April 25, 2014 | 951 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2007 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Cassieandra13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I only use the eyebrow side but I honestly dont have any complaints. It keeps my eyebrows in shape all day so it's one less thing I have to worry about. I hadn't tried any other products so I don't have any other eyebrow gels to compare it to, but I have never had an issue with ELF in the past so I don't feel the need to go out and find a new product

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2007 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Seraphatine

This is a great little product, I thought it was overrated at first, but then I gave it a couple of weeks and it works like a charm! I was looking out for a clear mascara after discovering that most mascaras racoon on me during the day - as my eyes tend to water naturally throughout the course of a day. Amazingly enough, this mascara lengthens and dries soft without any trace of spider legs. The trick is to apply the mascara in quick light strokes. If you apply too much, you may end up weighing down your lashes too much, losing your eyelash curler curve. I also love the double-ended packaging - when you pull the wand out, the excess product gets wiped off from the small opening automatically - genius :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2007 8:14:00 AM More reviews by rosarita

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product! I never use clear mascara on my lashes, but I appreciate that the design of the elf product allows me to if I'd want to. Keeps my brows groomed all day without stiffness or stickiness, and of course it's cheap! Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2007 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Widegeon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Very good brow tamer, and unlike the clear mascara that Covergirl makes, it does not turn white and crusty on your brows. Definitely worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2007 5:16:00 PM More reviews by MARY48

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

It's a brow tamer and nothing more, does the trick for just a buck, and that's all I wanted it to do. I will be purchasing again, at this price, oh yeah!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2007 7:51:00 AM More reviews by Jenniferla32

I LOVE this product! I do not use it for mascara, just to tame my brows. It adds definition and grooms well- and doesn't clump. I usually use Bourjois but am sick of it, so opted for this instead. The wand has "eyebrows" on one side and "eyelashes" on the other (however, mine is misprinted and BOTH sides read "eyebrows"!)- but the wands aren't much different. Whatever side I unscrew, that's the one I use for my brows. My thick brows definitely stay in place and look fabulous with the help of this product! No more Anastasia or Bourjois- I'm sticking with $1 ELF!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2007 6:46:00 AM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the best clear mascara I have ever used (it's also the cheapest). I'vr tried every brand of clear mascara on the market and had just given up, that is until I saw this at my local grocery store. It's only $1 and it makes my lashes look glossy all day long. I never thought a clear gloss could make lashes look thicker but this one does. It also keeps my lashes in line (a major problem for me because my lashes tend to lay in all different directions). Even the brow tamer is wonderful. I'm usually not interested in using brow tamers, but this one does the trick. It keeps my brows in line and help them to look more natural and groomed. Overall this is a great product and you can't best the price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2007 4:57:00 PM More reviews by charchy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

After reading the reviews here, I bought this. Thanks a lot, gals!!! Now I am at the end of the tube and I am completely in love with it. I even don't need to apply any brow definer/powder anymore. It defines the eye brows very well and it keeps them in shape and I think it makes them darker too ! Same thing for my eye lashes---it even keeps my eye lashes in the curly shape all the time. It also make the eye lashes look longer---I can not figure out why. I agree the wand is not easy to put back in; but for what it does, I don't care!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2007 10:00:00 PM More reviews by SweetNSpicyGal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not even worth the 97 cents I paid for it! I don't know what everyone sees in this product. It's all congealed in the tube, and hardly any comes out on the wands. On top of that, the small bit that comes out makes your lashes clump together, and does NOTHING for your brows. What this product promises can be accomplished with some petroleum jelly and hairgel. What a dud. I don't know if I'll try anymore of the E.L.F. products, after this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2007 1:11:00 PM More reviews by xglitterpixiex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For the price I love this product.
The brow gel does a great job of keeping my brows neat and I like the clear mascara because it doesn't irritate my eyes and leaves my lashes glossy and defined.
The only downside is that the wands seem a little fragile, however for the price I am happy to overlook this.