September 2, 2014 | 1620 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2010 7:18:00 PM More reviews by Isane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lip balm!! It smells so good and is super moisturizing, even for me with extremely chapped lips. Kind of expensive here (almost 5$) but I'll just stock up when it's on sale because it's so great!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2010 9:56:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

This is my first Burt's Bees lip balm, which I picked up at my sister's suggestion. I have a weird thing where I'll only wear lip balm with SPF during the day, but at night I want to wear something more natural and sans SPF. I bought mine from Target for $2.99 but the checkout boy mistakenly applied the $2.00 off any non-lip product coupon attached to the lipbalm so I got mine for $0.99 + tax.

The texture is moisturizing but not waxy and has a light fruity scent. I like that it's 100% natural, and thus a nice alternative to petroleum-based lip products. It does, however, contain both lanolin and carmine. After using it for a while, the smell got annoying so I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by VintagePhoto

I love the smell of this! Its perfect for Spring/Summer. It adds a subtle redish tint to my lips, and makes them look and feel smooth! I like this better than the original

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 10:05:00 PM More reviews by sgamble777

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very moisturizing! Love this chapstick. Smells good, goes on smooth, and moisturizes for a really long time. I can probably go longer between applications but I'm addicted to lip products so I tend to grab for it every 5 minutes anyways, but you totally don't need to lol. Gives my lips a nice red tint.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 7:51:00 PM More reviews by joshquinto

just like the chapstick but better..
really hydrating during the winter..
tingles and smells good..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 1:19:00 PM More reviews by XAmandaXSotherland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE LOVE THIS! - the original can be annoying at times because of the minty flavor that can sometimes be numbging.. this one has a hint of red which looks really natural and healthy and it tastes and smells great! LOVE

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 1:12:00 PM More reviews by lolajean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been on the hunt for a subtle tinted lip balm in a stick since I can't stand putting my fingers in a lip product. It's been impossible to find one that was actually sheer and had no shimmer. The only ones I could find were always in pots. This is the only thing I've found that comes close to what I've been looking for. The tint is super subtle and gives my lips a natural rosy glow. It moisturizes without a waxy feel. The scent isn't all that great, but the look makes it worth it. After using it a few days I hardly notice it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2010 1:08:00 PM More reviews by sonal79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well I am on a natural health kick currently, and after reading about how ingesting parabens from lip balms could be harmful etc. I went and bought this as it is supposed to be natural and paraben free. Sadly this was not moisturizing for me like a regular, petroleum chapstick and had to keep reapplying every 10 minutes. I tried some other natural lip balms but same thing. I read somewhere that microbes can feed on natural plant oils etc. and cannot on petroleum, and some people therefore actually get irritated with natural products. I guess I am one of them as even jojoba oil clogged me up. Well I guess I will stick to petroleum lip balms then, as bacteria can't feed on it. BTW I also read that petroleum is not that bad since it is made from fossil fuels which is basically decayed organic matter from 1000's of years back :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2010 1:41:00 PM More reviews by icceti

I like how smooth it glides on my lips and it keeps my lips soft and moisturized longer than the regular Burt's Bee. Overall it's a great product, but I would rather it be colorless and I really don't like that smell. I have allergies so every now and then I'll inhale through my mouth... and I really don't like the smell going through.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2010 11:26:00 AM More reviews by hollyhoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ooh, I love this stuff! My lips have been a disaster my whole life. This product goes on so nice and stays on. It feels great and keeps my lips soothed, soft, and moist.