April 19, 2014 | 1859 users online

Conditioner - Matrix - Biolage - Conditioning Balm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2004 3:20:00 PM More reviews by missvega

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this conditioner! I only use it once a week but it is awesome. I have long, corse, frizzy hair and when I use this I pile it on my ends and leave it for awhile. My hair always feels so good afterowrds. the smell could be better, though :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2004 10:29:00 PM More reviews by LilShortie

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this when i don't shampoo my hair (every other day), and i follow with another conditioner.

The only this i don't like the the tub, hard to use in shower and hard to keep water out of.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2004 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Shannon25653

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This may work for some people, but it seems to suck the moisture from my hair. I love the smell though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2004 11:20:00 PM More reviews by sugarbomb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very nice product--it gives my hair great "slip," which I love, since my hair tends to break when I'm combing it out, and this conditioner minimizes that. It also smells pleasant. The tub packaging is not the most convenient, but at least I can see exactly how much I have left.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2004 10:52:00 AM More reviews by jmn1483

I love this conditioner, it's my all time favorite. I always get the big tub of it. It's a little pricey, but it's worth it and a little goes a long way. It leaves my hair detangled, soft, and very manageable.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2004 5:58:00 PM More reviews by knitmc1

My all-time favorite conditioner. Maximum moisture without ending up with limp hair. Smells great, too!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2004 7:12:00 PM More reviews by anaromero

I use this as a leave-in conditioner and once a week as a deep conditioner for my fine curly hair. Suprisingly I don't like it as a regular conditioner because it's very heavy and weighs down my hair... go figure; I prefer shampoos and conditioners that leave my hair squeeky clean. I buy this in the 8oz tube since I only use a quarter-size amount every other day on my wet hair before styling, avoiding the scalp. My hairdresser says I shouldn't do this since it's not a leave-in product, but it's the only thing that makes my curls set softly with my styling products. I also leave it in when I blow-dry my hair straight with Matrix Sleek products.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2004 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Northwynd

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The is one of the best conditioners I've ever used. Lots of moisture for the hair, which helps to encourage my natural waves. Love this stuff.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2004 5:51:00 PM More reviews by snafuish

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Despite a lot of rant of Biolage on the hair board, this is actually not a bad conditioner at all! It's really thick so it makes sense for them to package this in a tub (some people don't like tubs cos they are harder to unscrew the lids off in the shower). It does a good job of moisturizing my hair. Scent can be better overall. There are so many other conditioners out ther for the same price that I'd go for those first. On the other hand, if this was on sale, I'd certainly buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2004 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Greeneyedlady72

I love this conditioner, it makes my hair so soft and beautiful, and it makes my hair smell great. :)
I am definately buying this conditioner again. :)