November 27, 2014 | 952 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2009 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Hematite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've tried them all, I think, and this is by far the best remover for w/p mu and mascara.
I shake up the bottle, tip it over one cotton ball, and by very gently holding the cotton over each eye, a load of mu dissolves. It is not greasy and does not sting. worth the price, as I can use it sparingly as just described.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2009 12:11:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product did a great job at removing my eye makeup with no burning sensation or irritation, but I found after a few days of using this my eye area was becoming quite dry and sensative. Once I stopped using it I had no further problems so I believe this was the culprit. Won't be putting this product near my face again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 1:13:00 PM More reviews by MKM2000

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far my favorite makeup remover. I have tried drugstore makeup removers and even though i love the prices most of them leave me feeling greasy and that's no good. I use this everyday and have never had a problem with breakouts or irritation. The packaging is nice with the child-proof type cap, however be careful when traveling because it has a tendency to leak.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2009 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Bjet

My favorite makeup remover! I love how this removes my lipgloss, lipstick etc. and my lips don't feel sticky after cleansing! It also takes off my waterproof make up in a jiffy! Love this stuff! It feels oily but it doesn't break out my skin. Althought it says eye and lips I find it can remove my foundation as well! So I use this then I cleanse my face and my skin is makeup free :D

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2009 4:53:00 PM More reviews by herebygrace

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Product seemed to work fine for me but the product irritated my eyes. My eyes would get so red - and stay red throughout the next day - it was embarassing. I didn't realize it was this product at first and started taking allergy meds. I was also using the facial cleanser and have discontinued both. It's a shame because I loved the convenience of the products.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2009 7:07:00 AM More reviews by makiyazh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Grey

I really like this eye makeup remover. Others have always dried out my delicate eye area. This one removes all traces of my eye makeup and leaves my skin feeling moisturised.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 9:47:00 AM More reviews by MissRalux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried a sample of this and i really love it! I will definitly buy it again

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 9:44:00 AM More reviews by rebeccawangxiaoyin

One of my favorite eye makeup remover! I have already purchased again and again and again. It removes any eye makeup effortlessly, and it does not irritate my eyes very much even if I get it into my eyes accidentally. It is also not pricy. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 1:16:00 PM More reviews by lourvesther

i love this product! i wear waterproof mascara due to my teary eyes, this dissolves my mascara and eye makeup well.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2009 12:04:00 AM More reviews by BrownEyedGirl85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I also received this free with the purchase of something else. I tried it out & it irritated my eyes a little bit. Also, it has greasy feel to it after you wipe your makeup off. However I do love how it's sensitive to your face, I'd much rather use it as a facial makeup remover. Not on my eyes.