Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 6/27/2009 11:55:00 PM

I stole this from my grandma and I love it. It's so gentle and removes all of my eyeliner/mascara/etc. in one swipe. I don't know how much it is, but since it's Clinique it's probably more on the expensive side. Very worth it though!

on 6/27/2009 11:34:00 PM

I bought 2 bottles for this product. Compare to another products is cheap and quite good. I use it for my lips. It removes all after 2 times of using it. All shimmer will go away. Good stuff but i hate this cap.

on 6/20/2009 4:11:00 PM

Buy it on a regualer basis, best product I ever used with contacts. Just do what it says and it works. Was with Clinique for 5 years! I'm in my 50's and still use many of their products.

on 6/20/2009 3:48:00 PM

I found this to be a really decent emur, but not perfect. I give the bottle a good shake, pour some onto a cotton pad and hold onto my eye for like 10 secs. It usually takes a good 3 swipes to get all e/l and and mascara off. The two things i dislike about this emur is the packaging, which i think is wasteful, i would prefer a pump bottle, and the film it leaves on my eye area, so i have to wash it afterwards. I wouldnt fork out the 13 for this again, i cant afford that regulary, but if i could, i would buy this.

I adore this product. It removes all traces of make up without leaving a gross residue, dirty feeling, behind. However since I was not born with porcelain skin (I have large pores) I always make sure to re-rinse my face afterward. Oh well, it's going to be that way with all make up removers.. I suppose. xoxox

on 6/5/2009 11:52:00 PM

i've been using this product for about 3 years now, and it left me with no problems at all, it doesn't leave me any residue behind nor have it irritated me at all, it takes of my makeup so easily. i will definately keep buying this product!

I love this product, it is gentle and feels lovely on my skin.
It takes my make up off as well as my heavily used mascara.

Rub it on your face and just wipe it off with a tissue, it is nice and simple with no effort needed.

The only con in my opinion is the packaging, i think it would be better in a pump bottle so the product isn't getting wasted.

on 5/22/2009 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

PROS: Removes m/u well (I usually soak a cotton ball and leave it on my eye for 20 seconds, so I don't have to tug). A little spendy. No scent. Good sturdy packaging and lid. Doesn't sting my eyes, even when I'm wearing contacts.

CONS: Leaves some film on skin.

Overall, I would repurchase this in some situations (although I feel that Neutrogena's oil-free eye m/u remover works almost as well and costs half as much, so I'll stick w/Neutrogena most of the time :) )

on 5/21/2009 3:12:00 PM

Very gentle on the eyes, I had no problems with sensitively. No stinging, burning. It did leave a little residue but you are supposed to rinse that off.

What I did was shake the bottle vigorously for the formula to be mixed, then got a cotton ball and swiped it on my eyes for about 10 seconds. I looked at my once white cotton ball and it was smeared with my mascara/eyeshadow. Not too bad!!! I had to apply it twice though to get rid of my mascara. With the first swipe, it got rid of all my eyeshadow and some of my mascara. Used it again to swipe off the rest.

Pretty decent, not fantastic eye makeup remover, still in the search for a better one. Will I buy again? Yes, its a little steep considering its 17.50 for a makeup remover, but it does what it claims.

on 5/20/2009 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This removed my makeup well, it left a greasy residue that made my eyes get irritated. By the time I woke up the night after using it, my eyes were bloodshot and itchy, not really nice. Won't use again.