September 17, 2014 | 2194 users online

Shampoo - Clairol - Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2006 10:35:00 AM More reviews by angelarock

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I initially used this as a sample that I brought with me to my shore vacation. The water in the hotel was quite soft (mine at home is hard well water) and this shampoo worked so amazingly well I almost did not need conditioner. I was so impressed on how this line worked that I stopped at a CVS and bought the full sized poo and conditioner. I also realized that the true test would come when I used it at home with my yucky water. It has been two weeks now since I have been home, and I have so say I am still impressed with this line. Of course, the results are not the same as they were when I was at the shore, but that is the fault of my water. Even so, my hair is soft, shiny and actually feels moisturized after using this shampoo and conditioner. I am a product junkie and I have literally about 15 bottles of shampoo and conditioner in my house from brands such as Nexxus, Aveda, Back to Basics, Redken, Aura, Neutrogena, L'oreal Professional...etc. This shampoo is as good as any of them at a lesser price. This will become a regular product in my household.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2006 3:13:00 PM More reviews by JLuv84

I am so impressed with the new herbal essences line! I have fine damaged hair(too much coloring and blow drying). But, it magically turns to silk when I use this shampoo and conditioner. I can't believe something so inexpensive from Wal Mart can do such wonders to my hair! I will ofcourse be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2006 9:40:00 AM More reviews by renia22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My hair is fine, brown, shoulder length, and it has a tendency to frizz or to get spilt ends. I don't color it, except when I use a mixture of neutral & brown henna every few months, which washes out. The trick for me is to find products which will not further dry out my hair, but that won't make it flat either, since it is pretty fine. This shampoo does a pretty good job of moisturizing. It has a creamy, silky texture, lathers well, and smells nice, if not a bit overwhelming. It may be a bit too heavy for my hair, but I think I'll try alternating it with something else to see if that helps. This would probably work well for someone who has dry hair, but lots of it (which I don't). Overall, it's a decent product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2006 11:30:00 AM More reviews by cloudlessblu1108

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At first, the shampoo and conditioner seemed to produce postive results in my hair, making it feel softer. But then, I realized that throughout the course of the day, my hair would get very frizzy and fried up. This had never happened before, so I presumed it was the doings of Hello Hydration since it occurred only after I switched.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2006 5:12:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This shampoo makes my hair really silky and moisturized, which also equals less frizz. The scent is good too, it smells like coconut and pomegranate. This and the matching conditioner make a great team. I'd repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2006 5:04:00 PM More reviews by mssin9008

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a free sample of it and the smell is really cute and flirty. My hair looks like the hair from the commerial, it shiny, little bouncy, and very smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2006 7:58:00 PM More reviews by VanillaTresses

I think I may have just found my HG shampoo. The smell is amazing (coconut-ty and something else I can't put my finger on) and the gragrance lasted all day and into the next day as well! It was more moisturizing than I expected. And the bottle is cute, too! I will definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2006 11:51:00 AM More reviews by missm88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

i love this shampoo! it cleans really well, not too sure how 'moisturizing' it is, but the scent is realle great! i normally don't like the scent of the regular herbal essence line. it's too perfume-y and overpowering. but this new line is clean, fresh and wonderful!! and for $2.99 you can't go wrong.

will definitely buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2006 11:19:00 AM More reviews by peacefulheart

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I would not buy this again. It is average, but it does smell good! Had to take the top of the companion conditioner to get it out of the bottle! Will be trying Dove Advanced Care Therapy line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2006 8:02:00 AM More reviews by vanity68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

great shampoo! Smells awesome and it lingers..not drying or stripping..great find..will def re-purchase