BeneFit Cosmetics Dallas

4.3

Talc, Mica, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Zinc Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Boron Nitride, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citronellol, Eugenol.

on 3/8/2008 9:33:00 PM

Just the right color on my olive skintone. Does not give off sparkle on my cheeks. It is buildable to better suit skin color. Gives off that natural sunkissed glow. Does not leave me with a pink face. Does not look too brown or overbaked looked.

Cons: Packaging could be better. I don't really like how it comes in a box with a plastic "shelf" for the tiny brush. I use MAC Angled Blush brush, and it works perfectly on my cheeks.

on 2/29/2008 11:09:00 PM

Completely amazing. This blush/highlighter is such a mixture of the perfect tones - plum - bronze - pink - gold - it really does give a beautiful flush to the face. Love it.

on 2/29/2008 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

this gives a really nice glow to my face and it lasts for a very long time. i really like the color to it as it is both a bronzer and a blush. it gives a really nice natural glow. the only thing i dont like is the box that it comes in, it makes a mess in my makeup back.

on 2/11/2008 3:49:00 AM

I worked in a cosmetics store that sold benefit..and their blushes/bronzers never really cuaght my eye becuase it seems like the color doesnt even show up when I would test a swatch on my hand. But i got DALLAS for free one day and when i tried it.. i absolutely LOVED IT... anyways there is not enough good things to say so .. I will be investing in some mor ebenefit blushes now

My friend has this, and i just can't stop loving it. It's blusher and bronzer in ONE! it's an amazing product that adds such a beautiful glow to my NW22 Skin tone. literally, an amazing product.

on 1/29/2008 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

AWESOME product. It just makes my pale skin come to life. Looks dark in the box,but everyone should give this stuff a try. Gives a nice sun kissed look.

on 1/23/2008 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I think this product is overrated and overpriced($30CA).
Yes, it is a very nice color, and good for many skin tones, but there are other blushes out there that are similar and cost a fraction of the price.
The pigmentation is ok, but the staying power is just the same as most DS blushes.
I do like that this is versatile, can be worn alone as a blush or as a bronzer with other colors. It adds a healthy look to my pale neutral skin that I really like.
My biggest beef with BeneFit is the cardboard packaging. For something "high end" and more expensive then MAC I was hoping for a more durable case.

i LOVE it. its just so pretty! and the fact that its blush&bronzer just makes it that much better. i used to use both blush and bronzer on top of each other, but then i got this product and i didnt have to anymore. it looks dark, but when you put it on it just blends right in with your skin tone. def gonna buy it again.

on 1/10/2008 11:26:00 PM

In the box, this looks dark. But it's worth a try - it's actually very subtle and lovely. The brush is very nice and soft and is ideally suited for subtle application. I never thought anything could replace my coveted NARS "Orgasm" - but here it is. I wear this over the base of NARS Orgasm multiple stick and it lasts all day and looks beautiful. Well worth it.

This color is just lovely. It perks up my pale complexion, but doesn't look too makeup-y. Dallas provides a nice, natural flush -- no need for a seperate bronzer.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products