Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

3.2

Water, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Stearic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Beeswax), Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Trisiloxane, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax), Cera Carnauba Cire (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Triethanolamine, Bis Vinyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Isosteareth 200 Linoleate, Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal) (Acacia Senegal), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Phytantriol, Nylon 6, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsequioxane Copolymer, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Simethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1 2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-): (CI 77897), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77897), Black 2 (CI 77266) (CI 77266), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

on 4/19/2011 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Dried out my eyes and had this burning sensation after a few hours. I applied three coats because my eyelashes are short I don't mind the big brush which is comparable to Avon's mark Make it Big mascara. I think I'll be sticking to my Mark brand at least it lasts and I'm not trying to tear my eyeballs out by the end of the day. Although I got this for 5 bucks with a color stay pencil thrown in for free still not worth it. Not impressed wont be repurchasing.

on 4/18/2011 10:44:00 PM

I absolutely love this mascara! I have actually seen a noticeable growth in my lashes. My bf noticed it, which is pretty amazing because it's hard to get guys to notice little details like this. I use the mascara every day in the blackest black colour and it really makes my lashes stand out. The wand is quite thick so I apply the mascara slowly, which is good because even the tiny lashes get some mascara. Give this a try - you won't be disappointed! I think it was after about a week and a half that I started to see results, so give it a bit of time =)

on 4/18/2011 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I liked this mascara a lot more than I thought I was going to. At first I thought that it was just going to be a cheaper dupe of BeneFit's Bad Gal, but it's actually better! It lengthens and adds volume, and I really love the packaging. My only issue with it is that it's a pain to remove...I have to literally dig into my lashline w/ a q-tip and makeup remover to get this stuff off, hence why I don't reach for it very often :\

on 4/18/2011 5:46:00 PM

i love this mascara! i have long, naturally curly lashes. i bought this to enhance, and it does just that! it emphasizes the curl, lenghtens really well, and separates and defines every single lash!

i LOVE the wand. it takes a little while to get used to, since it's so big. but i love the traditional style wands. it gets to every lash, and since the end tapers, it's really easy to get to the inner lashes!

this works really well at enhancing your natural lashes. it layers amazingly, so you have to try REALLY hard to get it to clump.

i usually top it with my HG L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen. it creates MASSIVE volume, including the length from Grow Luscious, and my lashes are pure, perfect drama.

on 4/18/2011 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

After a string of not-so-great mascaras, Grow Luscious was a welcome change of pace. I found this diamond in the rough at Big Lots for $4 that came with a black single eyeshadow (which was so-so, but I suppose that's for another review!). I wasn't that impressed when I first began using this, but sometimes mascaras need a little bit of use before they reach their full potential. I love the oversized classic brush...those seem to work the best with my lashes. The biggest draw of this mascara for me is the volume without clumping. The length is nice, too, but I love the volume. It instantly transforms my short, blonde lashes to beautiful dark "luscious" ones.

In terms of long term lengthening effects, I didn't notice any of that (hence why I decided to knock off a star). Frankly, I don't really believe in any mascaras that claim to do that (I think it's kind of gimmicky), but I'd purchase this mascara anyway simply because it does an excellent job of just being a mascara. Would definitely purchase again :)

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I wear Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara almost every day & itís great. Itís definitely one I reach more than any other right now. It works so well for me & I saw immediate results. I got volume from roots to tip & length! My lashes looked amazing. I canít stand piling a pound of mascara on for it to do what itís supposed to so Iím glad that with a couple, I get results. The mascara didnít flake or clump, either.

The packaging is gorgeous. The tube is emerald in color & with silver detail. I personally don't mind how long the wand is or how big the brush is. I do have huge eyes though so maybe I can just accommodate it. Sadly, this mascara was almost $10 & that's pricy for drugstore mascaraóespecially for one that may or may not work. Thankfully, I like it & it was worth the cost for me.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this mascara, it works wonders on my lashes making them appear longer and thicker without clumping. The brush is huge like many people stated, but this really doesn't bother me, however I do have big eyes. I would imagine if you had small eyes, or very small lashes this big brush would not work well for you. The black colour of this mascara is also nice and dark adding a little extra omph. I don't know that I would pick this mascara for a night out, but for every day or to layer with more dramatic mascaras at night time this is fantastic. As for the claims of making my lashes grow, I have no idea and to be honest probably not. Also the price was very good as it came in a package with the revlon colorstay eye liner as well. I will definitely repurchase.

on 4/4/2011 3:39:00 AM

I can understand both the negative and positive reviews of this one, and was sceptical at first but am now a fan!
Why I like it: it highlights every single lash so kind of makes it look like I have more eyelashes (usually my mascaras, even high end ones do the opposite!) and coates them beautifully. Theres no clumping, average smudging. Also it doesnt irritate my eyes like so many others do. As for growth, I cant tell yet..

I found this mascara just alright, didn't do much for my lashes. Had no effect on the "growth" or anything (I expected that). I don't like it & I don't dislike this product. I actually paid 3 dollers & it came along with one of revlons eyeshadows...So it was well worth it I guess...

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

makes my lashes fall out. threw it away. from what i understand every eyelash has about a 100days life cycle. i personally notice about 2 falling out every week or so when i take off my make up. since i bought this masacra at least 5 come out at a time in friggen clumps and its not even when im taking off my makeup. it doesnt make mine longer just speeds up the growth cycle.