Revlon Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

3.2

Water, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Stearic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Beeswax), Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Trisiloxane, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax), Cera Carnauba Cire (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Triethanolamine, Bis Vinyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Isosteareth 200 Linoleate, Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal) (Acacia Senegal), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Phytantriol, Nylon 6, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsequioxane Copolymer, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Simethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1 2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-): (CI 77897), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77897), Black 2 (CI 77266) (CI 77266), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

on 4/18/2011 5:46:00 PM

i love this mascara! i have long, naturally curly lashes. i bought this to enhance, and it does just that! it emphasizes the curl, lenghtens really well, and separates and defines every single lash!

i LOVE the wand. it takes a little while to get used to, since it's so big. but i love the traditional style wands. it gets to every lash, and since the end tapers, it's really easy to get to the inner lashes!

this works really well at enhancing your natural lashes. it layers amazingly, so you have to try REALLY hard to get it to clump.

i usually top it with my HG L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen. it creates MASSIVE volume, including the length from Grow Luscious, and my lashes are pure, perfect drama.

on 4/18/2011 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

After a string of not-so-great mascaras, Grow Luscious was a welcome change of pace. I found this diamond in the rough at Big Lots for $4 that came with a black single eyeshadow (which was so-so, but I suppose that's for another review!). I wasn't that impressed when I first began using this, but sometimes mascaras need a little bit of use before they reach their full potential. I love the oversized classic brush...those seem to work the best with my lashes. The biggest draw of this mascara for me is the volume without clumping. The length is nice, too, but I love the volume. It instantly transforms my short, blonde lashes to beautiful dark "luscious" ones.

In terms of long term lengthening effects, I didn't notice any of that (hence why I decided to knock off a star). Frankly, I don't really believe in any mascaras that claim to do that (I think it's kind of gimmicky), but I'd purchase this mascara anyway simply because it does an excellent job of just being a mascara. Would definitely purchase again :)

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Grow Luscious is great! It's certainly one of my go-to eye mascara. It works extremely well for me & I immediately saw results. Right away, my eyelashes were volumized from roots to tips, lengthened, & looking amazing. As somebody who cannot stand piling on mascara, I'm really glad that with one or two coats, it gets the job done. This didn't get flaky, clumpy, or squiggly.

The packaging is gorgeous. The tube is a nice emerald colour & with silver detail. I personally don't mind how long the wand is or how big the brush is. Then again, my eyes are huge so maybe I can just accommodate is. Sadly, this mascara was almost $10 & that's pricy for drugstore mascara—especially for one that may or may not work. Thankfully, I like it & it was worth the cost.

Note: I'm not sure if this matters to anybody, but I ONLY wear black mascara & this mascara in 001 Blackest Black is perfect - the colour is true & dramatic.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this mascara, it works wonders on my lashes making them appear longer and thicker without clumping. The brush is huge like many people stated, but this really doesn't bother me, however I do have big eyes. I would imagine if you had small eyes, or very small lashes this big brush would not work well for you. The black colour of this mascara is also nice and dark adding a little extra omph. I don't know that I would pick this mascara for a night out, but for every day or to layer with more dramatic mascaras at night time this is fantastic. As for the claims of making my lashes grow, I have no idea and to be honest probably not. Also the price was very good as it came in a package with the revlon colorstay eye liner as well. I will definitely repurchase.

on 4/4/2011 3:39:00 AM

I can understand both the negative and positive reviews of this one, and was sceptical at first but am now a fan!
Why I like it: it highlights every single lash so kind of makes it look like I have more eyelashes (usually my mascaras, even high end ones do the opposite!) and coates them beautifully. Theres no clumping, average smudging. Also it doesnt irritate my eyes like so many others do. As for growth, I cant tell yet..

I found this mascara just alright, didn't do much for my lashes. Had no effect on the "growth" or anything (I expected that). I don't like it & I don't dislike this product. I actually paid 3 dollers & it came along with one of revlons eyeshadows...So it was well worth it I guess...

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

makes my lashes fall out. threw it away. from what i understand every eyelash has about a 100days life cycle. i personally notice about 2 falling out every week or so when i take off my make up. since i bought this masacra at least 5 come out at a time in friggen clumps and its not even when im taking off my makeup. it doesnt make mine longer just speeds up the growth cycle.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

i have this in the waterproof version cause my lashes cant hold a curl for crap with just a regular mascara but anyways it did keep my curl but after awhile it started to smudge and flake at the same time! ??????? why??? i dont know. i did like the brush because i like big brushes but i didnt notice any thickness or length i think it's just a regular old mascara. oh and it didnt help with fall outs like with my eyelashes from falling. i do however like how black it is though. will not buy again

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

REVLON Grow Luscious by Fabulash mascara in 001 Blackest Black
This is the fabulash in the green tube. I was a big fan of the original fabulash, so tried this when it first came out –it’s been one of about 3 mascaras that I really love (and the least expensive of the three). This mascara lasts all day (and through the night), even through walking around Afghanistan for hours, it doesn’t flake or smudge or irritate my eyes. I’ve slept with it on & in the morning, I still look like I have mascara on my eyes, I don’t have clumps (of course I have have some smudges, but it’s easy to wipe those off & still look halfway decent), and my lashes aren’t crunched up & haven’t fallen out. The formula is a lighter formula that coats the lashes without being clumpy. Throughout the day, lashes are firm, but not brittle. Touchable. The brush is definitely oversized – which I thought would be a problem because I have some really short lashes on the inner corners – but it’s tapered on the end so it’s still usable for the tiny lashes. The mascara gives the lashes a little curl, but nothing to rave about. Lengthening is the same as any mascara – put black paint over blonde tips & eyelashes look longer (duh). The mascara does separate lashes very well giving the illusion of volume both in the thick of the lashes (in the middle) and on the sides (inside & outside). Just so you know, TWICE this mascara has been picked over a different favorite mascara in a blind “which eye has better lashes?” test… Once by me on my friend, and once by a male friend on my eyes. This is my DS HG mascara & beats out most others, I would keep this in rotation with my other two HG mascara (Clinique). If I had to lower my MU budget, I wouldn’t feel begrudged at all about having to use this mascara exclusively. I will buy this again & again.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My lashes are normally long, but i thought id give it a try because ive heard that it makes them look thick and can be even longer. It did do its job to a point. The wand is too long. Also it gets clumpy quick, the tube doesnt have to much of a sifter or something to stop the clumps.I use it everyday because i wnt to get my moneys worth (I went to CVS and bought it there...it was 10 dollars! Never getting it from there again. Back to walmart for me!) but i dont think ill buy it again. Also the tube doesnt have to much of a sifter or something to stop the clumps. I dont understand it. I have to keep looking i guess.