BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

1982 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 8/3/2014 4:11:00 PM

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I have purchased about 8 of these since I've started using it, I refuse to try any other mascara cause I'm just so in love! It makes my lashes look super long and thick ahhhh I love it

on 7/31/2014 6:07:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

(EDITED) Lovely mascara that gives volume and definition, and gives good separation, but is terrible at holding a curl. I was fazed into thinking my lashes looked good by looking at them at the angle at which I look at the mirror when applying it - but when looking straight on, it already looks quite droopy, even when I took the time to curl my lashes seconds before.
The wand is also very spiky and plastic, which can make application slightly uncomfortable brushing against my upper waterline, even compared to other plastic wand mascaras.
After a few months it does get quite clumpy, clumpier than other mascaras I've owned for the same amount of time, which is what I dislike most about this product.
Pros include the beautiful packaging and the great little spiky tip for the lower lashes.
Overall I'm quite alright with it, and will continue to use it, but I prefer Maybelline's The Rocket/ Loreal Voluminous Butterfly!

on 7/30/2014 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is the best mascara I have ever tried! It's name doesn't lie as it truly makes my lashes unbelievably amazing. I have never received compliments about my eyes prior to using it, but this mascara opens them up a lot and therefore makes them pop. The effect isn't nearly as good if I don't use an eyelash curler before though. I wouldn't believe how amazing this product is if a sales assistant hadn't used it on me. Mascaras never did much for me as I have naturally dark and long lashes that just wouldn't curl upwards, but now I have found my miracle product.

Quite difficult to get off (nothing micellar water wouldn't handle, but regular drug store eye make up removers probably wouldn't) but that is understandable as it basically 'freezes' my eyelashes the way I curl them with an eyelash curler before application and also with my fingers while the mascara is still drying. It takes about a minute to fully dry so this gives enough time to shape and lift eyelashes in to the desired position/as high as possible.

Don't be scared off as it is a bit watery when you first open it (I find this lasts for about 2 weeks, by then it has dried up into a regular mascara consistency), just wait a bit after application (half a minute) and then start shaping and lifting the eyelashes and applying more mascara so they stay put in that position.

on 7/29/2014 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got a sample of this from Sephora and LOVE it! I typically use the cover girl bombshell mascara and this one has very similar effects but with only 1 step. This makes my lashes super long, super voluminous, and super black all in one stroke. The formula oddly stays a bit on the tacky side, but it doesn't transfer to my eyelids like a lot of other mascaras will before they dry. It did take me a few try's to get the hang of the application as the first two times I used it it had the tendency to clump, but if you have a lash comb then this mascara might just be your best "falsie" faking friend! I have gotten numerous compliments on my "long and luscious" lashes every time I've worn it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara. It both lengthens and adds volume to your lashes and its definitely a great everyday mascara. The only reason i feel i wouldn't repurchase it is because it looks really similar to my maybelline rocket mascara, and i would much rather pay the price of the maybelline rocket. Overall if you're willing to spulrge, i'd give it a try

on 7/26/2014 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Firstly, it doesn't seem to give you much length nor volume. Second, it's not easy to remove. I would use it because for the fact that I already bought it. But it's really just a below average mascara.

on 7/26/2014 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Not impressed with this mascara in the least. I applied three coats to my freshly curled lashes and initially things looked great; my lashes were much longer, thicker, separated and the curl held. The look wasn't overly dramatic nor natural yet still nice. Then no less then five minutes later I got a nasty surprise when checking my makeup one last time: my lashes had drooped and the mascara was flaking onto my cheeks and forming spidery clumps on my eyelashes. No lasting power whatsoever and not exactly the look I was hoping to achieve. And to make matters worse this mascara is also very difficult to remove! Be prepared to bust out your strongest remover possible MUA friends. This product doesn't live up to its claims and isn't worth its high price tag in my humble opinion.

on 7/25/2014 4:30:00 PM

I got this in one of benefits christmas boxes, and was super excited. At first it was nice, seperated my lashes and definitely got the false lash look IMO. However only a 2/3 months later it had dried up considerably and not only that it was so clumpy on my lashes. I now find it hit and miss and only use it if I am doing a very dark smokey eye with lashes, really dont know whether or not I would buy this again! :(

on 7/23/2014 10:32:00 PM

This mascara can be a hit and miss. I'm not a fan of the brush. Doesn't really separate or define my lashes. Some days this will apply evenly and other days my lashes look clumpy or sticky or like spider legs! I reach for it sometimes, but Diorshow is still my HG and Too Faced Better than Sex mascara is a close second.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I’m generally a Maybelline falsies girl but was given this mascara as a gift and loved it! This mascara lives up to its name and gives you a ‘false lash effect’. The biggest strength of this product in my opinion is the brush. Not only does it allow you to comb the product through without clumping your lashes, it also has a great little spikey ball on the end that helps you reach lash corners and inner lashes that would usually be a headache with other mascara wands. You need to work quickly with this product, it dries to an almost waterproof mascara type feeling and is difficult to build if you wait too long in between, but, if applied properly it delivers a really gorgeous result. This personally transfers a little on me but will not stop me purchasing it again. Any downfalls? It’s pretty pricey for a mascara but worth it to me.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products