Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser

2.5

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Linoleamidopropyl, PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium 7, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PEG 80 Sorbitan Laurate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride, Red 40, Violet 2, Fragrance

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

didnt help with my acne at all. the only good part of this wash was the smell, it smelled refreshing and just... good! i only got this product because of all the commercials. :( it is a bit drying but i always put mousturizer afterwards. would not recommend!

This product isn't terrible, but it isn't very good. It smells great though that is probably the only good thing about it. It's very drying, it doesn't really help breakouts in the long run, it'll give you flaky patches all over your face... It will reduce pimple size slightly but it'll burn and itch and when it's all over you'll be left with what looks like a flaky red circle where the pimple used to be. Save your money and don't buy this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Ugh, this product is horrible! I needed a new cleanser as I don't really want to pay $50 for another bottle of the cleanser I already have. SO I chose this. It smells nice. Probably the only nice thing about it.
It lathered up nicely the first time I used it. 2 days later and I have a BIG rash on my face from it, which I've never had ever! I used Aloe Vera gel to settle it down which has worked but I will definately not be buying this product again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it smelled bad, made my face feel weird very weird and didnt lather no bubbles no nothing. will never buy this again waste of money!

very nice scent to it! smells refreshing and ..fruity?
I was so excited to try this out since i looked at the reviews but i was left dissappointed and it left my skin dry and breaking out even more! it's odd because my skin doesn't do dry really. i wouldn't buy this again, which is a shame because of the good reviews!

I really liked this face wash, and Iīm also a fan of the scent. To me, it smells really fresh and pleasant. I donīt know if it made a considerable difference for my skin, but I think it helped a bit with breakouts, also on the back, without leaving my skin irritated. After cleansing away my eyemakeup with an oily remover, it got rid ofter the leftovers really well. Solid, nice product, would buy again.

Has a refreshing grapefruit scent, however it made my skin feeling tight and dry, making my face oilier than usual during the day.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I read the reviews about this product just after I bought it (I know I should of read reviews first before buying it but owell) there were alot of negative comments about this product especially people saying that it is really drying and makes your skin really flaky.

The product got a great scent and when you turn the bottle upside down it seems to leak for some reason but any ways I've used this product for a week now and it seems to work for me and doesn't dry my skin. It cleanses my face well and reduces the size of my pimples. After cleansing my face with this product my skin felt tight, but moisturising it after the cleansing would be ok. And I do agree with the others that this product is pretty drying to the skin so if you have dry or sensitive skin I don't recommend this product but it would probably be helpful for those who have really really oily skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This stuff smells good in the bottle but for some reason I find the smell that lingers on my skin after I use it to be disgusting. It definitely didn't prevent me from breaking out; in fact I think I had some sort of allergic reaction to it. Considering it is one of the more expensive cleansers you can buy at the drugstore, its not that impressive.

I bought this when I had series of unusual outbreaks on my skin. I don't tend to use gel cleansers since they either irritate my skin or dry it out. The product did nothing to reduce my acne, though I suppose my drying out the skin you can reduce the size of acne. It irritated my skin. Oh yeah if you turn the bottle upside down the product leaks through the top. Beware :)
It smells alright though and it's a pretty shade.