November 23, 2014 | 1903 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2005 10:53:00 AM More reviews by nutterbutterstar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is my favorite eyeliner ever! i have it in brown and black and both of the colors blend great. i love that it comes with it's own smudger to get that smokey look. this is the ONLY eyeliner i buy and it's cheap! perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2005 11:54:00 PM More reviews by jh14cm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have bought this eyeliner a lot! I have it in Black Onyx, Charcoal, and Star Lighting, and I love each and every one of them because they apply easily, cleanly, and last! Definatly hooked on this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2005 10:44:00 PM More reviews by epitaph_for_myheart

Gives me nice clean dramatic line with black onyx, Love it! Smudges after a while but I don't mind reapplying, I like applying eye liner any way hahaha. Very smooth and it doesn't tug at all!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2005 12:58:00 PM More reviews by marumari

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been trying to find good eyeliners without spending money, so I thought I'd give the Cover Girl ones a shot. I picked up Black Onyx and Espresso. Overall, I'd say they were just average. It applied so-so, and stayed on for a decent amount of time. Still, there are better alternatives out there for both more and less money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2005 6:58:00 PM More reviews by preppymrazlover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have found my hg liner. I have this in charcoal and OMG! I now can do the smokey eye easily w/ one thing. I've had this for a while, and just rediscovered it. beautiful texture; not so wonderful staying power.you can control the intesity w/ this, too. excellent 4 cg.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2005 8:10:00 PM More reviews by MerryBerriesNCherries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this yesterday and used it the first time this morning. I got Espresso, which is a rich brown. I decided to try brown noow for a while to see if it warms my compliments my green eyes and fair skin any better and it does seem to. I've used black liquid liner for years but something about it just doesn't look right to me. My eyes look tired and dull, and the dark, coolness of the black seemed to wash me out more. But not with this, it does look a lot better. The product itself is pretty good, it glides on really well, as opposed to some pencils that are hard and you have to rub your lid off just to get the product dark enough to be seen! I haven't had to reapply today, although I did notice a little smudging under my lower lash line by mid-morning. No biggie, but kind of annoying. I will continue to use this daily and will update if anything changes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2005 4:07:00 PM More reviews by riotingpacifist

Since I've inherited my mom's eyeliner-applying technique (stand there and pile it on like a 5 year old with a crayon) I like something that can keep it's point throughout the abusive application. This more than does the job, not only keeping its point but gliding right on with no pulling or scratching, you can gradient the color to as dark or as light as you want it and the tip wears nicely (a lot of them have a tendency to break even without my type of application). And at $4 for a stick that lasts me at least 3 months, I really can't beat it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2005 11:03:00 PM More reviews by RobsGirl4ever

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Next to my Smashbox creme eyeliner, this is my favorite eyeliner! Definitely HG material. I wear this in black. It's soooo easy to apply and looks awesome. I love that it has a softer point. You can keep it soft and subtle or turn it up and make it dramatic and sexy. I love eyeliner and this is definitely my runner up for being my favorite! Goes on smooth, has awesome staying power and doesn't smudge! I'm not usually into Cover Girl products, but I really like this! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2005 5:13:00 PM More reviews by itsAnn

It's not bad but it's not good either. It glides on smoothly so I can achieve a straight line which I always have a hard time doing. And also the reason I bought it was cause I was too lazy to sharpen. I just hate how it fades to a grayish color after only an hr or two and it leaves this gunk on my lid corners yuck! It doesn't smudge so much if I use it ONLY on my upper lid.. but I want a more dramatic look so this isn't for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2005 6:48:00 PM More reviews by emochick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this for years and years. I have Espresso (brown), Onyx (black), and Charcoal (gray) at all times. Doesn't smudge, stays all night... LURVE.