April 20, 2014 | 1306 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2007 7:40:00 PM More reviews by i_love_my_jeans

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the colour of this, its like a bronzed plum. but find I can only wear this in the summer when Im more tanned. Otherwise, its very muddy it looks a bit like a big bruise.
It has some shimmer in it (which I usually tend to stay away from) - but its nothing over the top.
I dislike the packaging as I find it a bit annoying and had to travel with.
Might repurchase, but I honesly will not likely hit pan on this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2007 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Gammagirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just love this as a blush. The color is just perfect!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2007 5:00:00 AM More reviews by bulbataras

So crazy, I have tried this now three times but finally figured out how to wear it properly for me. I prefer pink and peach blush but when winter comes I defo prefer a cool pink cheek against the paler skin and it is my natural flush. The first two times I tried this, I hated it and thought it was too muddy and cool. It was not until my little sis told me that is what she was using but layered with bronzer underneath that I thought I must give it another try cause she looke so gorge with it on. I actually use benetint to add some warmth, then put loose powder over this and with a very fluffy brush put a light layer of Dallas over this and I get the color I have been looking for. A pink that is not too bright or muddy and which gives a healthy glow without the weird contrast of bronzer against pale skin. Love it!...Finally! Also, these boxes are huge and they last forever, so always well worth the price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2007 11:10:00 PM More reviews by noor84

I just love this blush ! I always wanted a bronzer that has a hint of rosiness to it and this was just perfect! not only do you get a fantastic bronzer but a blusher too! a definite repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2007 10:35:00 PM More reviews by sw

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice product, nice color. My everday blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2007 1:05:00 PM More reviews by yaitza

I like this blush. It gives me a nice bronze-plum shade and in combination with the Hollywoodglo highlighter it looks so beautiful. The packaging is kind of cheap, it's peeling all around, and the brush, sucks! But im reviewing the product, and it works perfect on me!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2007 8:55:00 PM More reviews by sarajane927

As a cool-toned PPP who always wears the lightest shade of foundation, I was surprised by how much I love Dallas. It's a scary brown in the pan, but on my skin, it's an incredibly natural plummy/reddish blush. The package says it's "an outdoor glow for an indoor gal", and I'd say that's 100% accurate for me; it makes it look like I got a little bit of sun, but nothing burnt or even tanned. Just...healthy.

I find this more pigmented than Dandelion (which I also love); it only takes a swipe or two to make me look healthy and glowing. Like Dandelion, it works both as a blush when applied over foundation and as an all-over "beauty powder" when used alone--it balances my complexion and gives me a "no makeup", naturally healthy flush.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2007 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Britannia8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was a bit too purple for me. It also made me break out. I like Nars Deep Throat much better

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2007 9:01:00 PM More reviews by hulagal36

I really enjoy the color of this blush and I use it as an eyeshadow at times too. The color when applied to my eyelids makes my hazel eyes really pop out a gorgeous green. I recommend using black eyeliner when using it as eyeshadow to help with the overall look. Makes my cheeks look like a healthy glow with the right amount of pink. My favorite BeneFit blush hands down.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2007 5:29:00 AM More reviews by nerdgirl72

I never thought I would buy a bronzer as I am very pale and rosy and hate looking 'orange'. The only bronzers I have tried before made me look like I hadn't washed my face for a week.

So I tentatively tried Dallas at the Benefit counter and was pleasantly surprised. I look healthy and glowing, probably for the first time in my life, although I only use it on my cheeks. Have experimented with it all over and it's a bit much for me.

The packaging is not an issue as I don't take it out and about - it seems to last well on the skin, and I have even used the rubbish brush.

Expensive but worth it as it will last for ages.