Maybelline SuperStay 24HR Makeup - New Version

3.5

Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethylsilyl Propylsilsequioxane, Glycerin, Silica, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin 3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon 12, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Paraffin, May Contain ( /-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)

I really love the way this foundation makes me skin look :) it covers my flaws well. I have some discoloration from picking at my skin sometimes and this makes my skin look smooth and natural and healthy. my only problem with this foundation is that it does not stay on my skin all day! :( i get oily throughout the day.. sooo this is good for days when im just lounging. Also another reason why i really like it is because it does not clog my pores at all, after i take it off my pores are still clear and my skin is smooth.

This stuff is great. I thought I loved Revlon Colorstay, but this stuff is WAY better. It doesn't dry too fast and it is SO easy to blend! It does stay on quite a long time, I dont know if it really does stay on for 24 hours, but it does have staying power. It doesn't have the "mask" look of many foundations and even though it doesn't claim to have a "matte" finish, it doesn't get too oily even though I normally have a very oily T-zone. I was able to find a perfect color match for my skin, so that is always a plus. As the bottle claims, I haven't had problems with transfer of makeup from my face to my clothes. Another plus was that the foundation did not irritate my very sensitive acne-prone skin. I'd say really the only con is the fact that it doesnt have a pump, but honestly thats not a huge deal for me. I will definitely buy this again so I really hope they continue to make this product. <3

on 9/19/2010 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i would have given this foundation 5 lippies but for the fact dt the color [caramel] seems light on my skin.i use revlon color stay in caramel.other than that,it is transfer proof,lasts long ,is not oily,and gives good coverage.i'm not sure it will last 24 hrs,i've only ever worn this for about 7 hours.With a good primer and setting powder it does not budge.

on 9/18/2010 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I was hesitant to buy this, one; because Maybelline's colors are usually a bit off for me, and two; because I read/saw some mixed reviews. That being said, I absolutely love it. I bought Classic Beige and it's a great match. I may even love this foundation more than my ColorStay. It has excellent coverage, has a nice matte finish, blends easily, and I'm in love with the way it makes my skin look. I use a primer, then a light dusting of my NYC loose translucent powder, then apply my foundation with a beautyblender. FLAWLESS.

on 9/17/2010 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I live in the UK and this foundation DOES have a pump and SPF 19. I have to say this is one of the best liquid foundations I have tried. It's lightweight, stays fresh and flawless for the whole day. My shade is cocoa. However, it does transfer abit, for example when I blow my nose. When I used this foundation with the l'oreal studio secrets resurfacing primer, it lasted for 10 hours without any blotting. However, I haven't tried this foundations sans the primer so I'm not sure if it will last as long. A very good foundation and I also like the semi-matte finish.

on 9/13/2010 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Think this is a pretty decent foundation for a drugstore product. I like the color selection and gives a pretty natural (matte) finish. But it is not HG-status for me, not enough coverage and does not stay on for 24h :)

on 9/10/2010 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I first purchased this about 6 months ago, looking for a cheaper everyday (work an such) alternative to Revlon Photo ready that I was currently using. I had never been a fan of maybelline foundations before and had decided to give the dream liquid mousse a go, but upon finding the colour selction to be too pinky for my skin, eyed up the then new Superstay foundations.

Their colour range was more of a yellow tint which suits my tan/olive skin perfectly. I ended up with "True Beige".
The coverage is very good, somewhat heavy but I like that. I have combo/oily skin so i make sure i put adequate powder over the top to stay skine free. After about about 7 or 8 hours I may need to touch the powder up in the T zone but thats no dramas.
As everyone else has said the bottle is annoying because theres no pump but you get over that and now it doesnt bother me at all anymore.

I have tried lots of foundations but this is probably my favourite so far because its cheap enough to use everyday and im not scared to look in the mirror at the end of the day. It definately doesnt last 24 hours like it claims to but it lasts longer than anything else i've tried!

on 9/6/2010 10:47:00 PM

What happened? The new formula is not an improvement at all, a downgrade. When I bought this when it first came out it was my HG. Lasted all day with great coverage. Now since it has changed, it does not stay on all day and the coverage is so-so.

on 9/6/2010 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

ok so after reading everybody's review on this product it seems everyone is in lovvvve with this product. but i hatttttte this product haha... i used the color sand beige and it was to orange and dark for me when i used the next color down (the lightest shade) it was suuuper orange. also my skin is probably combination to oily and this foundation would only last for a couple of hours before completely turnning more orange and getting blotchy. i liked the medium to full coverage but by the end of the day my face looked siiickening. i do have some acne cuz im a teenager and whatnot so this product was a totalll fail! i would not recommend this to anyone that wants there makeup to still be on there face by the end of the school day haha :)

on 9/6/2010 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I really like this! I find myself choosing this more often than the others. It gives me a nice, even coverage; it isn't heavy and it's blendable. Should have had a pump though. Overall, great foundation.