July 31, 2014 | 1933 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

Im very suprised by all the hype and positive reviews on this product. It is like concealer and treatment serum in one. The claim Garnier makes on this is ridiculous, which are: clinically tested and reviewed by dermatologists and ophthamologists. Instantly dark circles are corrected and shadows appear diminished. In 1 week eyes look bright. The concept seems good, but there are too many downfalls. I dont see how the roller improves or makes application easier and the product itself creases under my eyes and isnt long lasting. It doesnt improve dark circles, not even a bit, contains alcohol that will cause irritation and breakdown of collagen, and the scent is unecessary.

Ingredients:
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Squalane, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Talc, Nylon-12, Maltitol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Caffeine, Citrus Medica Limonum Extract/Lemon Fruit Extract. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this concealer! It covers up my dark circles well and I like to think that its treating my eyes. I am very fair and I thought the color would be too dark but it suits me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2011 8:45:00 PM More reviews by SweetMoonbeams

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. I saw TiffanyD on YouTube (not affiliated) recommend this. I bought this in the sheer shade. I don't have particularly dark circles, but I do have some under eye redness. This product covesr the redness really, really well and soaks in immediately. Best of all, it doesn't settle into my fine lines. I dust a little mineral powder over this and it stays all day. The roller lets you apply the perfect amount of product so there is no waste. I'm NC/W15 and the sheer shade blends perfectly even when I thought it will be too dark at first glance. I would repurchase and recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by liteenie

I was really surprised that I liked this! I bought it thinking it wouldn't do anything or it would be way too light for me. I have NC30 skin and although the product comes out pretty light at first, I find that it blends really well. It doesn't completely cover the darkness (mine aren't too terrible) but it does brighten up the whole area. I've worn it under my Dr. Denese Defense Day Cream (tinted sunscreen), under foundation, over foundation, under another concealer and any way works out great. My favorite finish is when I roll on the concealer then use a synthetic fluffy eyeshadow brush to buff it out. And woo hoo it doesn't crease!! Going to go purchase a backup.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by ll22

I really like this product! After I use it, I notice a significant difference in the reduction of my undereye circles & even in puffiness! My eyes look brighter and more awake. I even returned my Laura Mercier Secret Brightener I just purchased because it did a much better job! I do still use LM Secret Concealer #2 over it because it's a little too light on it's own..but very cooling and soothing! Will definitely repurchase!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2011 10:39:00 AM More reviews by oxfordjrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Very pleased with this. If you want to minimize your dark circles and at the same time tighten the wrinkled area, then this is for you. It gives light but effective coverage and I have definitely noticed a difference to my eye bags. The price is pretty reasonable for what you get and the packaging is nice and sleek, so perfect to fit in your make up bag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2011 3:00:00 PM More reviews by lalaland

For some reason, when I purchased this I was buying a lot of under eye concealers. I've never had noticeable bags or darkness but I felt the need to explore this realm of my makeup regimen. I also saw tons of videos on youtube about it. When I saw it on sale, I thought I had nothing to lose by getting it. I hated it at first. I put on in the car once I got it and felt like I wasted my money. I kept it in my purse as an emergency concealer/foundation because I saw no point in using it everyday. A few weeks later I pulled it out and put it in my makeup drawer. I experimented with it and realized that I was using too little, which is why it never did anything. Now, I apply a generous amount and blend it out with my fingers then with a fluffy brush. I tend to put this over foundation or over moisturizer if I am not using foundation. And I'll admit that this has been a lifesaver for the morning afters a long night cry (do any of ladies know what I'm talking about?). My eyes get ten times more puffy after I cry and I need this to look normal the next day. It really does help disguise it and the ball does feel nice when my eyes are ultra sensitive. The color seems to work with most skintones, which means it must be sheer, but it does add nice color for covering. I really do love love this, and I would repurchase it again and again. I'm not really in to products like this, a little too gimmicky, but for me it works. Very surprising, but I am so happy it does.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 5:40:00 PM More reviews by HostileDomination

This BY FAR the single greatest tool I have in my makeup kit!! HG!! Dark circles are the worst for making you look terrible, and old. If I wake up with only 10 minutes to get ready for work, I still have time to put this on, it's so easy! I always avoided concealers since they all seemed so heavy, and always seemed to set in the fine lines around my eyes, or just sort of, "melt off". I cannot honestly believe the level of coverage this offers, with as light of consistency that it has. And it lasts forever!! I used this for the first time to go out with friends last night, I forgot to wash my face before bed (just mascara, powder and this). When I woke up this morning, my fiance, who normally doesn't notice anything, asked me if why woke up early and did my make up. I guess my eyes looked 'really bright and shiny'. Best endorsement there is! In the 24 hours I have owned this product, I have demanded that every single one of my girlfriends try it out. *Note: They offer this in medium, light and sheer. I got the light, and my besty got the medium, so confirmed both of those shades are amazing. I don't know about the sheer one.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2011 5:32:00 AM More reviews by Lac3andLeather

I love the concept of this product! It is perfect for when I'm in a rush! I am around NC30 and the shade works perfect for my undereyes (when I bought it there was only one shade available). I love using this as a somewhat primer for my other undereye concealers when I"m not so much in a rush.
It glides on smoothly and doesn't settle into my fine lines. And, of course the roller ball feels great on your undereyes.
Be careful with it though. If you leave it with the roller faced down, there could be some leakage.
Overall, I am satisfied with this product and will be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by gothspice

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Good concealer to wear when you're on a quick dash out the door. The roller ball applicator feels good on the skin, it's light and non drying.