December 22, 2014 | 1081 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2011 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Saraelyse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i just bought this at a Shoppers Drug Mart near my house, and for some odd reason it was in the sale section. Anyways, i got this for $15, and i believe it is a regular $32 here in Canada. i couldn't pass it up at that price, and i have been wanting to try it for quite some time. It is much more frosty than i had ever suspected so it shows many imperfections in the skin. It also is scented? I found that a bit odd. On the plus side it is a pretty color that is nicely pigmented, and the frost can be toned down with some powder. Nice product, but i don't think i would pay $32 for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 1:18:00 AM More reviews by t4nvmind

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is amazing. I love how versatile it is. It goes well with almost any look that I do. I use it all year round because I just can't get enough of it. It looks so nice, so natural on. I love love love this blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Isabel11

I love this blush so much! It is very versatile because if you just want a flush of color it is perfect and if you want more obvious blush application you can just grab some more. it gives you a really pretty sheen without being glittery or anything. it smells ah-mazing and the packaging is sooo cute! it comes with a blush brush but i prefer to use my ss187.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by whutwhut_whut

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells amazing and looks great! This may be the best blush I have ever owned. For me, it trumps benefit georgia, nars orgasm and nars luster (although these colors are all different so it probably isn't fair to compare).

I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2010 9:44:00 PM More reviews by eternallycrstn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received a full sized coralista as a Sephora 500 pt perk, which started my obsession with Benefit's boxed powders. I previously had NONE of these, and now own 5. Coralista is a coral pink, that is much more on the pink side than the coral (at least on me, nw10 for ref.) It is very pigmented, unlike a lot of these boxed powders, and will show up on a wide range of skin tones. As a PPP I had to be very careful to not over-do it with Coralista as it is quite bright on me. Lightly applied it gives a really pretty natural slightly coral pink glow. Next to sugarbomb, coralista is my favorite and I will definitely purchase when I run out.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2010 6:38:00 PM More reviews by ryoung001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Biggest waste of money ever, I'm still bothered I even spent this much money on this crap. It looks powdery on my skin no matter what i do. Packaging sucks and it's too expensive for its presentation. The only good thing i can say about it is that it had a pleasant smell to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2010 12:36:00 PM More reviews by beautyblossoms

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i absolutely love this box powder!
overall rating i gave it a five because i love the luminous effect it gives my cheek illiminating the need for a hilighter for me
im 16 and i love the youthful glow it gives me <3
as for packaging its adorable but loathful i hate that the top just slides out so i can't necessarily travel with it and im not one to spend 26-28 dollars for a blush but i had to make an exception to these box powders<3

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by strix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Coralista is a beautiful pinky coral. Unlike other orangey corals, this is more pink. It is very pigmented-- does not take much at all to show up on my fair cheeks. I love tropical colors-- they really do a lot for my mood, especially in the dead of winter! Coralista is, by far, the most flattering blush color I have found for my fair skin. In fact, when I switched to all natural products, I made an exception for Coralista because it's just THAT good!

The box seems like it would get beat up easily in a makeup bag, and the cover could come off easily if jostled while traveling. However, this doesn't bother me too much. The blush comes with a small brush. Everyone hates the Benefit brushes, and while they aren't ideal, I found it to be quite soft and usable.

The packaging is a little wild-- not quite my taste, but you definitely can't call it boring!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2010 1:50:00 PM More reviews by kristynrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like Coralista a lot. I'm naturally blonde but I dye my hair brown and this gives my face the perfect pop ! I It goes on soft but can be built up. I think this blush would work for everyone. The only downfall is the packaging, I don't care for the cardboard !

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2010 5:46:00 PM More reviews by cubscoutx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i got this for free from my aunt who works at Benefit, and I have to say I'm pretty impressed. Coral or orange tones don't usually work for my face, but this blush has a nice shimmery pink undertone that makes it flattering for almost everyone. However, I don't think I'd buy it again because I really like Benefit Dallas, which is a much better color for my facial tone