Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

Polybutene , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Tridecyl Trimellitate , Octyldodecanol , PETROLATUM, Hydrogenated Polydecene , Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate , Jojoba , Polyethylene , Ozokerite , Cetyl PEG , PPG-10 , 1 Dimethicone , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Hexyl Laurate , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Beeswax, Zinc Ricinoleate , Squalane , Silica , Shea Butter , Butter Mango , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , TOCOPHEROL ACETATE, Coconut Oily, Synthetic Wax , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer , Isodecyl Neopentanoate , Tribehenin , Sorbitan Isostearate , Fragrance , BHT , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2 Hexanediol , May Contain: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI,77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) , Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1) , Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) , Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

on 10/2/2012 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

it's a so-so product for me, it's a lil bit expensive here (and i'm not a lippies person), and there's nothing so special with it. I feel it's more like tinted lip balm for me even it's not always moisturising my lips.

mine is in # peach parfait. I have a quite pigmented lips, and i dont want too many color so i pick this one. Sadly, it has too many glitter, even if it's a good everyday color, it fails me with their glitter.

and it's not long lasting as everyone said, it's gone with the first bitten of any food i ate.

on 10/1/2012 11:26:00 PM

I bought the Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait. While I love the dark pink base of the lip butter, I feel like there's way too much gold glitter in it. This could be a great everyday lip colour, but the glitter makes it a bit too blingy for me to wear during the day. It does enhance the natural colour of my lips though, and is quite moisturising. However on some days it feels too heavy and sticky. The lip butters are ridiculously expensive in Australia ($21.99 for one ... seriously?!), but I ordered mine on Amazon where I could get the US price. Overall it's quite a good product, I just wish there were bits about it that I could change so that I could wear it more often.

I don't see what the hype is about :( I bought one thinking it was going to be very moisturizing and long lasting like people said, but actually it dries out quickly and gives your lips a weird pasty, chalky feeling after maybe 40 minutes. The product also doesn't look that great on the lips, I have to blot my lips a lot to even out the product which applies thickly and is very sticky. After you apply it it actually accentuates the fine lines on your lips. Overall, not moisturizing, and doesn't look good

on 9/29/2012 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have this in the shade Peach Parfait and thought that it would be - well, what the name said- peachy, but this was more of a light pink. This product also had a lot of glitter and gold shimmer that I could feel when I smacked my lips together. Personally, I do not like that. I also felt like this had a little bit of product for the $6-7 I spent on it. I would not buy this again.

Doesn't live up to the hype, but isn't bad! I have Peach Parfait and Tutti Frutti (1 neutral, 1 bright :P) and I like Tutti Frutti more! The packaging has a problem swiveling down. There's no SPF and it isn't moisturizing, but it isn't drying either.

on 9/27/2012 1:20:00 PM

I have this in fig jam, red velvet, gumdrop, creamsicle, cherry tart, and creme brulee. I love them all. The colour is pigmented but sheer. It does feel smooth like a balm, and it doesn't dry my lips. Packaging is adorable, and you can clearly see the actual colour through the clear top of the tube. Definitely not long lasting, but pretty, easy, and fun.

on 9/23/2012 6:27:00 PM

I have all Twenty of these and as time has gone by my opinion has gone down on them. They're pretty but the creamier ones will only last for a few minutes on the lips and even can make lips look even more dry.

on 9/23/2012 5:55:00 PM

I bought Peach Parfait and Tutti Frutti. Unfortunately, I find that they don't feel at all moisturizing, and in fact I feel like my lips are drier afterwards, and while it's on, it feels thick and sticky. Peach Parfait is too light to affect the color of my lips, so it ends up looking like I have some whitish shimmery stuff on. Tutti Frutti is actually a nice color, no glitter, and slightly sheer, but it just isn't a comfortable formula for me. I have lipsticks that feel more moisturizing.

on 9/23/2012 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this in peach parfait and, unlike other reviews on here, I haven't found the shimmer to be a problem. As the colour is quite natural, I find the shimmer just gives it a nice touch, without affecting the texture of the product. It makes my lips feel really soft, without the stickiness of a lip gloss. I love the quilted look of the packaging, and it feels much more luxurious that just a lip balm. I would recommend this product - I'm definitely going to be trying this in more colours.

on 9/19/2012 7:44:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I purchased the lip butter in plum, and found the color to be too pink for me. The application was very smooth, and the lipstick felt moisturizing, but also "heavy" to me. The color lasted on me as long as regular lipsticks, which is good for such a "buttery" lipstick. Not a favorite of mine.

Popular Lipsticks