March 2, 2015 | 2011 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2008 7:27:00 PM More reviews by studdedtiaras

i LOVE it. its just so pretty! and the fact that its blush&bronzer just makes it that much better. i used to use both blush and bronzer on top of each other, but then i got this product and i didnt have to anymore. it looks dark, but when you put it on it just blends right in with your skin tone. def gonna buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2008 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Karryn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

In the box, this looks dark. But it's worth a try - it's actually very subtle and lovely. The brush is very nice and soft and is ideally suited for subtle application. I never thought anything could replace my coveted NARS "Orgasm" - but here it is. I wear this over the base of NARS Orgasm multiple stick and it lasts all day and looks beautiful. Well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2008 3:30:00 PM More reviews by ms_jillian_leigh

This color is just lovely. It perks up my pale complexion, but doesn't look too makeup-y. Dallas provides a nice, natural flush -- no need for a seperate bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2008 8:38:00 PM More reviews by misshilary

I loooove this blush/bronzer. it may look dark, but when you put it on it gives you the right amount of glow. perfect if you're going for a "sun-touched" look. it also doesn't break me out. i will definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2008 5:24:00 PM More reviews by CherryBanana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'll admit I coveted this product for a long time purely for the packaging. Its so cute! (How sad am I?) Anyways I looked at the colour for ages & finally decided against my better judgement (as usual) to go for it, figuring I'd try it, hate & would have wasted my money again. How wrong was I? I ADORE this colour. I am super pale but somehow this works for me. Its even replaced NARS Desire as my staple blusher. Not a fan of the brush but I never like the brushes you get & I think this would be more convenient in a compact but I reckon this will last ages & will repurchase when I eventually use it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2007 1:54:00 AM More reviews by LanaLang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

To me this is a blush/bronzer and I LOVE IT! It's a perfect mixture of a bronzer with a hint of colour. It gives me a very natural looking flushed tan. My new staple and will definitely buy again once run out (if I ever).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2007 2:25:00 AM More reviews by glittershell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great product it could be a blush on darker skin tones or a bronzer on lighter skintones It has a bit of shimme and it hasnt made me break out. I like it a lot and would definently repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2007 2:03:00 AM More reviews by peechez5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Blush is an essential for me so I've tried many over the years from maybelline to lancome and nothing compares to this. The color is absolutely perfect, it's the perfect mix of blusher and bronze. It gives you a sexy glow that I have found with no other. It's light in texture and is easy to blend, smells wonderful, packaging is so cute, costs about $30 CDN I think which isn't that steep, and it'll last forever. I'll never be without this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2007 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Envy37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful color! This blush is great. If you apply a little, it's great for day to day wear. Then when you want a more dramatic look for the evening, apply more, and the color just looks gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2007 10:24:00 AM More reviews by blushinglara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE this blush!! its the best color, applies easily and gives a great healthy glow without looking overdone! Its got a great package & lasts forever. Even the little brush that comes with it works well.