Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

4.4

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

on 4/12/2007 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Just outstanding...the best. Not only gets make up off, but also hair dye from the browline.

on 4/5/2007 10:15:00 PM

HATE this makeup remover. It doesn't remove my makeup easily at all, no matter how long I soak my lashes with the saturated cotton ball I still end up pulling and tugging to get my mascara off and I NEVER use waterproof. Bliss lid and lash wash works 100 times better! It instantly dissolves my eye makeup and requires no tugging or pulling. As for this, I'm sorry I used it for so long. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY! There are so many better products out there!

on 3/22/2007 10:39:00 PM

Update 5/17/07. I had to remove one lippie because this does not remove waterproof mascara. I had to switch to waterproof because the others were causing black smudges under my eye by the end of the day. Waterproof worked so much better. This MK product simply did nothing to remove it. So if you don't use w'proof mascara, you're all set, but I'm going to try Clarins because the reviews state that it removes w'proof mascara.
Original review:I really like this makeup remover because it is not oily at all (like it claims). It has a convenient dispenser top that prevents you from spilling it. It works wonderfully and easily. The only con that I can think of is that it requires shaking it up beforehand and at night, when I'm dead tired, I sometimes forget to do it. It's a decent price for a quality product and I highly recommend it. I doubt I try anything else and just stick with this.

on 3/20/2007 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Over 100 reviews and 83% would buy again! Yes you should consider this great product the stats speak for themselves on here. I have been using this for about 5 months it does amazing on getting all my eye makeup off and gently, its a little oily feeling at first but after your done it feels smooth and the results are impeccable. The price is high but this bottle LASTS and the results are worth it! As with any removing makeup regime try not to pull and rub harsh on yourself..be gentle to your skin! If you have to rub and pull to get your eye makeup off..its still not coming off easy and your left with some redness..TIME to find a new product--!

on 3/19/2007 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Warm

In my opinion, this is the best eye makeup remover on the market.

on 3/9/2007 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is excellent. Gentle enough that you are not pulling your eye area. I feel like it actually moisturizes it. Get all traces of makeup off and the price is on point.

on 2/28/2007 12:37:00 PM

I WAS using those little pre-soaked eye makeup remover pads by Almay, which always required lots of rubbing, so when I started using this product I was impressed that it really gets the eye makeup/mascara off my eyes without a lot of rubbing.

I do agree with the comments about the oily residue though - which is why I went for 4 lipsticks instead of 5. I haven't used that many types of remover so this may be par for the course. I will definitely buy this Mary Kay product again though - and I just use the product first and then wash my face.

this stuff is great! i got this in a swap and it works great compared to neutrogena oil-free makeup remover (then again that suff is crap) it does leave an oily feeling around my eyes, but ive never came across an eye makeup remover that doesnt. i use water-proof mascara and with this it just melts off my eyes no rubbing, nothing! my only problem is you cant buy this at the store :(

on 1/18/2007 4:04:00 PM

I've used this product for almost 5 months and have decided to quit using it - it makes the skin around my eyes red and puffy - it has done that about 3 different times now, so i've finally decided it's time to stop using it. i don't really have sensitive skin, either...

but, on the other hand, it does work really well - i guess everybody is different!

i've heard really rave reviews for Ponds, so i'll probably switch to that.

on 12/16/2006 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The price is kinda steep for a product remover, but when it works like this one does, its worth it. I use it for removing eye makeup, lipstick, the sticky stuff left behind by price tags...
I think my eyelashes look healthier and longer since I started using it too.