October 30, 2014 | 966 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2009 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Bjet

My favorite makeup remover! I love how this removes my lipgloss, lipstick etc. and my lips don't feel sticky after cleansing! It also takes off my waterproof make up in a jiffy! Love this stuff! It feels oily but it doesn't break out my skin. Althought it says eye and lips I find it can remove my foundation as well! So I use this then I cleanse my face and my skin is makeup free :D

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2009 4:53:00 PM More reviews by herebygrace

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Product seemed to work fine for me but the product irritated my eyes. My eyes would get so red - and stay red throughout the next day - it was embarassing. I didn't realize it was this product at first and started taking allergy meds. I was also using the facial cleanser and have discontinued both. It's a shame because I loved the convenience of the products.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2009 7:07:00 AM More reviews by makiyazh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Grey

I really like this eye makeup remover. Others have always dried out my delicate eye area. This one removes all traces of my eye makeup and leaves my skin feeling moisturised.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 9:47:00 AM More reviews by MissRalux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried a sample of this and i really love it! I will definitly buy it again

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 9:44:00 AM More reviews by rebeccawangxiaoyin

One of my favorite eye makeup remover! I have already purchased again and again and again. It removes any eye makeup effortlessly, and it does not irritate my eyes very much even if I get it into my eyes accidentally. It is also not pricy. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 1:16:00 PM More reviews by lourvesther

i love this product! i wear waterproof mascara due to my teary eyes, this dissolves my mascara and eye makeup well.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2009 12:04:00 AM More reviews by BrownEyedGirl85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I also received this free with the purchase of something else. I tried it out & it irritated my eyes a little bit. Also, it has greasy feel to it after you wipe your makeup off. However I do love how it's sensitive to your face, I'd much rather use it as a facial makeup remover. Not on my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2009 4:34:00 PM More reviews by nailippomaniac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this for free. I agree with another reviewer on mascara. This has problems in getting off the mascara n eyeliner as easily as the eyeshadow. I have to try all tactics to clean my lashline. What appeals to me is that unlike many other removers it does not dry out my skin. It gives some oiliness to your lips and eyelids until you wash it off.
I don't like the packaging of many cosmetics. You need a protective cover after the top lid with a small hole so that you can control the liquid you are taking out.
Pretty OK for me I will buy it again if the price looks decent enough.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2009 2:14:00 AM More reviews by burbluebee

This is just an okay makeup remover. I find that it takes off eyeshadow fine, but doesn't remove all of my mascara, and I have to use an oil cleanser to get the rest of it off. Would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2009 5:09:00 AM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've never really been a fan of Clinique products, but recently I got a travel set as a gift and this was included as part of the 5 piece set.
I really find this to be one of the better (if not best) eye make-up removers I've ever used. Primarily because it does take off everything, waterproof does not stand a chance and neither does super sparkly eyeshadow.
I was using Klorane's with cornflower before this for the lack of oily residue it leaves, but as long as I use this before cleansing I really don't mind the oilyness that much.
The best part about this product though is the packaging. I love the ultra-secure cap. I've had bad leaks in luggage or in my make-up kit in the past but now I can go worry free with Clinique. A bit pricey but a definite repurchase.