September 30, 2014 | 1863 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2003 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Kirsten12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

it makes your lips soft, but doesn't last. Plus, it's hard--literally--and takes several applications to moisturize.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2003 1:05:00 AM More reviews by pakirani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This lip balms doesn't work well for me and if it doesn't soothe my lips in the springtime, imagine how ineffective it would be in the winter. It does moisturize for a bit, but after it fades away or is removed, my lips return to their dryness. I would rather spend my money on MAC's lip conditioner, kiehls' tinted lipbalm, or Rosebud Salve, all of which are great for protecting/moisturizing the lips.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2003 12:27:00 AM More reviews by kristis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Disappointment! Hard to open container at times, Too drying and application is difficult (I like lip balms that you can dig into).
Would not buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2003 3:40:00 PM More reviews by marianm3

I thought this lip balm was a bit too waxy, but I did like the minty, tingly feeling it gave. Unfortunately, I would not re-purchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2003 3:06:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Too hard in the package, and too waxy on the lips. I prefer a more goopy gloss that is easier to spread.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2003 3:40:00 PM More reviews by aly2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I generally like tingly pepperminty things, but this is very drying to my already dry and cracking lips. It feels good at first and smells good, but hurts (literally) my lips more than helps.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2003 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Tyrona

I love the smell & tingle of this..but it just dries out my lips.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2003 2:13:00 PM More reviews by valleychic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lip balm dried out my lips and I did not like the overwhelming mint scent. I won't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2003 1:58:00 PM More reviews by anne00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best lip balm ever, I love it. The minty favor is great. It is kind of expensive around $4-5, compare to other brands. But it does last a long time (about 8 months) The new tin is much easier to open.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2003 9:10:00 AM More reviews by Cynful456

I'm not a fan of this, because while it does smell good, it doesn't do a great job of moisturizing, nor does it have any SPF, which is crucial during the summer (or, at least my tube doesn't mention any SPF). However, I'll re-purchase because my boyfriend *really* likes the minty taste, and it's his trade-off for getting gloss/lipstick all over him for the bulk of the time I'm around him. :)