October 21, 2014 | 2052 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 3:39:00 AM More reviews by Amie83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can understand both the negative and positive reviews of this one, and was sceptical at first but am now a fan!
Why I like it: it highlights every single lash so kind of makes it look like I have more eyelashes (usually my mascaras, even high end ones do the opposite!) and coates them beautifully. Theres no clumping, average smudging. Also it doesnt irritate my eyes like so many others do. As for growth, I cant tell yet..

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2011 3:09:00 AM More reviews by VanillaBeanLatte

I found this mascara just alright, didn't do much for my lashes. Had no effect on the "growth" or anything (I expected that). I don't like it & I don't dislike this product. I actually paid 3 dollers & it came along with one of revlons eyeshadows...So it was well worth it I guess...

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2011 9:15:00 AM More reviews by keanapalmtree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

makes my lashes fall out. threw it away. from what i understand every eyelash has about a 100days life cycle. i personally notice about 2 falling out every week or so when i take off my make up. since i bought this masacra at least 5 come out at a time in friggen clumps and its not even when im taking off my makeup. it doesnt make mine longer just speeds up the growth cycle.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2011 4:05:00 PM More reviews by CocoChaneljeanelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have this in the waterproof version cause my lashes cant hold a curl for crap with just a regular mascara but anyways it did keep my curl but after awhile it started to smudge and flake at the same time! ??????? why??? i dont know. i did like the brush because i like big brushes but i didnt notice any thickness or length i think it's just a regular old mascara. oh and it didnt help with fall outs like with my eyelashes from falling. i do however like how black it is though. will not buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by RealDealBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

REVLON Grow Luscious by Fabulash mascara in 001 Blackest Black
This is the fabulash in the green tube. I was a big fan of the original fabulash, so tried this when it first came out –it’s been one of about 3 mascaras that I really love (and the least expensive of the three). This mascara lasts all day (and through the night), even through walking around Afghanistan for hours, it doesn’t flake or smudge or irritate my eyes. I’ve slept with it on & in the morning, I still look like I have mascara on my eyes, I don’t have clumps (of course I have have some smudges, but it’s easy to wipe those off & still look halfway decent), and my lashes aren’t crunched up & haven’t fallen out. The formula is a lighter formula that coats the lashes without being clumpy. Throughout the day, lashes are firm, but not brittle. Touchable. The brush is definitely oversized – which I thought would be a problem because I have some really short lashes on the inner corners – but it’s tapered on the end so it’s still usable for the tiny lashes. The mascara gives the lashes a little curl, but nothing to rave about. Lengthening is the same as any mascara – put black paint over blonde tips & eyelashes look longer (duh). The mascara does separate lashes very well giving the illusion of volume both in the thick of the lashes (in the middle) and on the sides (inside & outside). Just so you know, TWICE this mascara has been picked over a different favorite mascara in a blind “which eye has better lashes?” test… Once by me on my friend, and once by a male friend on my eyes. This is my DS HG mascara & beats out most others, I would keep this in rotation with my other two HG mascara (Clinique). If I had to lower my MU budget, I wouldn’t feel begrudged at all about having to use this mascara exclusively. I will buy this again & again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2011 1:24:00 AM More reviews by brwneyedsweeti3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My lashes are normally long, but i thought id give it a try because ive heard that it makes them look thick and can be even longer. It did do its job to a point. The wand is too long. Also it gets clumpy quick, the tube doesnt have to much of a sifter or something to stop the clumps.I use it everyday because i wnt to get my moneys worth (I went to CVS and bought it there...it was 10 dollars! Never getting it from there again. Back to walmart for me!) but i dont think ill buy it again. Also the tube doesnt have to much of a sifter or something to stop the clumps. I dont understand it. I have to keep looking i guess.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Highline

First off I am shocked with all the not so good reviews from others! I think this is the best mascara you can purchase in drug stores and it has become my HG/Holy grail!! I have tried many high end mascara's one being the most expensive Yves Saint Laurent. And honestly GL works better than all the high end mascara's I've used. I had a small little patch where there were lashes that looked like they had been cut with scissors cause they were much shorter than all the other lashes surrounding them on my eye. So after using GL for about a week I noticed those little lashes actually getting longer to match the length of the rest of my lashes. Now I've been using this mascara for 2 months and my lashes are MUCH longer. This mascara does not flake or clump up on me and has not dried out yet! Which is a huge plus! So many mascara's I've tried last for maybe 4 weeks 6 weeks at most before the tube completely dries out. The fact the wand on this is larger is a plus because for me it gets the whole strip of my lashes in one swipe as opposed to doing sections with the wand like outter corner then the inner corner. Overall this mascara is just AMAZING!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by glorylynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not as good as a department store brand, but it really gets the job done. Blackest black shows up great and doesn't clump. The brush good be a tiny bit smaller. Using this along with coating my eyelashes with vaseline at night has improved their quality but, not a whole lot of length.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by breakupovertea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was not impressed with this mascara. I found it to be flakey. If I applied more than 1 coat this gave me spider lashes. I found the brush kind of hard to use due to its large size. One positive thing I can say about this mascara is that it gave me amazing length. While this definitely isn't the worst mascara I've used, it's definitely not one of the good ones either. I would describe it as slightly short of mediocre. Needless to say I will not be purchasing this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 12:06:00 PM More reviews by star53

This mascara is sooooo great!!!! The brush is even bigger than I thought, but it works for me! It also leaves my lashes with a beautiful texture, not crispy or anything gross like that. It fans my lashes out and leaves them curled and separated all day. I love it!