Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

Wow this stuff is incredible. It's a clear formula that comes in a tube with a mascara wand, I don't brush it on like it's mascara more like dab at my eyelash roots. My eyelashes are really long already but this makes them go up to my eyebrows! Make sure you don't poke yourself in the eye because it will sting and make you have uncontrolable tearing.

on 6/3/2006 9:45:00 AM

I've been using it day and night for about 3 months now. I don't think it has given me lengthier or fuller eye lashes but the reason why I keep using this faithfully is because 1) My lashes fall out much less than they used to and 2)It works wonderfully as a primer under the mascara. In fact, after applying ardell, my straight straight lashes actually curl and stay that way! In addition, it is really cheap althought it is not easy to find. Oh, and be very careful when applying... I've poked my eyes several times with somewhat thick and awkward wand.

on 5/30/2006 10:38:00 AM

I bought this after all the reviews. I don't really need lengthing of my eyelashes, but was hoping for thickening. Thus far, about 2 weeks in, I am not noticing any changes. And I am only applying to my right eye to see if there is a difference from my left eye. I don't see a difference at all. I'm going to keep using it, it might be conditioning my eyelashes, but I don't think mine were brittle or anything. If anything changes, and I see great improvement after a longer period of time, you'll all be the 1st to know! :O)

on 5/21/2006 5:42:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I've been using this every night for about 2 weeks now. It's great for my eyebrows! While I don't know yet if it's helping them grow, it is making my wiry, curly eyebrows tame and smooth, and I'm having to do much less plucking and trimming. Nothing else has worked so well (along with pro shaping and waxing) on my brows to keep them in line. I was also using Ardell on my eyelashes at night (only), but stopped because it seems to be irritating my eyes. I'd wear it for a few nights and wake up with reddish eyes every day. So I stopped using it and the next morning my eyes were clear. I may give it another try after allergy season to see if it will work then, but I'm giving this a 4 instead of a 5 because of the eye irritation. But I'd definitely rebuy this and just use it on my brows. Found this on sale at my local Fred Meyer grocery store. UPDATE 8/28/06. Went to get my eyebrows waxed today, and my aethestician was thrilled with how well my brows had grown out! I've been trying to grow them out without much success until I started using Ardell Accelerator.

on 5/8/2006 7:52:00 PM

I got this product after hearing all the raves, but I did not really notice much change in lash length or thickness. My lashes are also falling out at about the same rate. This product is marketed as a lash growth accelerator, but it works more effectively as a clear mascara for me. During the day, I wear it when I don't want to bother with normal mascara, because it defines my lashes pretty well. I'll probably repurchase for this purpose. For the price, I'm not too bummed that it didn't really do much in terms of lash growing. Seems to work for a lot of people, so I think everyone should give it a shot.

on 4/24/2006 11:40:00 PM

I bought this product after reading the reviews here. I LOVE IT! I couldn't find it anywhere--had to purchase from Drugstore.com, although it was really cheap. I'm hoping they don't discontinue it! I've been using it for about a month on my poker straight, short, blonde lashes. I truly believe I can see a BIG difference in the texture and thickness of the lashes. I HATE wearing mascara (it always looks like I've got spikey lashes no matter what type I use). I've had my eyelashes dyed, but it's expensive and the results don't last very long. Plus, I don't have the time to keep doing it. I wish Ardell would made a tinted version of this for daytime use--this version is clear/whitish, so although I can get away with wearing it during the day, it really doesn't give me enough color. But what a difference. And it's made an even BIGGER difference on my blonde eyebrows. I run the mascara wand across the top of my eyebrow, extended it all the way to the outer corner of my eye, and, I'm not kidding, it looks like my brows have lengthened! Previously, they seemed to end too close to the middle of my eye. Now, they extend all the way to the end. It sounds crazy, I know. But I will definitely repurchase. And it's cheap!

on 4/17/2006 8:42:00 PM

I use this product under my mascara, and to bed aswell. Also I use alot on my brows. I've noticed a small change in length and will definitely continue to use this product, since I have just started using it for a month. It seems to protect your eyelashes well and they do seem to grow.. but only a bit! My lashes seem stronger and are less likely to fall out!

on 4/13/2006 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I first bought the Talika (much more overpriced version) and then returned it when I saw this stuff. I've been using it for about a month and I've noticed a HUGE difference. My eyelashes were short and brittle from years of abusing waterproof mascara and this totally restored them! My lashes grow faster and are considerably longer! And for $3...why not?

on 4/5/2006 12:41:00 AM

I'm on about my fifth bottle. It works. It's like a conditioner for my eyelashes, makeing them longer and stronger. I don't use mascara, it makes my lashes break and my eyes red. I like my real lashes better now, anyway. Pay attention to the color of the ardell bottle. If it starts to go yellow, toss it and buy a new one. I wish they made smaller bottles to minimize the chance of bacterial growth. But I'm always going to have a bottle in my makeup drawer. Someone should have told me about this stuff sooner.

on 4/1/2006 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This is not a genie in a bottle for fabulous lashes overnight, however with consistent use it can work wonders. I have been using this product for about a week and a half now and I have seen a dramatic improvement in my lashes. I brought this product instead of the Mavala because it was cheaper and MUA shows great reviews for it. I was having a problem with losing my lashes. whenever I rubbeb my eyes or slightly tugged my lashes to get excess nascara off, several would come out at a time. I was left with huge gaps in my lashes as a result and mascara only made the gaps more apparent. Since I have been using this I have notices my lashes are super strong. I can pull and tug and none of them pull out. My lashes are thicker now, before they were very fine and had to be seen even with a magnifying mirror. on top of that my lashes have even grown back in at a suprising rate. I am so happy with this product that I am going to stock up. Drugstore.com is the only place I can find this product. It's not in any stores in my area. Overall a great product and I highly recommend trying this before the Mavala (this product is under $4). Here's a tip: when using this product make sure to get the product at the root of the lashes as well. this can best be done by rubbing the brush on the lids or using your fingers to rub the lids.

Top Rated Lash Treatments