July 23, 2014 | 1955 users online

Masks - Aztec Secret - Indian Healing Clay

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2010 9:16:00 AM More reviews by nebulus

After reading all these rave reviews, I decided to give it a try. My main concern was enlarged pores; I thought this product would suck out all the gunk in my pores so that overtime they will diminish in size. But unfortunately this didn't work out for me. Not only did it dried my skin (gave me a few wrinkles on my forehead even though I am an oily-skinned 20-yr-old), it actually made my pores more apparent--areas that didn't have enlarged pores now have pores. I originally only have pores on my nose, now I can see the pores on the front of my forehead and my whole two cheeks! So beware, it might have an adverse effect on you!
Now I have a whole 1lb left which makes me wonder what to do with it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2010 10:02:00 PM More reviews by fbomb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i have very, very oily skin. i was so excited to try this clay mask. its natural, DIRT CHEAP, and you can mix it yourself. mixing it up isn't hard at all. for the best kind of mixture, use half/half of the clay and apple cider vinegar. i don't have sensitive skin, so it didn't make my face red. it dries up so hard that it pulls/stretches your skin so much that it looks like you had a face lift. thats where this "pulsing" sensation is coming from. i'm not a fan of such severe stretching! the results? eh, made me skin soft. thats it. as far as cleaning out blackheads (i'm forever plagued with a strawberry nose; so many blackheads!) nothing really. freeman avocado cucumber clay mask from wal-mart delivers much better results.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2010 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Pachkasigaret

After realizing that most fancy masks, laden with pore purging ingredients just DONT WORK, I remembered about this mask and decided to give it a go. In the beginning I was shi****g bricks because I though my face would crumple up and be washed down the drain along with the mask. However, the rosy glow, clear pores and wonderful feeling of an actual deep clean are completely worth the 20 minutes spent writhing in mute pain. I recommend this because it actually does something and costs next to nothing. Apple cider for me works best, water just creates some kind of nasty goo which is impossible to apply. Try it out its 6 dollars you have nothing to loose except the acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 11:22:00 AM More reviews by TwiceBlessed

The only possibly CON that I can think of is that I didn't find this product YEARS ago!!! I absolutely love it and it is a wonderful secret!! Fabulous skin after using!! I can see improvement with each and every use. My gigantic pores are getting much tighter!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 1:56:00 AM More reviews by juliebulie

this stuff works really well. i don't find time to use it as much as i want to, but every time i use it my skin feels so great and clean. I've only ever tried it with ACV but i really like the pulsating effect on the skin. and an added bonus is the very cool classic green facial color. oh, and overnight spot treatments are pretty amazing too. just make sure to wash it off as soon as you get up so by the time you leave the house your skin is
not red at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2010 7:56:00 PM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow! What an effective product at such a low price. I have oily acneprone skin so I use this once or twice a week to calm my acne. Your face really pulsates after 15 mins or so and the mask gets really hard and itchy (at least for me). But that's ok because it works. It takes a while to wash all off because it's so hard. Afterwards my face is a little pinkish and VERY deep cleaned. It looks as if I just got a really good facial. Would def buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2010 9:12:00 AM More reviews by mdbutee

I love this mask! It leaves my skin baby soft and I can customize my recipes to suit whatever my skin needs at any given time. My teenage daughter is also hooked on this stuff as it helps calm her acne flare ups. A staple for anyone serious about skincare.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by birdiecat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this mask!!! It's very versatile and you can mix it with water, apple cider vinegar, honey, green tea, etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 7:15:00 AM More reviews by broberta

This is a great products. So cheap and much better than other mask I have tried. I have occassional hormonal breakouts - the cystic type that usually takes forever to go away and then always leave something behind. I can do spot treatments - mix with Braggs ACV and then leave on on all night and two days later gone - completely. Sometimes I use a few drops of tea tree oil. This is amazing. It is also great for all over mask. I have also used it with honey. It leaves skin so soft and glowing. Definitely HG product at a VERY reasonable cost.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by AmCam28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use this when my skin needs to be cleared up. It is time-consuming, so I don't use it too often, but it is worth it. I use it as directed, with equal parts clay and apple cider vinegar. I wear it until it dries, it really tightens to the point it almost hurts. After washing off with warm water, my skin is more smooth and less congested.

Packaging is decent for the price, the smell with the ACV dissipates, and it's really affordable (1 lb. for $6).