November 21, 2014 | 1089 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Juliabbb

I really like this BB Cream, as the colour is perfect for me which has been hard for me to find. It goes on easily and gives light coverage, I just add concealer under my eyes. I love this product and will definitey buy more when I run out. Price is ok for small tube, wish it came with more.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 3:20:00 AM More reviews by dempsterstreet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had been ignoring all the Alphabet Cream hype, but wanted a tinted moisturiser and thought I'd try this as it was really cheap. I tried some of a tester and it looked to be a good shade of "light" - sometimes light is too light or too yellow for me.

I'm glad I tried it, I'm really happy with it. On top of a moisturiser and/or primer it makes a good, light base for my semi-dry skin and although it doesn't provide a huge amount of coverage it definitely evens everything out and still looks natural.
I apply it with a foundation brush (makes a difference) and was interested to see that it "dries off" quite quickly but without looking streaky. The finish is really smooth. If I want more coverage, I add either foundation or concealer to the relevant bits.
It has an SPF of 20, and is non-drying. There doesn't seem to be much in the tube which is a bit frustrating.
Pleasantly surprised, I have already bought a spare tube in case they stop making it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This was a very unexpected surprise for me! I knew when i bought this that it really isn't a bb cream at all. I find REAL Korean bb creams to be a bit thick and heavy, and usually the colors are kinda funny. But I knew this was a lighter formula and wouldn't clog my pores or break me out (or so I hoped)

On the skin, this is a nice light coverage with a bit of glow to it. It's the perfect lazy summer day makeup that you don't need a brush or sponge to apply and can top with some powder and be out the door in less than 5 minutes. It'll be great when I go back to school this fall when I will have a lot less time to make myself look presentable.

My skin is also rather breakout-prone and this hasn't aggravating anything at all so that's a huge plus!

And it's in a cute squeezy tube, which is always nice.

The staying power on it's own isn't the best but it doesn't look super patchy or gross by the end of a long day, the coverage just fades a bit as the day goes on.

So if you're looking for something light and easy to apply for summertime or if your lazy like me this is a great little product! Inexpensive too which is always nice!

UPDATE: Nah. Not feeling it anymore. The product just looks greasy and the color is weirdly orangey. Dropping down to 2 lippies.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Rachel15makeupqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this bob cream. It smooths out my skin nicely. But defiantly not full coverage so I just add some powder

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by bippyrae49

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very nice but not a lot of coverage

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by ashwey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's not very effective at covering anything up. I also have dry skin and it made my skin very oily. I don't really recommend it if you have similar skin conditions to mine however I did like it one day when my acne was decently faded and I tried it out again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by meewmew8

cover: alright, made face even
doesnt oxidize on your skin
smell: like medicine a bit
how it felt: initially it felt nice but after a day i noticed that it was making my skin peel
packaging: the tubes cap isnt very secure and it leaked in my makeup bag

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Flaneuse64

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just Right! I only bought Dream Fresh because it was on sale at Target and I was running out of my other tinted moisturizer. Yes, it's sheer, and that's what I like about it: it gives me the coveted "natural look" while still evening out my skin, lightly moisturizing, and adding sunscreen. (I previously used Neutrogena, which had a nice illuminating effect, but the sunscreen in that one irritated my eyes). Hurrah for inexpensive products that work! I am about to buy it again because I'm almost out of it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by L8

Yuck! Made my face a greasy mess. After 2 hours, this product melted and smeared. Butter wouldn't have felt as oily as this--and I don't have oily skin to begin with. Not for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by theblondlife17

You know, I have a love/hate relationship with this BB Cream. I like it because it's so light and honestly, you don't even feel like you have anything on. So refreshing! On the downside though, people who get pimples once and a while (Such as myself) will have to apply a ton of concealer - This does not cover at ALL. If you have great skin and just need something extra? This will be perfect for you. But as for me, I wear it sometimes, but would never leave the house with just that on.

Pros:
-Light
-Refreshing
-Moisturizing

Cons:
-No Coverage