August 27, 2014 | 912 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Lemony Flutter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2006 2:39:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMamaofTwo

LOVE Lemony Flutter, like many other people I also use it as a handcream! At first I was worried as it seems *VERY* greasy but to my surprise it soaks in wonderfully really quickly. Very moisturizing + I am a big lemon scent fan so this is just deliciously scented !!! Very springy-summerish! Kind of pricey, but this will last awhile I think.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2006 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Marlena_M

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In a word... amazing!

It's called a "cuticle" butter but I use it as a hand cream. It leaves my hands super soft and smooth for hours on end. The scent is fabulously clean. I love that the container top screws shut instead of just "snapping" shut. Only positive things to say about this wonderful product from Lush. I will repurchase again and again! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2006 5:34:00 PM More reviews by smgallo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is wonderful. Light, fresh lemony fragrance, recyclable packaging, and generous amount of product. I wasn't really expecting much, but thought I'd give it a try for my horribly dry winter hands, elbows, feet, etc. I was pleasantly surprised by how little is needed and how quickly it is absorbed for such a thick lotion. It takes a little effort to really rub it in, but it doesn't sit on top of my hands like a lot of shea butter products do. It really absorbs into the skin and leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth. Definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2005 10:47:00 AM More reviews by johunter

This is my all-time favourite lush product. I literally slather it all over my elbows and feet and wait a few minutes for it to sink in and make them feel deliciously soft and smooth again. Totally non-greasy and if you think you could never use the whole tub of it think again! There's a million and one uses for it, and just try and keep yourself from eating it when you smell it. My HG moisturiser.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2005 10:46:00 AM More reviews by lisabell10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I sniffed this at the LUSH store in Boulder last week and fell in love! A much larger container than most cuticle butters, and great for other body parts as well :) It smells delicious, like lemon custard on cold sniff and like a spicy lemon once applied. Will definitely keep this around!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2005 12:14:00 PM More reviews by eureka

I absolutely love this product ! It's very thick, moisturizing, without being greasy and really love the smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2005 12:40:00 AM More reviews by rosieee

I recently moved to a city that has a LUSH so I just couldn't resist popping in and buying this! It is a HUGE jar that is supposedly cuticle cream but its just a thick creamy butter. I use it on my feet and hands as well as my cuticles or on any rough patches. It smells heavenly like lemon and is super moisturizing. I love it!