September 2, 2014 | 2159 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in Lychee Luxe

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2001 2:20:00 PM More reviews by dana

Lychee Luxe: Semi-Sheer Pinky Coral. Shimmery. Try it over Mac Dream Vacation lipstick and Mac Spice Lipliner for a gorgeous pinky bronze lip. You can wear this shade with or without liner. Its perfect for the summer time (looks great with a tan!) Oh how I love Lipglass. The first one I tried several years ago was the clear one. It totally turned me off the lipglass as it was SOO tacky. The formula is nowhere near as tacky as it used to be. I rediscovered lipglass at the end of last year and couldn't believe that I had written it off for so long! I own virtually every color now. The colors are so diverse. Its the only line where every color with the exception of 2 works with my coloring. The size is very generous as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2001 4:31:00 PM More reviews by DawnD

I give this product 5 stars! This is my favorite of all the lipglasses I have tried. Its a coral/golden shimmer that looks great on its own and over lipsticks! Over a shade like "O" it gives a nice golden sheen, and over a peachy shade like 'Dream Vacation" it gives the perfect peachy-golden shimmer. Perfect for spring and summer!