October 1, 2014 | 1350 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2010 12:36:00 PM More reviews by beautyblossoms

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i absolutely love this box powder!
overall rating i gave it a five because i love the luminous effect it gives my cheek illiminating the need for a hilighter for me
im 16 and i love the youthful glow it gives me <3
as for packaging its adorable but loathful i hate that the top just slides out so i can't necessarily travel with it and im not one to spend 26-28 dollars for a blush but i had to make an exception to these box powders<3

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by strix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Coralista is a beautiful pinky coral. Unlike other orangey corals, this is more pink. It is very pigmented-- does not take much at all to show up on my fair cheeks. I love tropical colors-- they really do a lot for my mood, especially in the dead of winter! Coralista is, by far, the most flattering blush color I have found for my fair skin. In fact, when I switched to all natural products, I made an exception for Coralista because it's just THAT good!

The box seems like it would get beat up easily in a makeup bag, and the cover could come off easily if jostled while traveling. However, this doesn't bother me too much. The blush comes with a small brush. Everyone hates the Benefit brushes, and while they aren't ideal, I found it to be quite soft and usable.

The packaging is a little wild-- not quite my taste, but you definitely can't call it boring!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2010 1:50:00 PM More reviews by kristynrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like Coralista a lot. I'm naturally blonde but I dye my hair brown and this gives my face the perfect pop ! I It goes on soft but can be built up. I think this blush would work for everyone. The only downfall is the packaging, I don't care for the cardboard !

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2010 5:46:00 PM More reviews by cubscoutx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i got this for free from my aunt who works at Benefit, and I have to say I'm pretty impressed. Coral or orange tones don't usually work for my face, but this blush has a nice shimmery pink undertone that makes it flattering for almost everyone. However, I don't think I'd buy it again because I really like Benefit Dallas, which is a much better color for my facial tone

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2010 4:54:00 AM More reviews by Fiammetta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is a soft, shimmery coral that will be flattering for most. (I can't speak for darker skintones, but it should show up on medium to medium dark tones.) Better pigmented than NARS Orgasm certainly. As with most powder blushes, it is probably not going to last an entire day.

On me, pale and yellow-toned, it looks soft and flattering, and I find the shimmer catches the light in just the right way. I use a light hand.

I'm not in love with Benefit's cardboard packaging at all, but I own 3 of their blushes. Go figure.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2010 1:16:00 AM More reviews by RubyJuly89

I really love this blush! It looks great on pretty much everyone one, from really fair to fairly dark, I will purchase for life!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2010 5:43:00 PM More reviews by paypay

Love this colour, it is peachy and light, and blends in amazingly with my skin. It is very flattering in all lights. I actually love the brush as well, I use it to contour a bit, brushing it on in a C shape from the apples of my cheeks up to my temples, and then a bit on my chin and forehead to even it out. It gives a beautiful, subtle flush. I also love how it smells; not powdery but slightly sweet.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2010 7:30:00 PM More reviews by megelizabethmax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Beautiful color that would probably work on any skin tone. Gives a beautiful glow. Definitely my favorite blush I have I think, but I love all the Benefit box powders. And I actually like the brush - I don't streak it but tend to buff it around. Works well for me. I just wish it was a little less expensive :(

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2010 10:23:00 PM More reviews by kentuckyrain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love how this blush goes with almost any colors I decide to use on my eyes. I'm not a huge fan of the packaging. I hate having to remove the little plastic separator to access the product and put it back in when I am done. This is not inconvenient enough for me to stray from using it though. One benefit of this product is how sheer it is - I like that I can use it lightly as just a highlighter or layer it for a more intense blush. I have never found a need to get another coral shade for my stash - this one works for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by agdeierl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

As I have very fair skin with dark brown hair and blue eyes, I was expecting to love this product as much as so many of the other reviewers did. Instead, I was completely disappointed. For almost 30 bucks, you do expect a blush that will deliver amazing results, and this just did not do that for me. On me, this blush was very average. I would even go so far as to say that it left me looking flushed in a splotchy, almost sickly way. It's not very attractive, and I'm really upset that I spent this much money on a product that is this uninspiring. I've heard this blush compared to Nars Orgasm. Nars Orgasm never did anything for me, either, but I bought a "copycat" of Nars Orgasm a few years ago (Milani Cosmetics Minerals powder blush in "Luminous") and found it to be absolutely stunning!!! It knocks the socks off of both Nars Orgasm and BeneFit CoraLista. And guess what? It cost me only about 6 bucks...that's a lot better than $30, isn't it? If you're set on BeneFit for a boxed powder blush, go with either Dandelion or Dallas. Both are exceptional! Just stay away from CoraLista...