April 21, 2014 | 952 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 3:29:00 AM More reviews by thebobcat64

I bought this for the days when I wake up too late. It has more than done its job. It works very well. I prefer this over the psssst one that I also have. I have this in blush, which has an odd fragrance but I like it. My hair always looks good when I use this despite the fact that I have not actually bathed in several years.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2010 5:03:00 AM More reviews by gale2509

This is my HG product, i use it between washes and also when styling my hair if i need more volume or im putting it up, it really helps to keep your hair in place and makes it much easier to work with.
i have used all the different fragrances, i dont 'love' any of them, however, i prefer diva and blush to original and tropical.
I go through this product quite quickly, but i use it liberally and at the price it is, i can afford to replace it fairly often. I recommend this product to anyone, sure you will fall in love with it and find it a must have in your beauty kit.
My only negative is that it really dries my scalp out and it would become flaky therefore i dont use it consecutively and always use an intensive conditioner 1-2 times a week to moisturise my scalp.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2010 2:12:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

I have this in "Original" scent. It works great to soak up the oil in my hair. My hair is naturally black and it does show white residue, but when I run it in very well, the residue disappears.... at least i think so. I can faintly see the gray cast in my hair though, but i don't mind because it's very minor. For the price, this is great. The spray doesn't get clogged up like Ojon dry shampoo I once bought. One can of this lasts me 4 months, I use it every other day.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Melly5891

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

love this stuff :D it is the best dry shampoo i have ever used and it does not leave that annoying white cast over your hair like some others do! would buy again, and i have i am on my 4 bottle of this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2010 5:03:00 PM More reviews by xMissMurderx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite dry shampoo so far! It gives great volume and makes my hair feel clean and fresh. I've only used it in the Blush scent and its not a great smell but its better than most I've tried. The biggest problem I have with this is the size of the can for the price. Its around $7.00 a can at my Sally's and the can is not very big. I probably go through a can of this every two or three weeks and I use it around every other day. I actually haven't bought any in awhile because of the price but once use up my Tresmme freshstart I'll go back to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2010 4:48:00 PM More reviews by EFENN

very good stuff I buy this again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2010 4:44:00 PM More reviews by bebe7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have the pink and purple one (blush and diva). I only wash my hair every other day, so in between, I use this to make up for any greasiness. This definitely take the oily look out of my hair. I spray a couple spurts at my roots, wait for a few seconds, and then brush it out. It does not leave a white residue on my black hair. The smell is a bit strong, but I actually like it. I've used the Tresemme dry shampoo and it is nothing compared to Batiste. The Tresemme leaves my hair extremely gunky, while this one takes the oils out and leaves it clean feeling.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2010 8:57:00 AM More reviews by naturalx1

Best thing ever! I have a stock of these in my house. I have really greasy hair! I feel like even after I've washed it, as it's drying, it is looking slightly greasy. But this stuff completely takes the grease out of it. Defo would recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2010 8:57:00 PM More reviews by vcanady

i am completely and utterly addicted to this stuff. i cant imagine how many bottles i have gone thru since i discovered it. i have very thin hair that gets greasy the day after i wash it, it sucks, but this stuff saves me. the ONLY possible drawback is if you have dark hair you need to make sure to rub it into ur scalp well so that there is no white cast. i have platinum hair so this isnt an issue for me, it actually brightens my roots which is awesome. LOVEEE it and wish i could buy it in bulk.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

After many many (good) review reading I decided to get Batiste Dry Shampoo. My hair gets oily every other day so I have to wash it almost every day. I know it's not that great for hair so I was happy to hear about this product. Just went to Ulta (around $8 but in Australia it's much cheaper, they also have it in a cute little packaging) and got this Dry Shampoo in Blush. The smell is horrible but I tried it just a bit and saw a difference. It really absorbs oil well and my hair looks much better. But the smell is really strong and bad.