or lengthening.

It goes on really well, it looks great.

LOVE. =]

Ok, so its not the BEST mascara, but for $5 a tube, its not gonna be MAC or anything. Good for everyday when you just want a regular mascara, blackest black, not waterproof, with the straight brush i find is best. Will purchase again, mainly because of the price and that i know it works fairly well.

I think it's an o-kay product. It's a good mascara if you're in a hurry and not getting glammed up for anything. It dosen't seperate lashes very well and makes my curled lashes go stick straight after 2 coats. But I think I'll keep it around for lazy makeup days.

Awful. How can this be a number one seller i'll never know.

I too do not care for this mascara. Got it because mags like Glamour rated it the #1 rated drugstore brand. I disagree with them thorougly on that. I tried black and while it produced an inky black shade the consistancy is just bad. I curled my lashes and this mascara managed to weigh them back down and take out the lift. It also "spiked" my lashes offering virtually no seperation to each lash. Will not buy again. Ditto on other posters saying they go with Full and Soft it's a much better Maybelline option.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like this mascara when its new, but it tends to try out in the tube.

Popular Mascaras