December 20, 2014 | 1678 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2008 11:05:00 AM More reviews by firesyren

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This mascara always starts out nice on me, providing a fairly dramatic look, but it seems as though within a week and a half of use, the mascara dries out, and becomes a completely different texture that makes this product unusable at that point. So, this time around, when that texture change occurred, I ran the brush under the faucet for just a second, getting it pretty wet, and then put the brush back in the tube, swirling it around, etc. The next time I used this, the texture and consistency was perfect! The mascara went on even better than it did as a new tube. I prefer a mascara that is wet in consistency. Super Thick Lash, with this alteration, enhances my long eyelashes and bulks them up. It makes a very wide-eyed look that is dark and even appears to 'lift' my lashes up. It does not flake off and does not leave a dark cast under my eyes, even in a humid room. The tube construction does not do a good job of wiping the mascara off within the tube, so the outer end of the tube gets messy and requires wiping, but for the price and performance I can put up with a slight mess.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2008 12:57:00 AM More reviews by shilohcalista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a bit drying if you don't rotatate mascaras and it gets clumpy in the tube relatively quickly but I will use it again because it delivers good volume impact and does not irritate my eyes. I also like the fact that the formula is always wet and rich when you buy it and never dried out like some other brands. You get alot of mascara for the money. Good basic thickening brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2008 8:23:00 PM More reviews by littosunsun

This is my second favorite mascara, after Great Lash by Maybelline, but after trying the Triple Mascara (also by Cover Girl) I was really impressed by the nice quality this one has.
It has a much longer lifetime than most mascaras, and really gives my short little lashes the drama they have always been craving for.
I love how this mascara really plumps up and lengthens my eyelashes without making it look fake.
The only thing I believe it could work on, however, is its packaging. The case is red and blah boring, but it doesn't really matter that much because the overall product is GREAT.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2008 6:31:00 AM More reviews by pullum_purna

my sis told me this product was soo........ good so I waited until it was on sale to purchase! She was so..... wrong!!! Did not do anything for my lashes & I think instead the formula produced a flaky product instead.

I returned it like immediately

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2008 8:58:00 PM More reviews by susie312

This mascara was amazing the first time i tried it. I had beautiful lashes and i was thinking this could be my HG. But the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc time it was horrible. It just gets worse each time i use it. and it uncurls my curl right away. it starts to sting my eyes at the end of the day too. EWW would not buy this again!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2008 2:28:00 PM More reviews by mellody43

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This looked pretty good, didn't clump, but unfortunately something in it irritated my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2008 5:01:00 PM More reviews by rosefax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My mom got this for me because it was cheap. It's not a bad mascara, but it's def nothing interesting and not the best one I've tried. It does the job but it doesn't really do anything special. Minimal clumping, though! =) I wouldn't repurchase it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2008 11:51:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaCB

This is a good thickening mascara with minimal clumping. I look for lengthening more than volume though so for me it is not a repurchase but I can see why this gets such good reviews: it stays put and makes lashes seem really dense. It just does not add enough length for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2008 3:48:00 PM More reviews by xhanabi

Eh. Nothing special. The results were okay, but my lashes drooped after applying this. There are much better mascaras out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2008 2:22:00 PM More reviews by cucumber110

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This doesn't do anything besides smudge!
Get Cover Girl Lash Blast.