Clairol Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo

3.3

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1. (2011 formulation)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I guess I'm in the minority because I don't like this shampoo. I bought it on sale at Target because I read so many good reviews on here. I have thick, highlighted hair and I always use some type of moisturizing/hydrating shampoo and conditioner. I usually never have a problem because my hair isn't all that dry. However this particular shampoo made my hair so gross. It became so dry and tangled that I could barely brush my hair after I washed it. I used the conditioner as well, and i have no complaints about that because it did seem to moisturize my hair but not enough to make up for what this shampoo did, so I will try the conditioner along with a different shampoo. I had to use sunsilk 24/7 cream after i washed my hair in order to prevent it from becoming a frizz bomb after using this shampoo. I would not recommend this shampoo to anyone with highlighted hair, eventhough this is the type that one would suspect to work on highlighted hair. Maybe if you have normal or fine hair this would be great, but it is marketed as hydrating, which it is not. At least it smells great! (I'm not going to repurchase this, I actually gave it to my mom after i tried it one time)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been using LUSH CSS Shampoo and Coolaulin conditioner for over 7 years. This is the first product that really does an awesome job on my abundant, fine and partially fried hair in a long time. I was absolutely sick with the hundreds of dollars I've spent on high end haircare that I decided to give this a shot. It tames my hair without weighing it down, leaves it feeling healthy and looking really glossy and smelling yummy. Rave for the shampoo as well.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Weee this smells incredible. Wonderful like tropical skittles. This leaves hair glossy and healthy. I need to try the whole line.

Ok I LOVE THIS. I tried it by chance because I got a $1 off coupon (i think they may still have them on herbalessences.com) and the packaging was cute. I didn't expect much, but I just love this stuff. IT SMELLS SOO GOOD. I use this as a body wash because it smells so good! It's pretty moisturizing too and SUPER CHEAP. I will definitley be using this for a really long time. I wish they made a deep conditioner in this scent though. Seriously, this stuff smells YUMMY so try it!

I am very pleasantly surprised with how nice this shampoo seems to be. I wasn't expecting much since I wasn't a fan of the original Herbal Essences line, but this was a great price and I loved the smell and the promise of hydration so I went ahead and bought both the shampoo and conditioner. I have color treated hair and so far there doesn't seem to be any stripping or fading. My hair feels clean yet moisturized, which was all I really wanted. The pearlized blue color was a fun bonus :)

I love the smell of orchid and coconut milk. This new line of herbal essences is so much better than what it used to be. I use the 2 in 1 shampoo + conditioner...I'm the on-the-go type of girl. Very moisturizing, leaves my hair soft, shiny, and manageable. Plus the newly designed bottle looks cute! (not that that's supposed to matter lol haha) Love it...definately will repurchase!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

First of all, I HATED the original Herbal Essence sh%t; that stuff was God-awful. Thanks to wonderful MUA, I decided to give this a try after sniffing the scent in a mag. This stuff is soo good! It's really moisturizing, cleanses without hassle, and I absolutely adore the scent and colour. I still can't believe that this is the same Herbal Essence that made the other horrid stuff.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've been using Herbal Essences for a long time and have been happy with the results. I have long thick wavy hair. I was happy to try the new version.
Although I wasn't wild about the stronger scent, both the shampoo and conditioner seemed to work very well. My hair was soft and managable.
Unfortunately I had to stop using it because of a horrific allergic reaction. After the 3 or 4th time I used it my face and neck began getting big red. intensly itchy splotches and swelling. I stopped using it and th reactions improved, so I tried it one last time and I had a severe reaction with my eyes swollen shut.
Needless to say, I won't be using it again. I do think it is a good product at a fair price.
(I just wish I knew which ingredient I reacted to)

This shampoo made my hair noticeably silky after the first wash! I've never felt an immediate difference with any shampoo before. I always thought it was the conditioner that mattered but I thought wrong!

I do think the silicones will build up eventually, but for now my hair looks GREAT. Nothing that a clarifying shampoo won't rebalance.

It smells like delicious coconuts and it's so cheap too! continued >>

Wow! I can't believe I'm the first negative review for this shampoo. Well I actually bought this for my 14 year old daughter. She has very thick wavy hair that she blows dries and hot irons every few days. She normally uses the Matrix sleek shampoo but when I saw all the wonderful reviews on this product I thought I would give it a try. Well I don't know if its because I'm use to the way the matrix leaves her hair but this left her hair very dry and coarse. Even after straightning it it was puffy and dry. The matrix sleek always leaves her hair smooth and silky. So I decided I would give the shampoo a try since I already purchased it. Well it left my hair also very very dry. I can't believe this is suppose to be a moisturizing shampoo. It did the exact opposite of what it claims. I'm very surprised that this shampoo got such wonderful reviews.

Top Rated Clairol Products