July 22, 2014 | 2413 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2007 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Arenal

Of all the e.l.f. products I tried, I liked this best. It's a very basic item, and at the price, worth buy a couple to keep in your purse, desk drawer, etc. I think it's a as good as its Maybelline counterpart which is %x the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2007 1:59:00 PM More reviews by LisaReneW

Luv my little groomer:-) It slicks my brows and I like the glossy look which seems to seperate my lashes better prior to full mascara apps. & goodgooblygoo..it's only a buck!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2007 2:45:00 PM More reviews by brunettegirl432

I don't see why everyone likes this. The mascara part did absolutely nothing for my lashes and neither did the brow part. But I guess the brow one was a little better...but not by much. I don't really regret buying this since it was only 99 cents, but no I won't be buying againn

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2007 2:00:00 PM More reviews by vintagezombie

I thought this was going to work better, but the gel doesn't have as much hold as I'd like it too. The brush is good for shaping your eyebrows, but its not a guarantee that they won't lose shape later in the day. I don't really see the point in using them on my eyelashes because they won't hold curl, so I'll just use that side on my eyebrows too. I won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2007 10:06:00 PM More reviews by reismione

good for taming unruly brows. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2007 6:27:00 PM More reviews by wild_cherry

I dont really feel like the mascara is that good of a product but i do like the eyebrow side.
Maybe I have a different version from some people because mine clearly says Eyebrow and Eyelash on the specified side, so no confusion.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2007 11:01:00 PM More reviews by lm378

Love it! I use it as a brow gel. At $1 per tube, I buy 5 or so at a time. Which is smart, because one tube (both sides) barely lasts me a month. The "holding power" really depends on how well-groomed (or not) my eyebrows are to begin with. If it's been a while since a waxing, I have to touch up more often. If I'm freshly tweezed, it keeps my brows in line all day. Don't bother spending $5 or more on a tube of clear mascara that's going to get all funky and nasty with your eyebrow color anyway. You absolutely can't beat this product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2007 11:42:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

The cheapest clear brow gel I've used so far. It doesn't dry crunchy at all, though it lacks a bit in holding power. I'm a bit confused as to why there's two ends and two wands but the one you're supposed to use for your lashes and the one you're supposed to use for your brows is not indicated. I think they're the same formula anyway, but it'd be nice if they labeled which was which so you could keep the lash one clean. (I've figured out that the best way to keep clear brow gels from getting cloudy and funky is to wipe down the spoolie brush after using it and before inserting it back into the tube.)
Anyway, at first I thought I'd repurchase this since it's so cheap, but I've realized that this stuff has almost zero holding power (too watery) and that there's even less product than I'd thought. One end was practically half-empty and I've only been using this for a week or two. I'm going back to Maybelline.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2007 2:54:00 PM More reviews by goofyhusky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This one holds curls well, I use it on days when I want to look like I have naturally curled lashes. Doesn't make my lashes glossy, hence I took one lippie off. The eyebrow side and the eyelash side have same formula and same brushes. Worth the buck (+shipping) I spent.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2007 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Cassieandra13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I only use the eyebrow side but I honestly dont have any complaints. It keeps my eyebrows in shape all day so it's one less thing I have to worry about. I hadn't tried any other products so I don't have any other eyebrow gels to compare it to, but I have never had an issue with ELF in the past so I don't feel the need to go out and find a new product