Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

on 10/19/2005 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

these are my fav. eyeliners... i don't spend money on any other brand.... The texture is smooth and the smuger on the bottom tip is perfect for... well smuging

on 10/17/2005 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Relatively inexpensive and SUPER easy to use. I would recommend this to someone just getting started with eyeliner. Glides right on without too much effort. The fact that you don't have to sharpen is also a plus, and I like the attached smudger. I have three colors, Black Onyx, Espresso, and Charcoal and up until recently I used them every day and repurchased a few times. But, I have moved on to MAC Fluidlines, as they have a much better staying power.

on 10/13/2005 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this eyeliner! I like the dark smokey dramatic look (I'm a rocker chick) I have this in black onyx and it's fantastic! You can draw a thin line if you want, it's very precise, but also you can smudge it with the smudger on the end of the eyeliner and get a cool smokey look. It's easy to do the upper eyelids with this, you know how sometimes you accidently draw a line that's too thick? well I don't with this one! You don't need to sharpen it and it lasts for a long time. Great! I am sure I will always use this one.

on 10/2/2005 2:04:00 PM

I bought this in plum velvet at CVS. It was in a clearance bin for $1. This shows up a light brown not plum. It was very,very hard and I had to go over my eyelid many times. I would not repurchase.

This is the only black eyeliner I ever use. I have it in black onyx and if you really want that rocker, smokey eye look then this is perfect! It's the blackest eyeliner I've ever used & I think it looks hot. The only thing is it does tend to apply kind of messy but I think that's what gives the rocker look. It's not supposed to look flawless. Sometimes it gets into the corners of my eye but that's no big deal and completely understandable so I just wipe it out. Basically, I love this and I highly recommend it!

this is my favorite eyeliner ever! i have it in brown and black and both of the colors blend great. i love that it comes with it's own smudger to get that smokey look. this is the ONLY eyeliner i buy and it's cheap! perfect!

on 8/18/2005 11:54:00 PM

I have bought this eyeliner a lot! I have it in Black Onyx, Charcoal, and Star Lighting, and I love each and every one of them because they apply easily, cleanly, and last! Definatly hooked on this stuff!

Gives me nice clean dramatic line with black onyx, Love it! Smudges after a while but I don't mind reapplying, I like applying eye liner any way hahaha. Very smooth and it doesn't tug at all!!!

on 7/21/2005 12:58:00 PM

I've been trying to find good eyeliners without spending money, so I thought I'd give the Cover Girl ones a shot. I picked up Black Onyx and Espresso. Overall, I'd say they were just average. It applied so-so, and stayed on for a decent amount of time. Still, there are better alternatives out there for both more and less money.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have found my hg liner. I have this in charcoal and OMG! I now can do the smokey eye easily w/ one thing. I've had this for a while, and just rediscovered it. beautiful texture; not so wonderful staying power.you can control the intesity w/ this, too. excellent 4 cg.