Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

Polybutene , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Tridecyl Trimellitate , Octyldodecanol , PETROLATUM, Hydrogenated Polydecene , Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate , Jojoba , Polyethylene , Ozokerite , Cetyl PEG , PPG-10 , 1 Dimethicone , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Hexyl Laurate , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Beeswax, Zinc Ricinoleate , Squalane , Silica , Shea Butter , Butter Mango , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , TOCOPHEROL ACETATE, Coconut Oily, Synthetic Wax , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer , Isodecyl Neopentanoate , Tribehenin , Sorbitan Isostearate , Fragrance , BHT , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2 Hexanediol , May Contain: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI,77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) , Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1) , Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) , Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

I don't see what the hype is about :( I bought one thinking it was going to be very moisturizing and long lasting like people said, but actually it dries out quickly and gives your lips a weird pasty, chalky feeling after maybe 40 minutes. The product also doesn't look that great on the lips, I have to blot my lips a lot to even out the product which applies thickly and is very sticky. After you apply it it actually accentuates the fine lines on your lips. Overall, not moisturizing, and doesn't look good

on 9/29/2012 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have this in the shade Peach Parfait and thought that it would be - well, what the name said- peachy, but this was more of a light pink. This product also had a lot of glitter and gold shimmer that I could feel when I smacked my lips together. Personally, I do not like that. I also felt like this had a little bit of product for the $6-7 I spent on it. I would not buy this again.

Doesn't live up to the hype, but isn't bad! I have Peach Parfait and Tutti Frutti (1 neutral, 1 bright :P) and I like Tutti Frutti more! The packaging has a problem swiveling down. There's no SPF and it isn't moisturizing, but it isn't drying either.

on 9/27/2012 1:20:00 PM

I have this in fig jam, red velvet, gumdrop, creamsicle, cherry tart, and creme brulee. I love them all. The colour is pigmented but sheer. It does feel smooth like a balm, and it doesn't dry my lips. Packaging is adorable, and you can clearly see the actual colour through the clear top of the tube. Definitely not long lasting, but pretty, easy, and fun.

on 9/23/2012 6:27:00 PM

I have all Twenty of these and as time has gone by my opinion has gone down on them. They're pretty but the creamier ones will only last for a few minutes on the lips and even can make lips look even more dry.

on 9/23/2012 5:55:00 PM

I bought Peach Parfait and Tutti Frutti. Unfortunately, I find that they don't feel at all moisturizing, and in fact I feel like my lips are drier afterwards, and while it's on, it feels thick and sticky. Peach Parfait is too light to affect the color of my lips, so it ends up looking like I have some whitish shimmery stuff on. Tutti Frutti is actually a nice color, no glitter, and slightly sheer, but it just isn't a comfortable formula for me. I have lipsticks that feel more moisturizing.

on 9/23/2012 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this in peach parfait and, unlike other reviews on here, I haven't found the shimmer to be a problem. As the colour is quite natural, I find the shimmer just gives it a nice touch, without affecting the texture of the product. It makes my lips feel really soft, without the stickiness of a lip gloss. I love the quilted look of the packaging, and it feels much more luxurious that just a lip balm. I would recommend this product - I'm definitely going to be trying this in more colours.

on 9/19/2012 7:44:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I purchased the lip butter in plum, and found the color to be too pink for me. The application was very smooth, and the lipstick felt moisturizing, but also "heavy" to me. The color lasted on me as long as regular lipsticks, which is good for such a "buttery" lipstick. Not a favorite of mine.

on 9/18/2012 3:27:00 PM

I bought this color in peach, and I found that it was too shimmery and did not show up well on my lips (my lips have a lot of natural color anyway). All that seemed to show up was the chunky glitter. The only thing I liked was how moisturizing it seemed to be, although I am not sure how well that would last throughout the day. I do not recommend this product, atleast in the color peach.

on 9/17/2012 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a pigmented product that goes on very naturally. It is very moisturizing and has the staying power of a standard lipstick. The color selection is not exceptionally broad but contains a good range of beautiful shades.

Popular Lipsticks