MAC Bronzer in Golden

4.2

on 5/20/2003 10:15:00 PM

During the colder seasons I'm a C3 and I found Golden too dark and made me look "dirty". However during the warmer times when I use self tanner and go 1-2 shades darker (NC35-ish), Golden is perfect. It looks very natural so you can't tell exactly where I applied the bronzer, but you can notice a subtle bronze glow.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool

I like this product a lot! This is perfect for the subtle look. This bronzer gives a gorgous golden glow just as you would expect from the name of the product. I like the fact that there is no shimmer as it looks more 'real'. No orange in this at all. Great for ppp's in summertime.

on 5/19/2003 5:00:00 PM

It gives an amazing glow to my fair skin. It doesn't give a cakey, dirty, or unnatural look. It has a bit of a shimmer, but still the best bronzer I've tried.

on 5/13/2003 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Definite RAVE from me. I'm a PPP/LLL and adore this bronzer. I like the slight glowy shimmer it gives. Even with my ivory skintone, this does not turn me orange at all- it just gives great color and makes me look fresh and healthy. At $17.50, this product beats the heck out of stuff that costs twice as much!

on 4/17/2003 1:26:00 PM

This is a great bronzer for pale girls, such as myself. It has a very, very, very faint shimmer, but overall imparts a healthy, subtle tan color. Just the right shade; makes you look like you got just a bit of sun. Highly recommended!

on 4/4/2003 10:47:00 AM

I really like this product, however it is shimmery. I prefer a matte bronzer and so this is something that I wouldn't use everyday. To sum up - I think this is a product that is ideal for the summer/spring dewy look, but gets a bit unseasonal come winter/autumn.

on 4/4/2003 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the lightest shade in MAC's Bronzers. I'm C2 and this adds a soft sun kissed glow to my face that isn't full of shimmer. It looks soft and natural on. I use mine often because I try to avoid the sun. Rave from me!

on 4/3/2003 10:41:00 PM

This product is great, but it must be applied with a light hand. The cake also broke midway through it's lifespan, so it sits in its resting place now. I wouldn't travel with it.

on 3/23/2003 10:21:00 PM

This is a grest product for me. I am a MMM and it just looks like a bit o sun which is all I can handle. Very close on my skin to the Guerlin #3 bronzer which is also great but a bit more. I use this with a bit of Blunt blush as a contour (with Sonia Kashuk contour brush) and I feel like a natural amazon. It also looks good on large pores and oily skin.

on 3/18/2003 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I *love* this! This is the perfect, subtle, golden glow I've been looking for - somewhat like NARS Mult. in South Beach but in a powder and without the shimmer. Perfect for my warm/LLL complextion (blonde, greenish-brown eyes). There is no red in this at all, so it doesn't give that dirty look you get when putting bronzer around your temples, etc. A+

Popular Bronzers