August 1, 2014 | 1700 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Idole ULTRA [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2008 2:42:00 AM More reviews by ange801

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This foundation is gorgeous, nice and light, keeps the my oily T zone clear. The coverage is light to medium and looks really natural. I was using Clinique superbalanced but it felt too sticky and the colour tended to change over the day but the teinte idole ultra has the perfect colours for pink fair skin like mine. Excellent will purchase again. Would be better if it was fragrance free.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2008 10:50:00 PM More reviews by lesliesitzman

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'll start with the positives, good color match, lightweight feeling, matte finish, and love the pump on the bottle. Negative: it dries my face OUT! I have oily skin, and have NEVER had to use moisturizer until i started using this foundation. It also does not have the staying power it advertises. It looks good for 5 hours, maybe. Def not a longwear. MAC studio fix fluid is so far my HG for a special event, now that'll give you flawless looking skin that can withstand a sweaty night at a club, but you might breakout a bit the next day. I might like this foundation in the summer, too drying for winter. I don't think its worth the money,

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2008 5:46:00 PM More reviews by fraxelface

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was furious when Lancome discontinued the wonderful foundation I'd used for years (Maq-Eclat, or something like that). I went to a Lancome counter at Macys, and was told that Color ID was the replacement product, which was completely untrue. I bought that horrible stuff, and it slid right off my face! I contacted Lancome's corporate office with a complaint, and the customer service rep I was forwarded to suggested Teint Idole Ultra. I have used it ever since. It's light, and it stays on my mature, combination skin without traveling into wrinkles or pores. The color stays true all day. The coverage is sheer, but can be increased with tinted powder applied on top. If any shine comes up during the day, just blot with blotting papers and you're good to go. A plus for my acne-prone skin is the pump bottle, which keeps the foundation bacteria-free. I pump it onto a fresh make-up sponge. One dab will do 'ya. It spreads well, and a bottle lasts a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2008 8:10:00 PM More reviews by jskiwall1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Finally, an oil-free foundation with a soft finish! I used to use Clinique's superbalanced foundation. I like Tient Idole Ultra because the shades are extremely true to skin tones and the finish is soft and delicate. I have fairly oily skin and while this foundation does not absorb oil (you'd need a mattifying powder for that) it does not look greasy at the end of the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2008 1:56:00 AM More reviews by jezhu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great foundation for my moderately acne prone, combination skin. The texture is light, spreads well, and does not feel sticky on your face after application. I am Asian with light-medium skin tone, and I'm able to find my color in the wide ranges of colors they offer.

While it is definitely more expensive than drug store brands, I'm able to find it for < $25 on ebay (no it is not fake). As much as I love LM's Oil-Free Foundation, I just can't find it for < $35 anywhere. This foundation is a great subsitute.

One minor complain is that 14-hours is over exaggerated. My blemishes start to show a bit after maybe 5-6 hours, with most of the foundation giving me the look of even-toned skin stays put for at least 10 hours I would say.

Also it does have a bit of alcohol, so you may want to reconsider if you have very sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2008 9:10:00 AM More reviews by HoneyCamisado

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This foundation gives a light coverage and does NOT stay on for 14 hours.
    It has a lovely colour range, and I'm sure you will be able to find a suitable shade for your skin tone.
    It does not work too well on drier areas or acne as it flakes. This was my first high end foundation when I was 15, I still use it, but am seriously considering getting something more suitable for dry skin and good acne coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2008 12:16:00 PM More reviews by IrkaY

I am very happy with this foundation. Very light, good coverage and stays on all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2008 6:22:00 PM More reviews by PaintedBlue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm so happy with this foundation. I am 40, with fair-medium skin - and oily, especially in the t-zone...some visible pores across the bridge of nose, and fine lines around eyes. I like that I can apply this different ways to obtain whatever coverage I feel I need that day. Some days I use a dry stippling brush for more coverage, and when I feel I need less, I use a damp cosmetic sponge. Both ways, I am pleased with the result, which is natural, smooth and even. 1 pump is more than sufficient for my entire face, so even though this is somewhat pricey, a little goes a long way.
    I would and will buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2008 12:44:00 AM More reviews by katia85

what can I say the best foundation ever.!!!!!!!!
    I have very sensitive skin but this foundation won't clog my pores ,and it's so lite u forget u have it on. LOVE IT

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2008 9:56:00 AM More reviews by Russianlass

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really, really like this foundation a lot! I have been looking for a foundation to replace my Chanel, which in my opinion was just too yellow. I am a pink with some warm undertones. I have extremely oily skin, even with this foundation, I have to blot several times. I was waffling between this foundation and LM Creme silk. I received a sample of the Creme silk and while I loved the coverage, it made me so greasy and oily an hour later. Lancome gave beautiful mat coverage that was as close to flawless, as I ever gotten from a foundation, without looking all made up. I realize now that I have been using foundations that were to sheer for my oily skin in an attempt to avoid that madeup look. I actually have received several compliments on my skin this past week and I just purchased this product on Tuesday. Great foundation!