April 18, 2014 | 1957 users online

Liquid - Becca - Luminous Skin Color sheer foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2003 4:16:00 PM More reviews by NYer

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well, I finally formulated an opinion. Cons: may cause breakouts. Since I rarely break out I know this is the culprit. Pros: Will give your skin a smooth, clean look that appears completely natural even close up. This is excellent and I've seen people get exact matches for their skintone. Oh! and I find that applying with a sponge or foundation brush works SO much better than swiping it on. It's like night and day. Also, the hydrating primer works better than anything else under this. WHEN will Becca come out with a non-comodogenic option?? In the meantime, if it works for you, you're one lucky gal.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2003 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Fhorn

THis contains isopropyl myristate which causes breakouts and bothered my oily/acne-prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Maureen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

So far, very, very good! I have this in Olive, and it matches me perfectly (I do wonder whether this color holds up in the summer - we'll see). I am extremely impressed in that I cannot tell I have it on, except I am a more even color - no redness or darkness. It doesn't coat the little peachfuzz around my chin and cheeks so that you can see them, and and it doesn't settle into any pores. It's just good stuff! The consistency is buildable, which I like. The MA suggested I use this as a concealor as well. Ah... I don' think I can really get it to do that.

Oh, I do use this with the mattifying primer, but will soon try this with other, more silky primers and see what I get. I blend it on with my fingers, and even with the oils from fingers, it doesn't change color on me. I really like it. Will be my exclusive until it's gone! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2003 4:30:00 PM More reviews by sjatlanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I finally got a chance to try the Becca line and I think I'm really going to like it. I have VERY dry skin and the LSC seems to sink right into my skin. It feels good and doesn't really look like makeup on my skin. Although some days I might like a little more help evening out my rosy cheeks, I think I'm really going to love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2003 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Sarah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really have found my holy grail of foundations! You know, even heavy foundations don't really cover up serious blemishes- they just make skin look worse. But this stuff sort of evens out skin tone so that even though the blemishes aren't "covered up" the whole quality of the skin looks better! It provides radiance and consistancy, and I'm sure I'll be using this for a long time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2003 2:27:00 AM More reviews by GlamDiva

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am thoroughly enjoying Becca Luminous foundation, has become my HG foundation. The extreme yellow toned Camel, Olive or Tan colors are perfect for me in summer.
Cashmere is better in winter. The Becca foundaiton does help even out my skintone which is very ruddy in places but basically warmtoned. The texture of the Luminous foundation is superb - very moisturizing, weightless, leaves skin supple and pliant, not chalky or flakey, but youthful, natural, perfected. Can look dewy or not depending the moisturizer you use underneath, or any powder on top. I love a runway model's sheer dewy look, very natural and a real head turner. I'd recommend the Becca LSC for dry and mature skin. Excellent product for the money - worth hunting some down or buying online. The website beccacosmetics.com does very good descriptions and samples of the colors in this line. 2009 update - they have added fragrance to this product (why??????).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2003 10:48:00 AM More reviews by Melinda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE, LOVE LOVE my becca LSC, It is the first sheer foundation I've found that actually evens up my skin tone without looking heavy. I've gotten so many compliments lately about my skin (and that rarely happened before). I'm using Becca LSC in Sand and it's a great match. I wear VLWC Soft Beige, Chanel Cameo, basically the lightest or second lightest shadein most lines. Although I beleive I'm in the minority on this but I love the smell of Becca products. I like the hygenic pump style bottle too. This is my HOLY GRAIL !!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2002 9:15:00 AM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I ran out of my TGE so I was able to get this in a swap-thanks Lin!-love this stuff,anything Becca makes I'm so enthralled with.This gives a great glow like the TGE and has a tiny bit more consistency.I use this with my found stick(Malt.)I use the LSC in Cashmere.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2002 10:41:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Pretty decent stuff! I thought it would be a lot more sheer than it is but its still great. Gives nice coverage and the color (Porcelain) blends into my skin easily. Very similar to LM's Tinted Moisturizer. Feels nice on without being heavy or greasy. Didnt give much of a luminous look on me however. Still an overall great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2002 11:20:00 AM More reviews by silverbutterfly

I am really liking this foundation. Was afraid it would be too sheer, but it's really not. It covers fairly well.