Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

on 6/8/2012 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I have thin, lifeless hair. After I wash and blow dry my hair I spray this dry shampoo on my hairlines, wait 2 minutes and blast it with a hairdryer.
It gives my hair MAJOR volume , tousled texture that lasts on and on for 2 days. My HG product !!!!

on 5/22/2012 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Yes, yes, yes! This is the dry shampoo I've been looking for. I've tried Klorane and Principessa dry shampoos in the past. Klorane smelled really bad, and Principessa left a nasty residue. The Batiste dry shampoo has none of those problems. The original scent is very light and undetectable once the shampoo sinks in, and even though I have dark brown Asian hair, it was really easy to brush out the white cast. With this, I am less put off by the idea of not washing my hair for a day or two. The price is slightly high here in Canada (around $10 in most drugstores) but I know it's quite cheap in the States. I'll still repurchase because this is the best dry shampoo so far.

on 5/15/2012 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I do love this dry shampoo because it works so well! BUT i hate the white residue it leaves behind which you can't get out with a brush, plus I have dark dark brown hair so it looks like dandruff :( not a good look! Will try the dark version next time, but this stuff is cheap and it works.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is the only dry shampoo I ever buy now because it's the best. I buy the tropical scent (yellow can).

I have blonde hair and when I first spray it, it leaves a white residue. I let that sit for a minute then brush out. Usually that is enough to clear the residue. If my hair still looks a little powdery I just ruffle my hair with a towel or microfibre cloth.

Gets rid of that greasy look and smells yum!

on 5/3/2012 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is one of the best dry shampoo's I have ever used. My old hairdresser told me about this stuff years ago and I have been using it every morning since (I shower at night). The best way to use it is with a blowdryer because of the white residue it leaves behind. I spray the sides of my hair and my bangs, let it sit for a couple minutes, then brush and blowdry it out. It gets rid of the grease, volumizes my hair, and leaves it super clean looking. For 8 bucks, can you beat that? I work at a retailer that sells multiple dry shampoo's for over 20 bucks a pop and I laugh at the people who buy them. This stuff is the bomb, and I will never switch. My favorite scent is the can with brown coloring in it, it's a little coconut-y scent. The fresh one is good too. I hope they never ever stop making this.

on 5/1/2012 12:30:00 AM

I heard recommends on this and bought a small can, it really absorb the oils in my ban, but it only lasts for three uses, the first stlying product that I ever used up. This is not the best, but I'll buy again if I don't find anything better.

on 4/26/2012 6:54:00 PM

I have tried soooo many different brands of dry shampoo thanks to my greasy hair and my quest to find something cheaper than TiGi Rockaholic that's decent, and thus far, to no avail.
Enter Batiste, I am blond and this stuff leaves the thickest white residue behind that for me, fails to brush out!! It also leaves my hair looking dull and dirty, I don't love the scent, I was honestly amazed that this can of complete crap has such a cult following!
Hello TiGi, I will be loyal to you from now on!!!

on 4/26/2012 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my favourite brand of dry shampoo. My hair definitely gets oily after just one wash and this dry shampoo means that I don't need to wash it every day. I use the original because I don't like the smell of the others; the original smell is just kind of a light citrus-fresh smell. The trick to using this, I think, is spraying it on at night and then letting it work its way through your hair as you sleep. I am on my fourth bottle and will definitely continue to re-purchase.

on 4/11/2012 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My go to dry shampoo, love the different scents and reasonably priced.

on 3/30/2012 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Oh man, I LOVE this stuff. As someone who's hair gets a bit greasy annoyingly quickly, this stuff is a life saver. It's also a HUGE must-have on road trips :)

My only problem is that for a small can, its usually around 10 dollars at Shoppers Drug Mart. I try to get mine from Winners.. its usually around half price.

Top Rated Batiste Products