August 28, 2014 | 1517 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2007 2:03:00 AM More reviews by peechez5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Blush is an essential for me so I've tried many over the years from maybelline to lancome and nothing compares to this. The color is absolutely perfect, it's the perfect mix of blusher and bronze. It gives you a sexy glow that I have found with no other. It's light in texture and is easy to blend, smells wonderful, packaging is so cute, costs about $30 CDN I think which isn't that steep, and it'll last forever. I'll never be without this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2007 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Envy37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful color! This blush is great. If you apply a little, it's great for day to day wear. Then when you want a more dramatic look for the evening, apply more, and the color just looks gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2007 10:24:00 AM More reviews by blushinglara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE this blush!! its the best color, applies easily and gives a great healthy glow without looking overdone! Its got a great package & lasts forever. Even the little brush that comes with it works well.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2007 3:17:00 PM More reviews by blndiee06

my HG of all blushes. gives me a perfect rosy cheek without looking ruddy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2007 12:31:00 AM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

this has become a HG product for me. i've been reading all the rave reviews on it and decided to give it a try. OMG i'm so glad i did. the shade is perfect whether you're fair or have some color to your skin. it's a perfect shade of bronzer and blush. i stopped using all my other blushes and now only use Dallas. i'm so in love!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2007 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Dillinger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I didnt try this for ages because being quite fair skinned Ive always felt a little wary of bronzers and bronze/blushers however once I did try this I liked it! Its one that doesnt go on too harsh and its nice for when I want that extra bit of colour and it doesnt look over the top.

I use the brush that comes with it - (I need to buy a decent set of brushes) and I think that it suits its purpose well enough. I like how each of the blush/bronze boxes comes with its own brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2007 12:31:00 PM More reviews by graceyk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color! It looks great against my skin (NC 30). I don't use the brush that comes with it. I apply it with a regular blush brush, and it looks like I have a natural flush. Its kind of expensive, but the pan looks like it will last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2007 12:39:00 PM More reviews by jcbaxter04

I love all the Benefit powders but this a great cheek color for my skin tone. I think the brush makes it easy to apply. I have oily, acne prone skin so I do wash my brush with the rest of my brushes about once a week or so.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2007 2:42:00 PM More reviews by laurenb80

This is a very pretty powder. A great mix of pinky plum with a brownish bronze...I just like a softer blush and it didn't cut it. But for those with darker complexions and olive skin it would be gorgeous.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2007 7:40:00 PM More reviews by i_love_my_jeans

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the colour of this, its like a bronzed plum. but find I can only wear this in the summer when Im more tanned. Otherwise, its very muddy it looks a bit like a big bruise.
It has some shimmer in it (which I usually tend to stay away from) - but its nothing over the top.
I dislike the packaging as I find it a bit annoying and had to travel with.
Might repurchase, but I honesly will not likely hit pan on this.