Pur Minerals Pressed Powder Foundation

3.9

ORIGINAL FORMULATION: Active Ingredient: Titanium Dioxide 8%; Inactive Ingredients:Mica, Boron Nitride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bismuth Oxychloride, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Magnesium Carbonate, Silica, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides. May contain: Ultramarines NEW FORMULATION: Ingredients Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Boron Nitride, Bismuth Oxychloride, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Mannitol, Sodium Gluconate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Waltheria Indica Leaf Extract, Dextrin, Ferulic Acid, L-Lactic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Silica, Thioctic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Retinol, L-Ascorbic Acid, Ceramide 6 II, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Vitis Vinifera/Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Skin, Glycerin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, L-Glutathione, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydrated Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aqua, Glucosamine HCI, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Magnesium Carbonate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarine (CI 77007)

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This product is great for sensitive skin.
But don't buy it if you need a lot of coverage.
It just gives you that nice natural finish and evens out your skin tone. I knew I was sold on it when I took a nap with the foundation on and my face wasn't oily afterward. When I used Bare Minerals, I would break out a lot and I'd always need to have oil blotch paper handy. That's not the case with Pur Minerals. Perfect for that everyday look.

ps: It feels like I'm wearing nothing on my face.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This product is great in coverage, especially when you use the bare minerals concealer. It does a decent job in oil control, but it could do better. I tried the Pur Minerals Oil Control gel and it really doesn't work. It doesn't clog my pores like other powders do and it's not as messy like bare minerals. It does it's job for the most part, but I just don't like the smell... it reminds me of play doh or clay.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought the starter kit and the primer at Ulta, the SA lured me away from Smashbox to Pur. This was awful looking. The brush was scratchy, and while it had heavy coverage, it screamed "HEEEEEAVY COVERAGE!". I gave it a second chance and very very gently dusted it on with just the white bristles of my 187 dupe.

Nope. It still looked horrible. All cracked and weird wrinkles where none were before ...like down my nose.

And then I broke out. I use the OCM so was able to clean out the very visible hundreds of clogged pores, but still had breakouts.

This made my sin look so gross. I couldnt tell when i was at home but in school lighting it looked cakey, my skin looked craked, pale, etc.. if u r dry or flaky DONT USE THIS. It may look good in ur bathroom lighting but try looking in ur cars side mirros outside. it will make you want to wash ur face imediatly. its WAY TO MATTE!!
NASTYYY!!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

so far so good! Well I just put it on an hour ago but its still ON after going to the store in 100+ degrees of texas heat. I can't give a thorough review yet, but im loving it right now. Its natural looking, light, covers all my acne scars, good color match, and it staying on. I wonder why no one has mentioned this to me before.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I purchased Pur Minerals after a friend, with sensitive skin, raved about it. I was very hesitate to buy it after using and hating BE Bare Minerals. Pur Minerals is now my go-to everyday foundation. If I had to compare Pur Minerals to BE, I can say that 1.) Pur Minerals actually has a shade that matches my skintone, unlike BE. 2.) Their formula does not make my skin itch, like BE does. I live in a very humid climate (Houston) and I refuse to wear any liquid foundations in the summertime. Pur Minerals provides great light coverage, but still gives my skin a glow. I love it.

This mineral makeup blows BE away. The finish is flawless. It makes my skin look glowy and natural...everything I could have wanted from a mineral foundation. However, the packaging sucks. It's a pain to open...I can't even count the number of times I bent a fingernail back trying to open it. And worst of all, I've recently started getting cystic acne along my chin. I can't blame Pur Minerals because I've been changing a couple of different products and any of them could be to blame....but I have a feeling it's the PM foundation. I would recommend it to anyone...If it doesn't break you out, it's a wonderful product!! I am currently resting my skin for a while, but I'll be back if I discover PM is not the culprit!

I have been using this product for a week now and really like it. Much better than BE, which was the brand I tried and liked before. I use the "light" shade, but unfortunately won't be using this past the summer. "Light" is too dark and orangy for winter use, and the "porcelain" shade is too light. My main complaint about this product would be the same as for BE- why can't these companies make a light, yet yellow based product for pale olive or asian complexions? The powders always seem too peach or pink, and PurMinerals is no exception. I love the coverage it gives, though, and it covers blemishes and skin imperfections really well, buffing out so that my skin looks flawless. I will continue to use this through the summer, and continue to wish they'd make a shade in between porcelain and light that has very golden/yellow undertones to it.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I would not use this product if you have oily skin. I started using it because it has good coverage, and stays on a long time, but I did not realize it has shea butter in it. It started making me break out. I switched to Bare.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great Product but takes a little practice not to over apply. Gives a great appearance and washes off with ease. The colors are forgiving for the light, medium blush, and golden blush so much that you can use all three and still look good. I was never much for makeup but now I am looking pretty with a 5 min application or less. Highly recommend this product to anyone who wants quick and not the huge mess that comes with loose powder.