October 31, 2014 | 1539 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2007 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Gigiz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Over 100 reviews and 83% would buy again! Yes you should consider this great product the stats speak for themselves on here. I have been using this for about 5 months it does amazing on getting all my eye makeup off and gently, its a little oily feeling at first but after your done it feels smooth and the results are impeccable. The price is high but this bottle LASTS and the results are worth it! As with any removing makeup regime try not to pull and rub harsh on yourself..be gentle to your skin! If you have to rub and pull to get your eye makeup off..its still not coming off easy and your left with some redness..TIME to find a new product--!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2007 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Crista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In my opinion, this is the best eye makeup remover on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2007 12:03:00 AM More reviews by 617cara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is excellent. Gentle enough that you are not pulling your eye area. I feel like it actually moisturizes it. Get all traces of makeup off and the price is on point.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2007 12:37:00 PM More reviews by idahogrrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I WAS using those little pre-soaked eye makeup remover pads by Almay, which always required lots of rubbing, so when I started using this product I was impressed that it really gets the eye makeup/mascara off my eyes without a lot of rubbing.

I do agree with the comments about the oily residue though - which is why I went for 4 lipsticks instead of 5. I haven't used that many types of remover so this may be par for the course. I will definitely buy this Mary Kay product again though - and I just use the product first and then wash my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2007 4:43:00 PM More reviews by kristin_sinha

this stuff is great! i got this in a swap and it works great compared to neutrogena oil-free makeup remover (then again that suff is crap) it does leave an oily feeling around my eyes, but ive never came across an eye makeup remover that doesnt. i use water-proof mascara and with this it just melts off my eyes no rubbing, nothing! my only problem is you cant buy this at the store :(

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2007 4:04:00 PM More reviews by sweete4u99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've used this product for almost 5 months and have decided to quit using it - it makes the skin around my eyes red and puffy - it has done that about 3 different times now, so i've finally decided it's time to stop using it. i don't really have sensitive skin, either...

but, on the other hand, it does work really well - i guess everybody is different!

i've heard really rave reviews for Ponds, so i'll probably switch to that.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2006 11:06:00 AM More reviews by audreyliz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The price is kinda steep for a product remover, but when it works like this one does, its worth it. I use it for removing eye makeup, lipstick, the sticky stuff left behind by price tags...
I think my eyelashes look healthier and longer since I started using it too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2006 7:29:00 PM More reviews by LoveMyMarine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

YAY!!! This stuff if the best! HG eye makeup remover for me! Its very similar to Cliniques but with half the price

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2006 12:51:00 PM More reviews by gingerc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best eye makeup removers I have used. It does a great job of taking everything off. It does feel oily, even though it is oil-free. But it easily wipes off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2006 12:42:00 PM More reviews by reneek74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Bar none, best eye makeup remover I had tried. I tend to stray from MK products but randomly come back to certain ones- primarily the skin care. It does a great job of getting off all my eye make up. The price is a tad steep, and you can get it on ebay for cheaper, but I don't mind the occasional full price purchase from my consultant. (I've had the same consultant for over 15 years)