October 25, 2014 | 1243 users online

Skincare - Body - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Oil

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2004 1:02:00 AM More reviews by CinnamonKitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok, I use the kind with aloe (just because the smell of babies grosses me out...I dunno). Anyway, this is amazing. It's the only thing that KEEPS my skin soft and smooth. For awhile I used it every time I took a shower, and I think I'm going to start using it again because my skin is super dry. But I totally love the soft scent, and the softening affect is incredible. Definitely repurchasing, like tomorrow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2004 10:58:00 PM More reviews by alaskanbeauty

Absolute Holy Grail. Perfect. Makes my skin so soft...like soft, soft. Conditions my skin like nothing else! I use it a lot in the summer for tanning (GASP!!! I do soak up the sun when I get a chance, I don't feel it all winter) and it's really useful for giving and/or receiving backrubs :=) I also, feel really sexy when I'm slathered up in this yummy stuff.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2004 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Daphers

DON'T use this as an eye-makeup remover! If it gets in your eyes - and it usually does - it can cause infections and even blindness. That said, it's a fab and cheap moisturiser for the body, especially if you apply it when you're still damp from the shower, and I like to rub it on my decolletage and legs to make them gleam. The bottle's the only problem, as it tends to get slippery with oil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2004 9:44:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this for removing eye makeup at night before washing my face. Just dab some on a kleenex then run under water then over eyes-then use fresh kleenex to wipe off then wash face normally. My method is just like the oil-water-combo shake-up to-mix-before-using expensive brands! It gets every trace of eyeshadow, liner and mascara off, and the oil is gentle to my eyes. It gets in the eyes and is non-irritating, to me at least. It's great, in fact I'll probably never buy an eye makeup remover again--you can get a huge bottle of this CHEAP and it'll last a very long time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2004 9:40:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2003 11:25:00 PM More reviews by LukkiChrm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this after I shave my legs to mousturize and prevent itching and irritation. Does a great job, and doesn't leave me greasy. I'm just not crazy about the squirt bottle. Will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2003 3:10:00 PM More reviews by cranberries

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow! This stuff is just great! The skin on my back is prone to breakouts and never really feels nice and smooth, but sort of bumpy.My mom who is a professional masseuse used this to massage my back and at first I was kind of worried, as all the other oils she has used on me leave a greasy residue. But this one just sunk right in and afterwards my skin was babysoft and not bumpy at all, just really really smooth. Honestly, my skin had never looked or felt better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2003 1:10:00 AM More reviews by PixyAnne

Best make up remover EVER! The only one I use. I am occasionally forced to opt for cheaper brands from time to time, but the quality really doesn't vary with knock offs.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2003 9:22:00 PM More reviews by caprichozza

The best makeup remover. I am always getting harrassed at the cosmetic counter when I tell them I use it...contrary to popular belief, it is unneccesay to use an expensive eye makeup remover. It is greasy though, so I use it only when my makeup is off for the day. I use a "real" eyemakeup remover for when I'm removing cosmetic and immediately reapplying, as it is less greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2003 1:14:00 PM More reviews by sweetepie216

I am a baby oil nut. Ever seen My Big Fat Greek Wedding? The way they feel about windex, I feel about this stuff. I use it for eye MU remover and my waterproof mascars SLIDES off. Its amazing. I have super dry skin (on my body) and I put this in my bathwater with the bubbles, and its very soothinng and moisturizing. I shave my legs and bikini line with it and my skin is very smooth. I also use it for tanning (bad I know) Its such a multi-use product! I wouldn't reccomend anyone to use this as a body moisturizer unless the have SUPER dry skin like me.