October 23, 2014 | 1076 users online

Shampoo - Clairol - Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2006 7:09:00 PM More reviews by happygirl1

I've been using this for about two weeks (on and off), and I LOVE it. It has become a regular part of my rotation. First off, it smells wonderful and the color is blue, like the bottle. :) The scent is very coconutty and pretty. It lathers very nicely and feels smooth while it's being massaged into the scalp and hair. It does contain silicones, but since I don't use it every day (and I use Aussie Mega or Suave Smoothing in between), I haven't noticed any build-up. This new line from Herbal Essences is a huge hit in my opinion. Better products and I lose a lot less strands of hair in the shower than I did with the old/original formulas. For reference, my hair is long, fine, wavy, and unprocessed.. I blow dry it straight daily.. and flat-iron the front pieces on occasion. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2006 9:16:00 AM More reviews by RobsGirl4ever

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this shampoo!!! It smells sooooooo good and leaves my hair feeling super clean (but not stripped), silky soft and so shiny!!! It smells amazing and is very creamy and moisturizing. It lathers up great too. I use this along with the matching hello hydration conditioner and I just love the way my hair looks and feels. My boyfriend loves the way it smells too. :) Definitely a repurchase for me. I am loving the new Herbal Essences lines, I want to try the dangerously straight too, but I love the coconut scent, it smells so good! Probably one of the very best shampoos & conditioners (beats most of my salon faves) out there! Good stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2006 10:35:00 AM More reviews by angelarock

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I initially used this as a sample that I brought with me to my shore vacation. The water in the hotel was quite soft (mine at home is hard well water) and this shampoo worked so amazingly well I almost did not need conditioner. I was so impressed on how this line worked that I stopped at a CVS and bought the full sized poo and conditioner. I also realized that the true test would come when I used it at home with my yucky water. It has been two weeks now since I have been home, and I have so say I am still impressed with this line. Of course, the results are not the same as they were when I was at the shore, but that is the fault of my water. Even so, my hair is soft, shiny and actually feels moisturized after using this shampoo and conditioner. I am a product junkie and I have literally about 15 bottles of shampoo and conditioner in my house from brands such as Nexxus, Aveda, Back to Basics, Redken, Aura, Neutrogena, L'oreal Professional...etc. This shampoo is as good as any of them at a lesser price. This will become a regular product in my household.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2006 3:13:00 PM More reviews by JLuv84

I am so impressed with the new herbal essences line! I have fine damaged hair(too much coloring and blow drying). But, it magically turns to silk when I use this shampoo and conditioner. I can't believe something so inexpensive from Wal Mart can do such wonders to my hair! I will ofcourse be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2006 9:40:00 AM More reviews by renia22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My hair is fine, brown, shoulder length, and it has a tendency to frizz or to get spilt ends. I don't color it, except when I use a mixture of neutral & brown henna every few months, which washes out. The trick for me is to find products which will not further dry out my hair, but that won't make it flat either, since it is pretty fine. This shampoo does a pretty good job of moisturizing. It has a creamy, silky texture, lathers well, and smells nice, if not a bit overwhelming. It may be a bit too heavy for my hair, but I think I'll try alternating it with something else to see if that helps. This would probably work well for someone who has dry hair, but lots of it (which I don't). Overall, it's a decent product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2006 11:30:00 AM More reviews by cloudlessblu1108

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At first, the shampoo and conditioner seemed to produce postive results in my hair, making it feel softer. But then, I realized that throughout the course of the day, my hair would get very frizzy and fried up. This had never happened before, so I presumed it was the doings of Hello Hydration since it occurred only after I switched.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2006 5:12:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This shampoo makes my hair really silky and moisturized, which also equals less frizz. The scent is good too, it smells like coconut and pomegranate. This and the matching conditioner make a great team. I'd repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2006 5:04:00 PM More reviews by mssin9008

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a free sample of it and the smell is really cute and flirty. My hair looks like the hair from the commerial, it shiny, little bouncy, and very smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2006 7:58:00 PM More reviews by VanillaTresses

I think I may have just found my HG shampoo. The smell is amazing (coconut-ty and something else I can't put my finger on) and the gragrance lasted all day and into the next day as well! It was more moisturizing than I expected. And the bottle is cute, too! I will definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2006 11:51:00 AM More reviews by missm88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

i love this shampoo! it cleans really well, not too sure how 'moisturizing' it is, but the scent is realle great! i normally don't like the scent of the regular herbal essence line. it's too perfume-y and overpowering. but this new line is clean, fresh and wonderful!! and for $2.99 you can't go wrong.

will definitely buy this again.