October 1, 2014 | 2016 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2011 1:38:00 AM More reviews by augusta23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

something good, something good,hmmmm....
it smells nice. other than that, this cleanser sucks. it is extremely drying for my combination skin, and did not help my mild ance. can't imagine it working for someone with moderate acne.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by jstrazishar

This just didn't amaze me. It smelled nice and comes in a nice pump bottle, but it didn't leave my skin feeling extremely clean, and didn't help clear up my acne at all, or even to prevent it. I just wasn't overly impressed with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2011 6:49:00 AM More reviews by sorandomgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked this cleanser. No other cleansers work on my oily skin. But this is the only one who cleared up my face more and I can see that it has removed blackheads from my chin and I've only been using it for a couple of weeks! I recommend this product, I quite like it. I still get pimples and stuff but I have oily skin and since I'm a teenager I do get pimples.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by DrZoidberg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think that if you believe that a cleanser can clear your acne, you're probably desperate, and I was when I bought this! I was going through a pretty bad acne breakout and thought this would help. But really it doesn't do a lot.

Pros:
-- pretty sure I checked and this is sulfate free. This is rare and awesome to find in an acne cleanser! Sulfates can be quite harsh and they aggravate my dermatitis.
-- BHA in it to fight acne.
-- convenient pump packaging.
-- pretty pink gel with citrusy fragrance.

Cons:
-- doesn't clear acne because you rinse it off right away. You can try leaving it on the skin for a minute or more but even so, my results were not miraculous.
-- too drying to use daily. I recommend using this a few times a week only.
-- possibly too pink and girly for boys to use? lol

Overall - not that great. Give it a miss unless you're mega oily.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 9:24:00 AM More reviews by Icaria

Way too drying, my daughter's skin was starting to look like parchment paper. To go thru the bottle I use it as hand wash in the kitchen.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by aliawilk123

I love this stuff. I have sensetive combination skin that likes to break out. I am a server and in college, and the combination of being in a hot oily kitched and stress from classes really does a number on my skin. I've been using this for three weeks, and the tone and texure of my skin has improved dramatically. All my whiteheads are gone! It smells great. I love this stuff.

It can be a little drying, but if you have a good moisturizer (like any of the aveeno products), you should be fine. It also contains many plant extracts besides grapefruit, so if you have sensitivities to any of those, you might get red spots, but it's not common. I tend to use it once a day, or every other day when my skin is congested, and I use it with a facial brush or a little baking soda. Overall, a great product if you need something to clear up and occasional breakout.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2011 2:14:00 AM More reviews by victoriassecrets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Definitely very drying. I don't have overly dry skin but it gave me dry, flaky sore patches even after moisturising. It cleared up my skin when I first started using it, now I have got to the end of the bottle it's done nothing for my acne. The smell of it is nice though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

After 3 days of testing, once per day, in evenings, the result is the emergence of zits (4 of them) chin area, and side of mouth. Back to the neutrogena Oil Free Stress Control Foam Wash. Although 2% salcyclic is in content, it still erupted. Go figure. This product is going back to the store.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Dancer1279

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just used this product maybe an hour ago on my face... My face is sooo dry. I used it last night also and when I woke up, I had reddness all over my face! When I put it on an hour ago I didn't think it was what made that reddness. But now I know this was it. It smells amazing, looks like it works, but I have a soreness feeling on my face and my WHOLE face is completelydry and my skin is starting to peel. I do NOT reccomend this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2011 2:15:00 AM More reviews by SatineMoulinRouge

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My mom got me this in a tube I love the smell! But it did dry my skin quite a bit. I was tolorent with it and I kept on trying it I am very nervous when it comes to things on my face since I do not wear the slitest bit of make up on my face but I think I would use it more if I had a blemish on my face to dry it out and get rid of it since my face. My skin is normal but can be very sensitive at times when I put things on it. I use this on occasions and does a good job but I just think if you don't break out much this isn't the best for you. I have pretty good skin so I have two bottles of this and have barely use a quarter of the first! It does last a while I must say. I may get my mom o buy me more when I am out but possibly in a smaller quantity.