Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser

2.5

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Linoleamidopropyl, PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium 7, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PEG 80 Sorbitan Laurate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride, Red 40, Violet 2, Fragrance

on 6/5/2011 11:44:00 PM

During my first week of use, my skin looked so dewy and soft after using it. However, as I kept using it, my skin became extremely flaky and dry. My skin started to develop a rash too. Even with all the moisturizers I used, it was still flaky and dry with rashes. I had to throw away the whole bottle.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HATE, HATE, HATE is all I have to say for this face wash. I was impressed my the color and the fact that it looked promising to me. But, I was wrong. I used it for about 3 days with no problem. The next morning my face was extremely dry, rough, and itchy. IT WAS HORRID. I do NOT recommend this product.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

It smells great and it leaves my skin feeling balanced..not too dry and not oily. I get breakouts rarely and still got them while using it but it didn't make my skin any worse. It's not bad but there are better products out there.

on 6/3/2011 10:24:00 PM

This is all I use for washing my back where I get breakouts. I think the scent is much better then the average acne cleanser, its refreshing. I have bought several bottles.

on 6/3/2011 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Acne med's don't work overnight. People can also use this to keep skin exfoliated and remove dead skin cells, since the main acne ingredient does that job as well as helping to shrink the bumps. You can also use this cleanser as a preventative measure. Not all acne is the same, and a lot of people have more than just acne. Some skin conditions mimic the appearance of it but they are not actually acne. If this cleanser were any stronger, then your skin would dry up like a prune. I like the scent and I use it about every other day or whenever my skin seems to need extra cleansing. I don't have oily skin and it's combination most of the year, with a few break outs each month.

Please do not be fooled by the wonderful colour and delicious smell. This product is extremely drying. On the first application I found that it stung my skin and stripped it of all its natural oils leaving it feeling extremely tight and flaky. After a few uses I don't find any difference in acne but I also found that I did not break out from it either. I bought this product for $15 from woolworths and was considerably more expensive than the other cleansers which were around $10.

on 6/2/2011 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

There is no doubt that this wash smells amazing and is very refreshing. However, I'm not so sure how much it really did for my skin. It definitely left it clean and it felt soft straight after using the product however afterwards it was always awfully dry and there were flaky patches over my cheeks. The product did keep my skin clear but dried it out too much which then resulted in blemishes!

on 6/2/2011 11:55:00 AM

the only thing i like about it is its scent...or else...i hate it! it made my skin extra dry n flaky! =\

on 6/2/2011 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This product didn't work well for me. Made me break out bad! I ended up throwing it away after just a couple uses. would NOT recommend

on 6/2/2011 11:34:00 AM

I liked the scent of the product, but it made my face break out horribly.