October 24, 2014 | 1767 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2007 1:54:00 AM More reviews by LanaLang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

To me this is a blush/bronzer and I LOVE IT! It's a perfect mixture of a bronzer with a hint of colour. It gives me a very natural looking flushed tan. My new staple and will definitely buy again once run out (if I ever).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2007 2:25:00 AM More reviews by glittershell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great product it could be a blush on darker skin tones or a bronzer on lighter skintones It has a bit of shimme and it hasnt made me break out. I like it a lot and would definently repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2007 2:03:00 AM More reviews by peechez5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Blush is an essential for me so I've tried many over the years from maybelline to lancome and nothing compares to this. The color is absolutely perfect, it's the perfect mix of blusher and bronze. It gives you a sexy glow that I have found with no other. It's light in texture and is easy to blend, smells wonderful, packaging is so cute, costs about $30 CDN I think which isn't that steep, and it'll last forever. I'll never be without this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2007 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Envy37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful color! This blush is great. If you apply a little, it's great for day to day wear. Then when you want a more dramatic look for the evening, apply more, and the color just looks gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2007 10:24:00 AM More reviews by blushinglara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE this blush!! its the best color, applies easily and gives a great healthy glow without looking overdone! Its got a great package & lasts forever. Even the little brush that comes with it works well.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2007 3:17:00 PM More reviews by blndiee06

my HG of all blushes. gives me a perfect rosy cheek without looking ruddy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2007 12:31:00 AM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

this has become a HG product for me. i've been reading all the rave reviews on it and decided to give it a try. OMG i'm so glad i did. the shade is perfect whether you're fair or have some color to your skin. it's a perfect shade of bronzer and blush. i stopped using all my other blushes and now only use Dallas. i'm so in love!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2007 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Dillinger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I didnt try this for ages because being quite fair skinned Ive always felt a little wary of bronzers and bronze/blushers however once I did try this I liked it! Its one that doesnt go on too harsh and its nice for when I want that extra bit of colour and it doesnt look over the top.

I use the brush that comes with it - (I need to buy a decent set of brushes) and I think that it suits its purpose well enough. I like how each of the blush/bronze boxes comes with its own brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2007 12:31:00 PM More reviews by graceyk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color! It looks great against my skin (NC 30). I don't use the brush that comes with it. I apply it with a regular blush brush, and it looks like I have a natural flush. Its kind of expensive, but the pan looks like it will last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2007 12:39:00 PM More reviews by jcbaxter04

I love all the Benefit powders but this a great cheek color for my skin tone. I think the brush makes it easy to apply. I have oily, acne prone skin so I do wash my brush with the rest of my brushes about once a week or so.