November 23, 2014 | 2033 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Airflash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2007 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Jenshwa

This stuff is AMAZING. I was never a "foundation" girl but when I started getting a bit of adult acne and some freckled spots, I decided I need a little coverage. I've tried Bare Minerals, LORAC, Chanel, NARS, and every foundation you can imagine. I swear I have found my product! I am on my second bottle already. I am very tan, in between the 300 and 400 and decided to go with the 400. The key is that I moisturize right before I spray it on. The formula dries quickly so the moisturizer give you a little time to make any necessary corrections / blending. The key is to spray away from your face - at least 6 inches and A LITTLE BIT OF THIS GOES A LONG WAY! I spray and then I smooth with my hands and voila! My skin is looks FLAWLESS. In fact, I constantly get compliments that my skin looks amazing. Even when people are close up they think I just have naturally flawless skin. I have never has a non-cakey look using foundation until now. Love this stuff!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2007 6:31:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This foundation is great- so glowy and 'airbrush' looking. BUT the shade 300 which i was recommended as a 'nice and natural' shade for my tan nc30ish skintone is actually ORANGE. Its not even that its too dark, but my neck looks a med-brown and my face is ORANGE. also i hate the smell. but i still like the overall texture and finish of this foundation i may try the 200 although the 200 in diorlight is way too pale. HATE dior's shades!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2007 10:51:00 PM More reviews by SugarFreeSheila

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wear foundation when going out at night and am very choosy about the type I use - which is spray or nothing. Diorskin Airflash is only one of two spray foundations I have tried and loved, and I'm just crazy about this one! I am pretty fair, and the lightest shade 200 provides just enough warmth to my complexion, yet without leaving any line of demarcation. Before application, I put on a nurse cap - and place a towel over my chest and shoulders if I'm already dressed - and spray over the face in a quick S-motion. I learned quickly that this spray foundation required no sponge-blending.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2007 8:28:00 AM More reviews by lisaorr2

I have combination acne prone skin and this foundation broke me out within hours of putting it on. Yes it does stay on all day but your skin feels like it cannot breath. The initial result after applying is airbrushed but throuhout the day you look very oily and its too much bother to go cover up your hair and clothes again so you can touch up! My skin is only clearing up again now, a week after I used it. My suggestion for anyone with combination skin is firstly use Liz Earle repair moisturiser (light) it keeps your skin matt and holds your foundation on all day, followed by lily lolo mineral foundation. A shine free airbrushed look all day :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2007 2:48:00 PM More reviews by nicole33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm really on the fence with this one. When you first apply it with the rest of the Airflash/Backstage Dior products it looks amazing, but it definitely doesn't have much staying power and I'm not sure if it's too sheer, or too yellow on my skin but something just isn't quite right. Also, I can't get past the price for the amount in a can so I guess my final verdict is that this isn't all that and I doubt I will be repurchasing it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2007 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Sunscreen1

When I wore this out two people said I looked orange. I have the 200. This foundation has a really nice finish but looks really, really bad if you use it as concealer like the salesperson at dior told me to do. So not worth 60 bucks. I switched to Flirt Act Natural Tinted Moisturizer, which I am now in love with! Plus,it's a steal at only 12 bucks!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2007 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Jaemi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best foundation! I get compliments all the time about how nice my skin looks. It's expensive, but worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2007 4:04:00 PM More reviews by christine21

I kind of have mixed feelings about this product, I'm a huge Dior addict and as soon as it came out I bought a can, with high hopes of it giving me a flawless, photoshopped look. I'm only 16 and still in high school but I've taken classes in cosmetology and make up artistry, I've tried every single foundation there is out there...and to be honest it wasn't that great. The coverage isn't that wonderful, nice for a natural look I suppose...there's hardly any shades to chose from, and it didn't last very long without me having to add touch ups with my Chanel powder foundation.

All in all...it didn't look BAD, but it wasn't perfect either. And perfection is what I need. :) I use Lancome foundation now and I find it works much better.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2007 1:29:00 AM More reviews by bebe426

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love the Airflash, especially after they changed the spray (it's a lot finer than previously) and the size is bigger too (more bang for the buck). I love this foundation because it leaves your skin glowy and illuminating. I usually use it alone during the day but at night I would use it to set my makeup. It does take a little getting used to spraying a foundation on and to not get it around the hair line but once you get the hang of it, you will love it! It's fast and simple and although a little pricey, it feels much better than some other foundations on the market.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2007 12:31:00 PM More reviews by annalobodziec

I bought this product,because someone promised me flawless look and natural finish.So what I really think about that.I think that no 3 is great for those with warm,a bit tanned skin,no 2 is just pink and no 1 very light.I like to use it on the top on my normal liquid foundation, so then it gives a flawless finish,when I use it alone is not enought coverage for me,but still perfect for night out.When use alone is natural,but you not gonna see the efects,if you will use to much you will see powder on your face.I reccomend this to use on special nights on top of other foundation.Sorry for my English.
I tried SKII air brush foundation and to compare,SKII is more expensive-a lot of more and is advised to use it on top of make up,but the effects are spectacular-great skin.Dior is more havy.