September 1, 2014 | 2130 users online

Deodorants - Certain Dri

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2007 1:18:00 PM More reviews by cloudlessblu1108

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Certain dri works really well. You apply it at night and when you wake up, your underarms don't perspire for "72 hours" or so it claims. I found it only works for me for about 24 hours. Good enough! But if you put too much of it on, your armpits will burn.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2007 11:47:00 PM More reviews by butterflyaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Works GREAT but itches so bad! I will continue purchasing. I can use it on Friday night and am good to go the whole weekend with no odor or wetness.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2007 3:03:00 PM More reviews by kandrastek

I have been using this product off and on for about 5 years. Ever since high school I've had problems with excessive underarm sweating, and I read about this product in a magazine and decided to try it. It works extremely well for me. I use it at night and only use about 2 strokes under each arm, because this can itch if you use too much. It is a liquid roll-on, so also if you use too much, it can run. If it does cause you to itch, I've discovered that if you wait a few minutes for it to start to dry, and then put regular deoderant on top of this, the itching goes away- not sure why, but it works for me. You really do only need to use this at night. I still use regular deoderant/antipersperant during the day, even though I really wouldn't have to because this product works so well for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2007 12:33:00 PM More reviews by joody

For those of you who used certain dri, and doesnt work, u guys should try drysol! its a lot stronger, otc product. one treatment lasts for weeks, its a bit pricier though but works wonders, i luv it!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2007 2:42:00 AM More reviews by alexandriamare

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

worst thing i've ever bought. Didn't work for me at all, i have better luck with degree & secret combined.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2007 1:06:00 AM More reviews by xinsun

this totally put an end to my (very) embarrassing underarm wetness problem! i've tried every deodorant out there, even ones made for men, but i'd still sweat through my shirts and sometimes even sweatshirts. but with certain dri, i've noticed i absolutely NEVER sweat under my arms anymore. i can walk around in 90 degree heat and be sweating everywhere else but NOT my underarms! this stuff is truly amazing and i don't think i'd ever be able to go without it! it does sting when you put it on, but that's a small price to pay for completely dry underarms!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2007 9:06:00 PM More reviews by adrienna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am addicted to this product. I would cry is it was discontinued. I had a serious sweating problem since I hit puberty and had tried every stick deoderant out there. I finally found certain dri and i've been using it for at least 5 years now. It definitely should not be used after shaving. Your armpits will itch and burn like hell. Also, a little goes a long way, so I apply it sparingly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2007 12:36:00 AM More reviews by departureofskies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I sweat a lot, especially in the summer. This stuff helps keep me dry all day. You apply it at night and use regular anitperspirant/deodorant in the morning. Do not apply this right after shaving, however. Your underarms will itch and burn. Other than that, it's great!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2007 12:32:00 AM More reviews by eve_ecs

I've been using this for years and will continue to do so. It's an HG, not because I find it to be flawless, but because it's in a league of it's own and because it does what it promises to do.
You do have to make sure you don't apply it within a few hours of shaving or it will sting like a ********.
Also, I recommend letting it dry fully before putting on any top: it discolored the armpit area in a couple of my tees (yes, sometimes I put a bit more on in the morning).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2007 6:41:00 PM More reviews by sadak0

I loooove this product. Now, many people complain of irritation and such, but of course, it will happen when something such as Aluminum Chloride is in the product. It completely seals your pores so no sweat can come out. It stings for a little, and may itch, but it is completely worth it in my opinion. If you have a real problem with irritation, be careful to not apply too much.

I use it nearly every night before I go to sleep: I do not sweat from my underarms at all. I love it. I had huge problems with pit stains before, where I would not even do strenuous activity but would sweat right through a sweater anyway. It was really embarrassing, even though it did not smell. Certain Dri stopped within the first day of using it, and now I don't worry when I lift up my arms, lol.

They say to use "Certain Dri A.M." for more protection, but really, it's unnecessary. You can use your regular deodorant, it's the same ingredients. Also Certain Dri A.M. leaves white marks so use something that doesn't do that.

All in all, whenever this runs out, I am DEFINITELY buying it again. Excellent product.