April 24, 2014 | 1556 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2009 7:01:00 PM More reviews by iluvstuff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this lotion! If you have dry skin or eczema, try it! But if your have normal/oily skin, it might make you break out/be too oily!

FOR THOSE WITH ECZEMA: I have had it since I was a baby, and nothing but harsh prescription creams have been able to keep the itchy red flakiness at bay. Then my new doctor wouldn't renew my prescription....she told me to go try this cream first and come back if the eczema is not gone. And to my surprise--it worked!!! This is the first non-prescription cream to have EVER get rid of it. Please try this cream if you have eczema!

Usage: I use this on my face and body. The texture is strange, it's thick and smells a little funny. When you put it on your skin, it just melts in right away. But it does something funny to your skin. It feels soft, but not really smooth, and my skin usually feels so weird that I stop touching it because it feels kind of rubbery. Once on, there is no smell and my skin is fully moisutrized for the entire day--and no itching or flaking or redness. In the year that I have been using this, it hasn't made me break out. It isn`t oily or greasy at all, but if you have normal-oily skin I would think that you should probably look elsewhere. I use this twice a day right after I wash my face, and my eczema has improved so much! (I only get very tiny little itchy patches now, instead of half my face like before!)

I no longer use this on my body because it just makes my skin feel like I'm wearing some kind of rubbery latex on it, but I still use it on my face since it's not something that will be brushing up against stuff all day. I am so happy I found this, no more harsh steroid filled prescription creams for me!

Once again, I have to say (at the risk of sounding cheesy/infomercially): Please try this cream if you have eczema!!! It was my miracle cream, and I hope it works for you too! :o)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 5:11:00 AM More reviews by sfreeman87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great staple product. It's a little more expensive than many drugstore moisturisers, but it is a great product. It provides a good amount of moisture to my skin, but often my skin is so dry it is absorbed almost on contact. I have eczema, so I'm sure that this isn't the case for the average person. Over the years I've probably bought 8 big ones of these. It's often sold at Costco in the larger size in a pack of two. I love that it is unscented, and when applied you can only seem a light kind of oat-y scent, that typical of Aveeno products. For those of you who like this, but need something richer the Aveeno Skin Relief Cream (comes in a tub with a dark blue lid) is great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2009 1:50:00 PM More reviews by product_junkie6

This is my HG body lotion! I love it so much that I'm going to be heartbroken if they ever discontinue it! It's very moisturizing, not at all greasy and doesn't cost much, what more could you want?

The only time this doesn't work for me is in the winter on my hands. For some reason, my hands get very chapped in winter and they bleed and the only thing that repairs them is cetaphil's thick hand lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2009 8:57:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGumdrops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is very rich and creamy with a nice settle scent good for winter time wen u need extra moisture a bit to moisturizing for summer time.this will definitely heal dry ashy skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2009 3:08:00 AM More reviews by chloechan88

My whole family likes this fragrance-free moisturizer. It really moisturizes the skin and it can be used both on face and body.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2009 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Mystyre

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh, how I love this body lotion! It's moisturizing but not heavy. I've strayed many times in search of other, better lotions, but I always come back. After I purchased my 9th bottle or so, I realized that there is no better lotion! It's fragrance and paraben free and very effective. Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2009 7:42:00 AM More reviews by RecklessAbandon31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I started using this prodcut because I had read in a magazine it was great for everyday use and I agree. It helped with healing my dry skin but now I feel like it leaves a little bit of stickiness but its not oily at all, which is my favorite part. On the downside, although it is odorless, i find the "odorless" smell a little bit disgusting for some reason, smells sort of like plastic, I'm not really sure how to describe it. But I try to not think about it when put it on, after it doesn't leave the stinky smell on so i find it to be just a small disturbance. I have yet to find a better lotion than this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2009 12:19:00 AM More reviews by jungleberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best body lotion for many reasons:
1: fragrant-less
2. long lasting soft non sticky moisture
3. thus absorbs quickly
Other lotions may be more moisturizing but I prefer something that is not thick or sticky and feels clean. They may also be more light but skimp on the long lasting moisture area. Wearing an unscented lotion such as this also doesn't interfere with perfume in any way. Expensive for a drugstore lotion but great packaging and product and so I will continue to buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2009 7:35:00 AM More reviews by scriibblez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I never liked this lotion much, I preferred Vaseline more. But one day I ran out, and this is the only lotion my sister uses so I started using it. I love it now. It moisturizes without being sticky. And it's supposed to improve the appearance of your skin. Not too sure about that, but I haven't paid much attention.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2009 2:57:00 PM More reviews by dawnwfoster

I got this product free after being one of the first to sign up at a magazine website. i am a fan of aveeno products and have used their positivey radiant moisturizer before. so far i really like this daily moisturizer which i use on my body if i feel dry. it sinks into my skin and doesnt make me feel tacky or greasy. the fragrance is not too overwhelming, actually i dont recall there being much of a scent at all. the bottle is opaque with a narrow mouth and a pump top. this makes it convenient to dispense lotion without a mess. the only downside to narrow-mouth bottles is that when the product gets low it is impossible to get every last drop out - unless you cut the bottle. in all i like this lotion. there is no SPF... so maybe it's better to use this at night and opt for something with some sun protection for during the day.