Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

4.3

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (1.25%) (Skin Protectant) Inactive Ingredients: Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Water

on 4/30/2010 11:02:00 AM

Great for my sensitive skin.

on 4/29/2010 12:19:00 AM

The best lotion I've ever used. Not greasy at all and truly does mosturize my skin and leaves it feeling great!

on 4/28/2010 2:17:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

A lightweight moisturizer, perfect for my face. my body needs a heavier one, though.
Feel: 5/5. not greasy or anything, dries pretty fast.
Look: 5/5. it won't give my face a weird sheen.
Smell: 5/5. fragrance free!
Lasting power: 5/5. Until I wash it off.
My extremely sensitive skin is very happy with this lotion. I only wish it could be a tad bit cheaper :P

on 4/26/2010 6:33:00 PM

I was soo excited to buy this product. I planned on buying this product for my face since it gets dry alot from certain things that i use, but after using this for around 2 weeks i noticed my face starting to break out even more. So i warn uyounot to use this on your face. If you do need a moisturizer make sure you fing one that is meant for your face.

on 4/8/2010 11:17:00 PM

I have been using this mosturizer for about a year now and I would say its a pretty great basic mosturizer.
PROS

Smell=not very strong, perfect for sensitive skin
Mosturizer pretty efficiently
Pretty cheap prize for amount you get.. I get the 710g pump bottle and it lasts me about 2 months(use daily all over body!)
Consistency is great... not too thick and greasy like alot of mosturizers

CONS
it doesnt absorb as quickly as I'd like to, so I have to wait to put on my clothes otherwise it feels kinda gross
I have to put on a lot to feel "mosturized"

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

Absorbs quickly, but no matter how much I reapply my skin still feels dry.

on 4/5/2010 5:38:00 PM

This moisturizer is great. I got the travel size because I didn't want to buy a huge size and end up hating it, but I will definitely be trying the full size after I'm done with this one. It's so moisturizing and keeps moisturizing throughout the day, and I have really dry skin. Also it won't overpower your perfume because it's fragrance free

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I love this product! It makes me skin look and feel so soft. It really does moisturize all day. Even though it says it's fragrance free you can still smell the natural colloidal oatmeal at first but then it goes away. I actually like th texture of this lotion, it's wateryish and every spreadable. No matter how much you use it absobes very quickly and the product last forever because the bottle is pretty big(18 fl. oz.)

on 3/27/2010 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I have very dry skin. This product moisturizes wonderfully without leaving a greasy film. I love that it is unscented so that it does not interfere with my use of perfume.

on 3/27/2010 1:16:00 PM

Only product that will keep my legs moisturized for 24 hours.