April 18, 2014 | 944 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Airflash

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2006 1:27:00 AM More reviews by ShannonLam

This foundation is really great. It evens out my skintone and is really light and fresh looking. My sister was the one who actually bought it, I on the other hand think its way too expensive for such a tiny can. If it was 40 dollars instead of 60 dollars I would definitely buy my own bottle. But i dont think its worth 60 dollars, because it seems like it would run out really quickly. I did however buy the MAC studio mist foundation which is generally the same thing, but I'm sure the Dior one is better...as most of their products are of best quality. But the MAC one was only 34 dollars, so I bought it instead. Too bad. Edit: The MAC Studio Mist Foundation is of no comparison! The light-medium shade is way too orange. Edit: Not sure..but after awhile I found that it makes my skin look a bit grey...weird...

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2006 9:17:00 PM More reviews by realsilicon

i was so excited about getting this foundation when i was at the diorshow makeup range launch. it seemed like a brilliant product and the best part is, i could spray it nearer to my face on a particular spot and it doubles up as a concealer. (no more having to scout for a concealer that matches my foundation when this can do the job of both!)

however, it is pretty slippery and it makes my oily/combination skin appear too oily, even in the dry winter weather. it's pretty hard to really get to grips with the whole spray application - try getting a balanced spray all over your face with your eyes closed. i ended up spraying it onto a sponge before transferring the foundation onto my face to save time (and avoid the problem of having foundation coated lashes on days when i'm too lazy to apply mascara).

it runs out pretty quickly too. i really wanted to love this product as i really do adore dior, but this really just doesn't cut it and seems pretty gimmicky now. the range of shades is also a severely limited.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2006 12:47:00 AM More reviews by curiouslilannie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you need serious coverage I don't recommend this. But if you would love to mist on your foundation a little bit at a time for a smooth finish, try it. My first gripe is it's sooo expensive, at $60 for an aerosol can with nothing special about the packaging. It also requires careful application, and doesn't really save any time compared to smoothing on liquid or powder foundation. If you can find a color match it does look lovely, smooth, and flawless. I don't think I would use it everyday, and it's not something you can keep with you in a car or take on a plane, since it's a pressurized can. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2006 12:29:00 AM More reviews by boogs77

I love this foundation.I love the coverage!The application method is a breeze!I just spray it on and let it dry.I don't pat,press or rub it into the skin.I'm using 200#.This could be classed as a HG along with Prescriptives Flawless Finish foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2006 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Adelpheansis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this for my wedding, and I think it is going to work beautifully, I tried it out a Sephora and wore it all afternoon and it was flawless all day. I don't think i'd wear this everyday, as I don't wear alot of heavy make up but for what I need it for its perfect. I will update this after my wedding.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2006 2:56:00 PM More reviews by serbfox

It is so amazing ,flawless and perfect for a event where photos are taken.I see manypeople are not using it correctly .You should wear a headband and remove jewelery spray and do not rub in. Let it dry and just like any foundation you need to add dimension with concealer and or bronzer .You also should use a rich moisturizer underneath .I think any one who loves to look flawless should use this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2006 12:28:00 PM More reviews by spcool

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Some of the reviews here really surprise me. I'm 35 and have tried quite a few foundations in my time. This one is just heavenly as far as I'm concerned. The color is perfect. I use the 200. And its so light I didn't think it would cover anything. But it does! And beautifully. I haven't tried ERA yet, I actually thought this was the stuff Carmindy uses on What Not To Wear. Also to note, I don't spray this all over my face I use it in the lines beside my nose where it gets a little red, on my cheeks and chin and a bit on my forehead. I spray a little in each spot then run it in. I'm not sure I'd even try misting it all over. It seems like I'd waste a lot of product, espeicially considering I only need a little bit in each area. I may have just gotten lucky enough to find a perfect color match for my skin. But in general, I think its a superior product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2006 2:36:00 PM More reviews by piripiri

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really nice product. I am a big fan of ERA spray on foundation but find this much easier to use (finer mist) and a whole lot less messy. ERA might be a tad more long lasting but I am not sure if that is simply due to using more of it.

For those that are having trouble with settling into fine lines - I suggest using the ERA method - which is to wait ten seconds or so, then lightly buff the foundation with a velour puff. THis works especially well on the undereye area

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2006 12:41:00 PM More reviews by sherlyntan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE THIS!!! THIS IS MY HG FOUNDATION!~!!! to begin with i am a MAC NC25 i have v little blemishes only a few freckles.. to begin with the is v light it doesnt suffocate ur skin n it gives a v dewy yet not shiny finish... it makes ur skin look fresh n dusting some loose powder makes it even better i can attain flawless skin!!! i am using 200 n it blends in v well what can i say? i cant praise enough of this!!! i am so in love!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2006 9:27:00 PM More reviews by angieee

Hate to be one of the few low-lipstick voters here, but I would hate for someone else to waste $60 on this. I loved Sally Hansen's Spray on Foundation but I have trouble finding it in stock, so I thought higher end would mean better ingredients / better color matches, etc - ha! If you're anything darker than tan or if you're super pale the four shades this comes in probably won't match you, so that leaves out a good deal of the world. I'm NC40-42 and Honey the darkest shade was a bit too light for me. Tried layering it, still no go. On top of that, the smell was too perfumey. Even if I could find a perfect match I don;t think I would want to blast myself in the face with something that smells like a flower garden every day. The can is small, super small for $60. Ended up ditching this and buying Classified Cosmetics Era Spray on Foundation in Y5 - still expensive but a perfect match, no smell and I don't need to layer it on. continued >>