July 25, 2014 | 1617 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Bronzer in Golden

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2003 5:00:00 PM More reviews by xOaLy

It gives an amazing glow to my fair skin. It doesn't give a cakey, dirty, or unnatural look. It has a bit of a shimmer, but still the best bronzer I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2003 10:26:00 PM More reviews by terriergrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Definite RAVE from me. I'm a PPP/LLL and adore this bronzer. I like the slight glowy shimmer it gives. Even with my ivory skintone, this does not turn me orange at all- it just gives great color and makes me look fresh and healthy. At $17.50, this product beats the heck out of stuff that costs twice as much!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2003 1:26:00 PM More reviews by CityGal

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great bronzer for pale girls, such as myself. It has a very, very, very faint shimmer, but overall imparts a healthy, subtle tan color. Just the right shade; makes you look like you got just a bit of sun. Highly recommended!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2003 10:47:00 AM More reviews by AvaDollz

I really like this product, however it is shimmery. I prefer a matte bronzer and so this is something that I wouldn't use everyday. To sum up - I think this is a product that is ideal for the summer/spring dewy look, but gets a bit unseasonal come winter/autumn.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2003 1:33:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the lightest shade in MAC's Bronzers. I'm C2 and this adds a soft sun kissed glow to my face that isn't full of shimmer. It looks soft and natural on. I use mine often because I try to avoid the sun. Rave from me!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2003 10:41:00 PM More reviews by momtomasetti

This product is great, but it must be applied with a light hand. The cake also broke midway through it's lifespan, so it sits in its resting place now. I wouldn't travel with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2003 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Pinki

This is a grest product for me. I am a MMM and it just looks like a bit o sun which is all I can handle. Very close on my skin to the Guerlin #3 bronzer which is also great but a bit more. I use this with a bit of Blunt blush as a contour (with Sonia Kashuk contour brush) and I feel like a natural amazon. It also looks good on large pores and oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2003 10:24:00 AM More reviews by m3dinah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I *love* this! This is the perfect, subtle, golden glow I've been looking for - somewhat like NARS Mult. in South Beach but in a powder and without the shimmer. Perfect for my warm/LLL complextion (blonde, greenish-brown eyes). There is no red in this at all, so it doesn't give that dirty look you get when putting bronzer around your temples, etc. A+

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2002 3:40:00 AM More reviews by dana

This is hands down my favorite bronzer. I have used a wide array as well. It imparts such a natural glow on the skin. It doesn't look like you are wearing makeup. It is so helpful now that it is winter and I get next to no sun. Would recommend this to anyone! I am NW20 btw

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2002 4:27:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I think this item is the only item I own in which you can see the bottom of the pan! Love this natural looking bronzer! Looks beautiful on and not too orangey!