LUSH Lemony Flutter

4.2

Quantitative Ingredients * Fresh Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), * Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), * Beeswax (Cera alba), * Lanolin, * Soya Oil (Glycine Soja), * Cold Pressed Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), * Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum), * Mango Butter (Mangifera indica), * Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, * Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), * Perfume, * Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum vulgare), * Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), * Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), * Tagettes Oil (Tagetes glandulifera), * Chamomile Oil (Anthemis nobilis), * Sodium Borate, * Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), * *Citral, * Geraniol, * *Citronellol, * *Limonene, * *Linalool, * Methylparaben, * Propylparaben.

i really like this stuff, and it is a good escape for those who, like myself, are trying to get away from the body shop.
but i put this on under the gloves for the night and everything looks a lot better in the morning. i think if i did it every night that my hands would look perfect, but i am too lazy for that. but when i start noticing that my hands need some love and put this on, they are grateful.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Really like this cuticle cream. Has made my nails grow back nice and strong. Keep it in my desk at the office and use it everyday. Even though I use it ALL the time, I still have over half of the container left. A little goes a long way.

on 8/27/2006 4:35:00 PM

This stuff is awesome! If you like La Perla's Eclix, you will like the scent of this--lemon and a little vanilla. I think it's pretty yummy, and I only use it at night so it wouldn't really bother me either way. It has a thick, kind of hard texture in the package, but totally melts on application. You only need a little bit of this. I use it on my hands and elbows at night. You could definitely use it all over, whereever you want. Love it.

on 8/13/2006 9:32:00 PM

This thick cream works wonders (that's why the four lipsticks), but stinks, at least for me.

on 7/1/2006 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was an impulsive purchase last summer at Lush. I was attracted to the fresh lemony scent and bought one immediately. It was my first Lush purchase, which unfortunately didn't go well. The cream was in solid, good condition for a couple of month and then slowly the scent altered, became less pleasant. Perhaps the natural ingredients in it were the cause. I also found the texture were too thick. Four months later when winter kicked in, it melted! Other than that, the widely opened package attracted all the dirt and germs, I guess, on the surface of the cream that made it disgusting. I have to let you know I put this on my office desk, which wasn't an inappropriate place at all. I knew the stuff has a little more than a year shelf life that I could still use it, maybe putting it in the fridge would help. But I didn't want to use a thing that changed its original texture. Thus I threw it out. What a waste of money!

on 6/23/2006 6:34:00 PM

My favourite! This works really well on cuticles, lips, heels, elbows, everywhere! It smells deliciously fresh by itself. I mix it with my Smitten as a hand moisturiser, and also slather over my feet under socks to keep my feet nice and soft. It tends to last for ages as well, even with my frequent indulgence.

I've always bitten my nails and picked at the skin around them - gross I know!! But my hands were really sore and scabby looking so I decided to grab a tub of this and it worked wonders!!! I don't really like the smell that much, I think it smells a bit too cleanerish but the effect it had on my fingers was more than enough to make me ignore the scent! Very very rich, you only need a tiny bit, perfect rescue remedy for sore cuticles :)

on 5/25/2006 11:30:00 PM

Just bought this and i LOVE it! i am going to use it as a hand cream (and foot) as the oils really sink into your skin straight away and you only need a little bit. Great purchase from LUSH!
update - i can smell some spicy 'ginger' type smell in this that i dont like so i tend to not use this as much as i would like too ... and therefore have knocked it back to a '3' ... shame, wish it was pure lemon.

on 5/12/2006 12:26:00 PM

I absolutely love this product! I put it all over my feet, especially since it's open-toe-shoe season! I put it everywhere I can, cuticles, elbows, knees, feet. I love that it's multi-functional. And as everyone has mentioned, it's got a great scent! I put it on every night before I go to bed and in the mornings. I need to pick myself one to leave at work. It's definitely worth trying out!

on 4/30/2006 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite items from Lush--works a bit like Burt's Bees lemon cuticle cream, except that this has a nicer lemon scent, and more product for the cost (twice the cost, 3 times the product). I only grabbed a small sample from the store--I'm definitely going to add this to my next lush purchase. it absorbs fairly quickly, though still imparts plenty of moisture.

Video Reviews & Tutorials