NARS Lovejoy

4.4

Nars Lovejoy blush has become one of my daily staples - brings an instant warmth to the face! The color looks deceiving in the package - appears to be a muddy colored bronzer, but once on the face (used lightly) - what a huge difference, brings about a glow to my coloring (MMM). I pair it with Stila Daisy lipstick with Mac's Revealing lipgloss on top, and coordinates beautifully! A definite keeper!

I love the packaging of Nars products. Lovejoy, as other have said, is HIGHLY pigmented. One swipe and I'm nearly done. It's hard to describe the color. When I use a lot, it takes on a peachy/bronzey/orange tone. Which is kinda pretty, believe it or not. When I use a little, it's a rosy-bronze color. It looks pretty nice, and is different than any other blush color I have, so I like it. And I love the fact that it's so highly pigmented that it will truly last forever. Seriously.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely adore this color. As everyone said, it looks like a bronzer in the pan but flashes a beautifully natural glow with slight shimmer. It is highly pigmented so a little goes a long way. Overall, this is a great staple for my makeup bag. (Blond, blue-eyes, light skin)

This is a really pretty blush. It is rather dark, so you definately need to use a light stroke when applying. It has a VERY slight golder shimmer and is going to make me lose that pale winter "lack of glow" this year. When applied light it is very natural looking.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

As others have said, looks are deceiving, and thank goodness I didn't listen to my instincts on this one. While it looks like a muddy brownish bronzer in the pan, it has a totally different appearance on my PPP complexion. It is a warm rose flush with a hint of shimmer. Since the color is both warm and cool, it goes with just about anything. So pretty and so wearable.

This is a beautiful blush....especially for those who have a difficult time pulling off warm bronzy colors (me). This makes me look healthy and a little glowy. It has just enough rose shimmer to keep it from looking muddy on fair skin. This blush is what I had wanted Cargo Topeaka and Chanel Mystery blush to look like. Don't let the color in the pan fool you! I am usually a pink/plummy blush girl and this really is one of my favorites.

Love love love NARS blushes- excellent pigment. Great colors. This color looked like dirt on me though. And it was the first NARS blush to break me out.I'm MMM/MAC NC35. Had to swap it. This is NOT a warm color; it's a cool shimmery brown.

Loving this!! I too thought that this looked almost like a bronzer in the pan, but on my skin it shows up as a gorgeous bronze/peach/rose shade with the slightest hint of shimmer. I agree that this requires a light hand on fairer skin, as it is very pigmented. But it's so beautiful! It really warms my face up and makes me look healthy, without looking too made up or overdone. And like my other NARS blushes, this is a color that does NOT fade away in an hour, it lasts all day. Totally worth it! continued >>

I saw this and thought muddy brown blush and almost passed,but because it's NARS I figured I'd try it. I LOVE THIS!! it is so close to the way I blush naturally. I don't find it muddy at all. I have fair skin with yellow undertones. This really brightens up my face. Actually I can dust this all over my face and it looks natural. NARS truly makes beautiful blushes. BIG RAVE!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have to agree with the other reviewers who saw this and thought it was just an ordinary bronzer. Looks so boring in the pan, that i held off for a month before purchasing. On it is just a stunning blush. It is a rosy brown shade with slight golden shimmer. Really pretty and gives my skin a beautiful look! I absolutely love this color!

Top Rated NARS Products