Becca Luminous Skin Color sheer foundation

3.9

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Homosalate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Persea Gratissima (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables), Talc, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Myristate, Kaolin, Cocoglycerides, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Glycine, Fructose, Urea, Niacinamide, Inositol, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Parfum. May contain: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Ultramarines CI 77007, Red 36 CI 12085, Red 7 CI 15850.

Love this. Absolutely love it. It gives skin the most divine glow, without being too obviously sparkly. The SPF 20 factor is excellent as well, especially in Australia. A wonderfully hydrating, protecting foundation, and so easy to apply.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is what I've been searching for - Yes its very sheer -but it does what it says and delivers a luminous look which allows your own skin to show through. I was advised by the Sales adviser at SpaceNK in London to take the 'Nude' shade. I'm very fair with neutral undertones (no obvious pink or yellow ) and tend to look washed out - this perked my skin (and me) up a treat. Thanks Becca!

i got a sample of this with a swap. it's creamy and semi-sheer but too dewy for my combo skin. it also has some sketchy ingredients for anyone with breakout problems, so i won't be looking into the full size anytime soon.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Did not work on my super oily skin.

I often find that popular foundations rarely work for my very tempermental skin. I have combination/sensitive/acne-prone skin that gets irritated if you look sideways at it! I got to try two samples of Becca LSC and I was surprisingly very impressed. For my NC20 skin I found Sand to be the best match. The coverage is sheer, but nevertheless evens my skin tone out and doesn't look chalky or cakey. I found Cashmere was another suitable shade, but I prefer the appearance of Sand. Expensive and tough to find, but I hope they will expand soon!

Well, I finally formulated an opinion. Cons: may cause breakouts. Since I rarely break out I know this is the culprit. Pros: Will give your skin a smooth, clean look that appears completely natural even close up. This is excellent and I've seen people get exact matches for their skintone. Oh! and I find that applying with a sponge or foundation brush works SO much better than swiping it on. It's like night and day. Also, the hydrating primer works better than anything else under this. WHEN will Becca come out with a non-comodogenic option?? In the meantime, if it works for you, you're one lucky gal.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

THis contains isopropyl myristate which causes breakouts and bothered my oily/acne-prone skin.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

So far, very, very good! I have this in Olive, and it matches me perfectly (I do wonder whether this color holds up in the summer - we'll see). I am extremely impressed in that I cannot tell I have it on, except I am a more even color - no redness or darkness. It doesn't coat the little peachfuzz around my chin and cheeks so that you can see them, and and it doesn't settle into any pores. It's just good stuff! The consistency is buildable, which I like. The MA suggested I use this as a concealor as well. Ah... I don' think I can really get it to do that.

Oh, I do use this with the mattifying primer, but will soon try this with other, more silky primers and see what I get. I blend it on with my fingers, and even with the oils from fingers, it doesn't change color on me. I really like it. Will be my exclusive until it's gone! continued >>

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I finally got a chance to try the Becca line and I think I'm really going to like it. I have VERY dry skin and the LSC seems to sink right into my skin. It feels good and doesn't really look like makeup on my skin. Although some days I might like a little more help evening out my rosy cheeks, I think I'm really going to love this stuff.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really have found my holy grail of foundations! You know, even heavy foundations don't really cover up serious blemishes- they just make skin look worse. But this stuff sort of evens out skin tone so that even though the blemishes aren't "covered up" the whole quality of the skin looks better! It provides radiance and consistancy, and I'm sure I'll be using this for a long time!