Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance (Parfum)

on 3/22/2004 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Uggh.. it's pure mineral oil. Doesn't absorb into the skin. Sits on top and clogs pores. The only reason I'm rating it a 2 is b/c it's so darn good at removing eye make-up. I won't use it though. Not on my face and certainly not on a baby's delicate skin.

on 3/11/2004 1:06:00 PM

Now this is a staple that's been around my home for years & years.I can't live w/o this!
I like to sprinkle a few drops of this in my tub when I'm having a relaxing soak.
It's also the only thing I can use to remove wax product when I do my at home waxing. :_O
Handy for a plethora of beauty essentials,this is a product that will be around for years to come.
Love it!!! :_)

on 3/9/2004 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Good basic oil for sealing in moisture. Love the smell of the regular baby oil and the bedtime oil. I apply it after bathing while still in the shower. Problem: when the bottle gets oily (and it always does) I have a lot of trouble opening the child-proof cap.

on 3/6/2004 9:23:00 PM

I love this b/c it has ssoo many purposes. I put a little drop or two in with my shampoo to give it some shine, use it to take off my mascara, and love to put it on my feet and then throw socks on for a few hours. I also love the new smells they have now like Vanilla, Chamomile, and Lavender. The bottles are better too b/c they tend to not get so greasy after a while of using them.

on 2/28/2004 7:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love how effective J&J baby oil is in removing eye makeup. I have spent a small fortune on high end removers then changed tack and gone for drugstore removers but always come back to J&J. It's cheap, gentle, smells nice & does the job!!

on 2/20/2004 5:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

For those that are sun goddesses like myself this is a jewel! If your skin tans easily this is the best tanning product to use. It doesn't offer any SPF though. When I was in the Carribean last year, soooooo many ppl on the beach were asking me what I was using to achieve such a beautiful tan. well i know it was the carribean but this DEF. kicked it up a few notches!

on 2/19/2004 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

on 2/7/2004 8:49:00 AM

great to put on after a shower or bath. however if you have no time then just put some in the bath and when you get out, you'll be covered. great on legs and i may have to buy the spray version soon.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ok, I use the kind with aloe (just because the smell of babies grosses me out...I dunno). Anyway, this is amazing. It's the only thing that KEEPS my skin soft and smooth. For awhile I used it every time I took a shower, and I think I'm going to start using it again because my skin is super dry. But I totally love the soft scent, and the softening affect is incredible. Definitely repurchasing, like tomorrow.

on 1/31/2004 10:58:00 PM

Absolute Holy Grail. Perfect. Makes my skin so soft...like soft, soft. Conditions my skin like nothing else! I use it a lot in the summer for tanning (GASP!!! I do soak up the sun when I get a chance, I don't feel it all winter) and it's really useful for giving and/or receiving backrubs :=) I also, feel really sexy when I'm slathered up in this yummy stuff.

Popular Body Skincare Products