BeneFit Cosmetics Dallas

4.3

Talc, Mica, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Zinc Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Boron Nitride, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citronellol, Eugenol.

gorgeous, amazing, fantastic! my sister bought this at christmas, when i tried it i fell in love! since then me and my aunt have both purchased it and we all agree its the best bronzer we have ever used. the colour is perfect for my fair skintone but can be built upon for darker skintones like my aunts. it might appear a tad expensive, but trust me it will last for ages, also it smells yummy, like lemonade!

This is definitely not for me. Maybe it's my skin tone but the coloring is too dark. I prefer Dandelion which is lighter in color. I'm fairly pale so when I put this on, it was too noticeable. I like something that's more subtle and natural and the coloring of this is just too in your face.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Before I purchased my HG of bronzers, NARS' Laguna, I really liked and used this product. But, since Laguna, this can only get 4 lippies. Technically, this is not really a bronzer. It gives you more of an "outdoorsy" fresh look, vs. tanned look, but for me it falls into the bronzer category. Colour is nice, accurately describerd by benefit as "sunset plum", the consistency/texture is good, too, I like the quality of the little brush included (although I would recommend using that brush only when you don't have a better one handy, and I recommend using a "proper" bronzer brush for standard application). While the packaging is cute, the box is fairly big for my preference, which prevents this product from being "portable" in my purse. This is also another reason (aside from the Laguna preference) why I don't use this product more often. I also think that this may tend to show up better on warmer-toned skins.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Very pretty color...layers quite well. As said before, its kind of a blusher/bronzer, but in a rosy brown way, rather than a golder brown. Nice product to sculpt the cheekbones with.

Just the right color on my olive skintone. Does not give off sparkle on my cheeks. It is buildable to better suit skin color. Gives off that natural sunkissed glow. Does not leave me with a pink face. Does not look too brown or overbaked looked.

Cons: Packaging could be better. I don't really like how it comes in a box with a plastic "shelf" for the tiny brush. I use MAC Angled Blush brush, and it works perfectly on my cheeks.

Completely amazing. This blush/highlighter is such a mixture of the perfect tones - plum - bronze - pink - gold - it really does give a beautiful flush to the face. Love it.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

this gives a really nice glow to my face and it lasts for a very long time. i really like the color to it as it is both a bronzer and a blush. it gives a really nice natural glow. the only thing i dont like is the box that it comes in, it makes a mess in my makeup back.

I worked in a cosmetics store that sold benefit..and their blushes/bronzers never really cuaght my eye becuase it seems like the color doesnt even show up when I would test a swatch on my hand. But i got DALLAS for free one day and when i tried it.. i absolutely LOVED IT... anyways there is not enough good things to say so .. I will be investing in some mor ebenefit blushes now

My friend has this, and i just can't stop loving it. It's blusher and bronzer in ONE! it's an amazing product that adds such a beautiful glow to my NW22 Skin tone. literally, an amazing product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

AWESOME product. It just makes my pale skin come to life. Looks dark in the box,but everyone should give this stuff a try. Gives a nice sun kissed look.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products