July 28, 2014 | 961 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by LucySnow

After using this product regularly for a couple of years, I decided to delete my original review and take a second crack at this. I've gone through two bottles of this oil-serum and fully intend to buy it again when the need arises. I like this product for its conditioning properties and the shine that it adds to my hair. It also works as a heat protectant and it has a unique, subtle scent. In my experience, it works best applied to damp hair before styling, but you can also add a few small drops to styled hair to smooth and finish. I like Moroccan Oil best in cold and/or very dry weather. It keeps the static away and prevents dryness. It does not, unfortunately, work terrifically well at fending off damp or humidity. My hair will frizz using this, so I can't give it five lippies. Still a great product though.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2011 7:55:00 AM More reviews by hazel88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. The moroccan oil smells good and gives my hair a nice shine and softness. I got this product after a salon visit in which I was talked into getting it because it was so amazing! well it is, but its too expensive for me. I wont buy it again, but if this is in your budget I really recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by gemstoneruby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best hair product line I have used, I use the oil, shampoo, and hair mask. My hair looks amazing and I LOVE the scent of this. I purchased other hair products with Argan oil and they did not match up at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2011 4:42:00 PM More reviews by ginaxav

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

To everyone complaining that it needs a pump- mine had a pump in the box with the bottle. As far as the product, not a fan of the smell but it doesn't last. I have thick hair and just one squirt on the ends keeps them really silky soft all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2011 2:40:00 AM More reviews by beautykiller949

I think its a great product! But $40?!?! No thanks! I really liked it at first, I was IN LOVE! But now, I haven't used it in about a month or 2. Its just been sitting there. I have found other products that work just as well, if not better, for cheaper!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2011 6:40:00 PM More reviews by wagashi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ho-lee crap, MUA. I remember seeing the generic version of this at a Sallys months ago and being like "This is ridiculous! It's all silicones!" then checking the ingredients of the real stuff and being like "OMG it IS just all silicones!" Hence why I put off trying it for so long. But my hair has gotten really long and it is naturally really stupid and poofy, so I am trying a lot of stuff to try and get it to act like real-people hair. I finally broke down and bought the baby bottle of this, and all I can say is WOW. How something that's just made of a bunch of 'cones like every other hair product out there can be so much better is totally beyond me but this stuff is a miracle. I get out of the shower and rub some into my towel-dried ends and I can actually get a brush through it in one stroke!! This has never been possible with any product I've ever used. That alone makes it worth the price. The combination of this and Chi Keratin Mist makes my hair look and act like real hair (not a blob of hair-esque stuff). The price is really steep so I think I will try out the Sally's brand to see if it's okay. If not, I'll totally just start buying the regular size of this. If you have poofy and unruly hair that tangles just by existing like mine, this is really, really worth a try!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2011 3:30:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this serum but I'm not too crazy about the smell. I feel like when you apply this on wet hair, the smell isn't as strong as if you put it on dry hair.

I do feel a moisturizing difference when I use it. I wish it was a thermal protector, then it would be the best.

The worst thing about the packaging is that it's a twist cap.. serum are oily, and needs to have a pump.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by LunaBella1985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's an ok Product, I like the smell of it, but for my curly long dry hair, it didn't help much It did make my hair easier to detangle but that was about the only thing it did for me, no extra shine or softness difference.

for the results i got, it was a bit too pricey for my taste.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2011 10:28:00 AM More reviews by gemski107

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The oil itself smells gorgeous and it does improve the shine in my hair. My hair also feels in better condition since I started using it. However, it does not get rid of all frizz like it claims too...it improves it slightly, but my hair is still quite frizzy.
Would recommend though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 3:46:00 PM More reviews by cheerz2u

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product. It makes my hair soft, shiny (not greasy) and it takes less tme for it to dry! I think it also is helping it grow somehow because I have shoulder length hair (and my hair takes time to grow out) and after a month it is past my shoulders. I love this so much I use it ony my girls too and they cannot stop running their fingers through their hair! It also tames the frizzies too I normally get this time of year!