BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

2057 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 10/8/2014 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is one of the worst mascaras I've ever used! It's too wet, too clumpy and makes all of my lashes stick together. Don't like the spidery lash look so this crap went right into the trash. Save your money. So many DS mascaras out-perform this mess.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have naturally long eyelashes thankfully but I know it's a good mascara when my lashes are extended with the first coat and this is exactly what happened, loved that it doesn't clump up and lashes are dramatically lengthened, I'm a mascara wh*re lol, and I've tried soo many but this is one of a kind. However major downfall for me was that I seem to run out extremely fast and there isn't enough product? It has happened with both mascaras I have purchased and this has put me off repurchasing. (But I will because I love it)

on 10/8/2014 6:40:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Love it!! Best brush hands down. I don't even know if the actual mascara is all that good because the brush applies it so darn well. I mean, I'd pay the full price JUST FOR THE BRUSH ALONE!!On the sad morning that it runs out, I will be keeping the brush to use with another mascara, and then going out directly to buy more!! It's like that!!

on 10/6/2014 8:33:00 PM

this is a very wet mascara to me. unlike Maybelline Rocket, it is a 'normal' mascara to me and i dont need to worry about it gets messy before getting dry.

I prefer maybelline rocket more than this, it does lengthen my lashes but it isnt anything WOW to me. it is pretty pricey too!

wont repurchase again.

on 10/6/2014 11:39:00 AM

Bought this product once and have had a couple samples in the past. The mascara added a tonne of volume and length to my eyelashes and held up curl very well. The only downside to this product is I found it clumped more easily then some of my drug store brands, especially when applying my usual three coats. Overall a really good mascara but I would not buy again due to the cost as I have found cheaper drug store brands that work just as good if not better and have also recently gotten into falsies.

on 10/6/2014 8:11:00 AM

This mascara is the BEST mascara I've ever used. I bought it to wear on my wedding day instead of false eyelashes. It really lives up to its name. It also is pretty much waterproof so it's a b**ch to get off when getting ready for bed!! I read the other reviews below and I think the complaints about clumping etc are due to application style. You must fan the brush as its coming out of the tube so that it's not too wet and you apply too heavy amount of mascara to your lashes. It's better to do 2-3 thinner applications one-after-another than try to slap on one thick coat - you will look like a train wreck otherwise.

The brush is also small enough to get into the inner corner eye lashes as well which is a bonus. I found that it doesnt flake off in the day either, especially on the bottom lashes which is important.

on 10/5/2014 9:59:00 PM

I absolutely love this mascara. It is worth every penny to get the volume, length, and staying power this mascara gives me. It's rich black color looks great and the brush design coats every single lash without getting all over my face. No more raccoon eyes at the end of the day. It has held up under everything I've put it through: the beach, pool, afternoon naps, crying at weddings, etc. I end up with perfect looking mascara with no fall out or black eyes. In the end I have saved money by not needing to reapply or buy other mascaras for certain occasions. I will definitely keep buying this (I started with a sample and have bought several full size tubes).

on 10/5/2014 3:05:00 PM

this mascara just make my lashes looks little bit fuller not too much...looks natural.

on 10/5/2014 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I got the sample of They're Real and unfortunately, it didn't live up to the hype for me. I tried it on the upper lashes, and I do think it defines the lashes to make them look darker and fuller but it does not hold a curl. And this girl, needs the curl! My lashes are back to looking droopy and straight within minutes.

I also put this on my lower lashes , where it did flake and smudge a bit. Not a huge complaint though. So to me, not a great mascara. Maybe a waterproof one would fair better.

on 10/5/2014 7:32:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I love this mascara, I got it in the Rich is Back pallette/set. I don't use it everyday as it's a bit too expensive to repurchase. It really builds volume in my lashes and makes them look longer, the only thing I have found, is that it seems to smudge slightly during the day on the top of my eyes - near my eyebrow area (hope that makes sense!) Because of this I don't think it's going to become a staple in my makeup bag as it ruins my highlight eyeshadow :( I do really live the brush, it lets you get all lashes so I'll be keeping that to use in another mascara :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials