Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

on 9/9/2006 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Good grief. I absolutely love this product. If I could give it ten lippies I would. I want to buy it by the caseful. I recommend it to everyone I know.
I can't bear the thought of letting my lashes go one night eithout it. IT'S THAT GOOD...

This very inexpensive drugstore gem really does help regrow eyelashes and eyebrows. I had tried Mavala Double Lash and was sorely disappointed as it did nothing for me. I saw this product online (I'm from Canada where it isn't sold in stores) and thought I'd give it a go. The high amount of panthenol in this product is what makes the difference IMO. My lashes are naturally fairly long and thick but this stuff makes them grow longer more quickly, they shed less and in general are much much healthier and beautiful looking. It's even helped sparse areas in my brows fill in.

I absolutely, compltely, 1000% recommend trying this product. At less than five dollars a tube, there's little reason not to. I will continue to purchase it as long as they keep making it. Please never, ever discontinue it Ardell!

on 9/7/2006 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have been using Mavala religiously for years and wanted to give Ardell's a try as a cheaper alternative. It was hard to find. None of the drugstores, beauty supply or supermarkets near me that carry Ardell had it. I finally ordered it from drugstore.com. I like the prefer the tube and wand for application better than Mavala's. I've been using this for at least a month and I would say it as just as good as Mavala. My lashes stya long and strong and rarely fall out just as all the years I was using Mavala. I will save myself some money and continue using this as long as it works.

on 8/25/2006 2:03:00 AM

I'd been using Talika with good results for a few months before trying this, and I think this is the cheaper but as-effective alternative to the Talika. Only problem is it's a little hard to find online and on Ebay, but it's worth the search since it's a FRACTION of Talika's price. I use this religiously twice a day. I've found that this goes on a little "stiffer" than the Talika. After applying you can't feel the Talika on your lashes, but you can feel this one, but that doesn't bother me. Also it seems to make my mascara harder to remove at the end of the day, which also means it makes my mascara last longer.

on 8/23/2006 12:43:00 AM

I was skeptical of this product, but since I heard so many rave reviews about it, I decided to give it a try. I'm absolutely AMAZED by it! I'm not too concerned with my eyelashes so had it been a $15 product, I wouldn't have tried it. But this gets super high marks from me because it's so cheap and it seems to actually work! My lashes, after just a week, certainly seem longer!

I also inwardly smile because I have a few friends who have dropped close to $200 for a similar product. I get the same results and have an extra $195 to spend on other things! Sure pays to be a MUAer! ;) continued >>

on 8/3/2006 1:14:00 PM

It took me ages to find this, and once I FINALLY did (at a RiteAid) I wanted to use it for a long time to see if it actually worked. I was looking for something to thicken my brows and lashes. I will say this--after over a month of nightly usage, my brows have filled in beautifully, to the point where I could go without filling them in, and have a couple new hairs at the outer edge that lengthen them. My eyelashes, while not much thicker, are noticeable longer. The bottom ones have grown more than the top row. They seem stronger.
I've tried to use this during the day, but the formula dries very stiff, and my eyebrows get crunchy. This is a definite repurchase for me.

on 7/31/2006 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I already have long lashes, but I want longer ones! This does help out. My bottom lashes are not long, but now they did grow and thicken! I'm so stoked and i've only been using it for a week. Day and before bed. So far so good. My lashes are thicker, lnoger and stronger.

Wow this stuff is incredible. It's a clear formula that comes in a tube with a mascara wand, I don't brush it on like it's mascara more like dab at my eyelash roots. My eyelashes are really long already but this makes them go up to my eyebrows! Make sure you don't poke yourself in the eye because it will sting and make you have uncontrolable tearing.

on 6/3/2006 9:45:00 AM

I've been using it day and night for about 3 months now. I don't think it has given me lengthier or fuller eye lashes but the reason why I keep using this faithfully is because 1) My lashes fall out much less than they used to and 2)It works wonderfully as a primer under the mascara. In fact, after applying ardell, my straight straight lashes actually curl and stay that way! In addition, it is really cheap althought it is not easy to find. Oh, and be very careful when applying... I've poked my eyes several times with somewhat thick and awkward wand.

on 5/30/2006 10:38:00 AM

I bought this after all the reviews. I don't really need lengthing of my eyelashes, but was hoping for thickening. Thus far, about 2 weeks in, I am not noticing any changes. And I am only applying to my right eye to see if there is a difference from my left eye. I don't see a difference at all. I'm going to keep using it, it might be conditioning my eyelashes, but I don't think mine were brittle or anything. If anything changes, and I see great improvement after a longer period of time, you'll all be the 1st to know! :O)

on 5/21/2006 5:42:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I've been using this every night for about 2 weeks now. It's great for my eyebrows! While I don't know yet if it's helping them grow, it is making my wiry, curly eyebrows tame and smooth, and I'm having to do much less plucking and trimming. Nothing else has worked so well (along with pro shaping and waxing) on my brows to keep them in line. I was also using Ardell on my eyelashes at night (only), but stopped because it seems to be irritating my eyes. I'd wear it for a few nights and wake up with reddish eyes every day. So I stopped using it and the next morning my eyes were clear. I may give it another try after allergy season to see if it will work then, but I'm giving this a 4 instead of a 5 because of the eye irritation. But I'd definitely rebuy this and just use it on my brows. Found this on sale at my local Fred Meyer grocery store. UPDATE 8/28/06. Went to get my eyebrows waxed today, and my aethestician was thrilled with how well my brows had grown out! I've been trying to grow them out without much success until I started using Ardell Accelerator.

Top Rated Ardell Products