December 20, 2014 | 985 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Lemony Flutter

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2006 11:30:00 PM More reviews by mjlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just bought this and i LOVE it! i am going to use it as a hand cream (and foot) as the oils really sink into your skin straight away and you only need a little bit. Great purchase from LUSH!
update - i can smell some spicy 'ginger' type smell in this that i dont like so i tend to not use this as much as i would like too ... and therefore have knocked it back to a '3' ... shame, wish it was pure lemon.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2006 12:26:00 PM More reviews by showurscars

I absolutely love this product! I put it all over my feet, especially since it's open-toe-shoe season! I put it everywhere I can, cuticles, elbows, knees, feet. I love that it's multi-functional. And as everyone has mentioned, it's got a great scent! I put it on every night before I go to bed and in the mornings. I need to pick myself one to leave at work. It's definitely worth trying out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2006 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Auryane

This is one of my favorite items from Lush--works a bit like Burt's Bees lemon cuticle cream, except that this has a nicer lemon scent, and more product for the cost (twice the cost, 3 times the product). I only grabbed a small sample from the store--I'm definitely going to add this to my next lush purchase. it absorbs fairly quickly, though still imparts plenty of moisture.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2006 4:02:00 PM More reviews by 40sRock

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I keep this at my desk at work....LOVE IT!!!! Smells GREAT too!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2006 3:51:00 PM More reviews by MakeupObzezzed

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this stuff!!! Its incredible! Moisturizes cuticles, hands, feet, knees, elbows, etc without being greasy. I love the scent too. HG material!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2006 2:39:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMamaofTwo

LOVE Lemony Flutter, like many other people I also use it as a handcream! At first I was worried as it seems *VERY* greasy but to my surprise it soaks in wonderfully really quickly. Very moisturizing + I am a big lemon scent fan so this is just deliciously scented !!! Very springy-summerish! Kind of pricey, but this will last awhile I think.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2006 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Marlena_M

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In a word... amazing!

It's called a "cuticle" butter but I use it as a hand cream. It leaves my hands super soft and smooth for hours on end. The scent is fabulously clean. I love that the container top screws shut instead of just "snapping" shut. Only positive things to say about this wonderful product from Lush. I will repurchase again and again! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2006 5:34:00 PM More reviews by smgallo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is wonderful. Light, fresh lemony fragrance, recyclable packaging, and generous amount of product. I wasn't really expecting much, but thought I'd give it a try for my horribly dry winter hands, elbows, feet, etc. I was pleasantly surprised by how little is needed and how quickly it is absorbed for such a thick lotion. It takes a little effort to really rub it in, but it doesn't sit on top of my hands like a lot of shea butter products do. It really absorbs into the skin and leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth. Definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2005 10:47:00 AM More reviews by johunter

This is my all-time favourite lush product. I literally slather it all over my elbows and feet and wait a few minutes for it to sink in and make them feel deliciously soft and smooth again. Totally non-greasy and if you think you could never use the whole tub of it think again! There's a million and one uses for it, and just try and keep yourself from eating it when you smell it. My HG moisturiser.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2005 10:46:00 AM More reviews by lisabell10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I sniffed this at the LUSH store in Boulder last week and fell in love! A much larger container than most cuticle butters, and great for other body parts as well :) It smells delicious, like lemon custard on cold sniff and like a spicy lemon once applied. Will definitely keep this around!