October 23, 2014 | 1846 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2010 10:38:00 PM More reviews by woahitsbrooke92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this moisturizer hoping it would be good underneath my make up. No way. It made my skin all oily and gross feeling. It's alright if you need to dab some on dry spots on other parts of your body but on your face and under make up, it is just terrible. I won't buy this again because of that. I'll say goodbye to greasy runny make up.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2009 10:56:00 PM More reviews by taybear96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Amazing! This product is a life saver, when I first bought it I had the intention of just using it on my body but when I discovered my Ponds contained a paraben I totally freaked out and started using this on my face as well. It doesn't clog my pores and it leaves my skin silky smooth and works great on my dry patches. This product is a prefect lotion for anything, hands, face, body. And I have seen great results since I started using it. This product works like a charm (:

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2009 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Susan425

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite drugstore moisturizer. Hydrates well, doesn't feel waxy or sticky, fragrance free so it doesn't interfere with perfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by kblakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have a tube of this at my desk. It feels so good going on. It makes a great summer time lotion.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2009 10:08:00 PM More reviews by LBUJenni18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

THE best lotion ever. Sometimes I would get allergies and my nose would get really dried and red, but the lotion makes it as though it was never there. I'd apply it at night and in the morning, it's gone! The lotion stays on the whole day as well. This DOES NOT clog pores either, it said in the back, and it doesn't clog mine, too so it's safe. This it totally worth it. :]

The reason why I didn't give it a 5 star is it is a bit sticky afterwards, but it goes away so don't worry!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2009 12:39:00 AM More reviews by annachristina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found this in smaller tubes on clearance at Target and figured I use them when I traveled.

Somehow, I ended up carrying one in my handbag and it's been there since because it's perfect as a hand cream. It's not too greasy/sticky and doesn't have a strong feminine scent. I like it better than the Eucerin hand cream.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2009 12:55:00 AM More reviews by jadejiang

It works alright, doesn't seem that moisturizing...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2009 9:51:00 AM More reviews by andrrea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is HG status for me. It's completely non-scented and keeps my skin hydrated well. It gets absorbed quickly and does not leave a film.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2009 10:53:00 AM More reviews by scoobydoles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My fave daily body lotion. I can't wear scents @ work & most of the time, I'm so sensitive I can't tolerate one anyway. Moisturizes wonderfully all day long. Only complaint & isn't a biggie, I only like tubes, don't feel I get all the product used with a pump. Alot of stores only carry the pump.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2009 9:20:00 AM More reviews by mccfrausto

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great, I had a bad skin thing going on one year and I tried a couple of lotions, this stuff brought me back to health!!
Well I might've had the help of some steroid cream but that was only for a short period of time.. I've stuck with this lotion in the long run and everyone who gets to use it, loves it. I haven't had a problem with my hands so long as I moisturize..
I get big bottles from the bulk supply type supermarkets, the two pack, and it lasts the year or maybe more. I'm not sure, I think I even gave one away because I felt I had so much. But yeah, it is great stuff!
I had tried some other brands of lotions which had mineral oil or petroleum in them and it would make my hand condition worse.. They'd flare into a really red color and be really uncomfortable.. This was basically because my skin was unable to breathe I think. But Aveeno worked well and made them soft and calm again.