E.L.F. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua(Water), PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyacrylic Acid, PEG-8, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 3/12/2008 3:22:00 PM

There is nothing amazing about this product but given the price, I wasn't expecting much.

It arrived from the UK E.L.F. website extremely quickly.

I haven't really used the mascara side all that much as I prefer to wear black but I have layered it over other mascara and it gives a glossy look.

The brow gel side keeps my brows in place so all in all I was pleased for the price. (1.50)

on 3/4/2008 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I order my ELF stuff online (not available in Canada), and this is one of my regular, go-to items. It hold my often-wild brows down, doesn't go crusty or white, and is inexpensive enough to have one at home and in my bag, for after work/school touch-ups. I honestly will even use it on my lashes for lazy Sundays, when I'm just going for groceries or coffee and don't want to look too done up. Definitely five outta five, can't lose here.

on 3/3/2008 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i doubt that the 2 individual formula in this product are actually different from one another. i like that the gel doesnt go crusty once dried on lashes..
it didnt last me very long but for a dollar i guess thats good because then bacteria cant grow, sitting there for months at a time. e.l.f isnt available in canada, not that im aware of anyways, which sucks.
both wands work the same on my lashes and brows.

on 2/29/2008 5:27:00 PM

While I would never use this on my eyelashes (sensitive eyes beware!), it works fabulously on my wild eyebrows. For $1 I will buy it as long as they make it.

on 2/19/2008 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

All I can say is that I LOVE this stuff. You can go to a drugstore and see other brands for up to $3+... and you basically get 6X more if you buy three from E.L.F. I'll but this forever!!!!

on 2/19/2008 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hey, who could beat this for a buck?! I use this as a brow tamer and the hold is great. What more is there to say?

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I can not leave the house without using this. I see people buying 18 dollar clear eyebrow shapers when you can get this for 1.00 and its amazing! I dont use it for mascara however i like the mascara wand side for my eyebrows better. When the gloss is gone on that side i can just take the other side off and pop it on the one i do use. Hopefully they never discontinue this, you can beat it for a dollar. It grooms/polishes and when it drys it keeps my eyebrows in place i love it!♥

on 1/20/2008 11:33:00 AM

i use this for my eyebrows and it's great for the price, it just keeps them in shape which is all i need them to do. i don't use it as a mascara, i just use the eyelash side when i've finished with the eyebrow end. i don't like how the brush sometimes seems to get stuck in the tube of product, however!

on 1/11/2008 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this product. Only complaint-it gets messy after a little while. BVut too be honest, for a dollar, you can just buy another one when it does get gross. I cannot go out to a club or function without it. I use it primarily on my eyebrows. I sometimes use it on my lashes when I feel like glossing them up a bit, but do not feel like mascara. I also like that there are two different brushes on each end so if I feel like putting it over my mascara, I can without contaminating the eyebrow part.

on 1/11/2008 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I like to use clear mascara for separating and taming my super curly lashes. I also use it on my brows. It gets the job done.