October 1, 2014 | 1997 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2007 12:03:00 AM More reviews by 617cara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is excellent. Gentle enough that you are not pulling your eye area. I feel like it actually moisturizes it. Get all traces of makeup off and the price is on point.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2007 12:37:00 PM More reviews by idahogrrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I WAS using those little pre-soaked eye makeup remover pads by Almay, which always required lots of rubbing, so when I started using this product I was impressed that it really gets the eye makeup/mascara off my eyes without a lot of rubbing.

I do agree with the comments about the oily residue though - which is why I went for 4 lipsticks instead of 5. I haven't used that many types of remover so this may be par for the course. I will definitely buy this Mary Kay product again though - and I just use the product first and then wash my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2007 4:43:00 PM More reviews by kristin_sinha

this stuff is great! i got this in a swap and it works great compared to neutrogena oil-free makeup remover (then again that suff is crap) it does leave an oily feeling around my eyes, but ive never came across an eye makeup remover that doesnt. i use water-proof mascara and with this it just melts off my eyes no rubbing, nothing! my only problem is you cant buy this at the store :(

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2007 4:04:00 PM More reviews by sweete4u99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've used this product for almost 5 months and have decided to quit using it - it makes the skin around my eyes red and puffy - it has done that about 3 different times now, so i've finally decided it's time to stop using it. i don't really have sensitive skin, either...

but, on the other hand, it does work really well - i guess everybody is different!

i've heard really rave reviews for Ponds, so i'll probably switch to that.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2006 11:06:00 AM More reviews by audreyliz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The price is kinda steep for a product remover, but when it works like this one does, its worth it. I use it for removing eye makeup, lipstick, the sticky stuff left behind by price tags...
I think my eyelashes look healthier and longer since I started using it too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2006 7:29:00 PM More reviews by LoveMyMarine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

YAY!!! This stuff if the best! HG eye makeup remover for me! Its very similar to Cliniques but with half the price

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2006 12:51:00 PM More reviews by gingerc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best eye makeup removers I have used. It does a great job of taking everything off. It does feel oily, even though it is oil-free. But it easily wipes off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2006 12:42:00 PM More reviews by reneek74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Bar none, best eye makeup remover I had tried. I tend to stray from MK products but randomly come back to certain ones- primarily the skin care. It does a great job of getting off all my eye make up. The price is a tad steep, and you can get it on ebay for cheaper, but I don't mind the occasional full price purchase from my consultant. (I've had the same consultant for over 15 years)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2006 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Jesi_2006

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It does do a great job of removing your eye makeup but it is really greasy feeling. I feel like I have oil all over my eyes after using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2006 1:45:00 AM More reviews by orchid78mx

I really like this product, it takes away all my waterproof mascara from l'oreal, I just wish it lasted longer, only 2 months, but i will buy this product again.