April 18, 2014 | 982 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2004 4:37:00 PM More reviews by trixkiddo

NYC's liquid eyeliner is perfect for beginners, which includes me. The brush itself isn't too hard to yield and if you make a mistake, it's easy to come off. Maybe too easy to come off, so now that the initial thrill of using liquid eyeliner is gone, it's time to find one that lasts more than 30 minutes.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2004 1:25:00 AM More reviews by dancinvanilli

When put on the liquid separates in to little water droplets like, it takes forever to dry. If you try to go over what you've already have drawn it basicly takes it off like when you try to color with an Expo fry earse marker. I dont remeber if it last for a while but i do remember it was harder to get off than the caboodles but it flaked.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2004 2:59:00 AM More reviews by dancequeen730

the brush is my favorite part and along with the liquidy consistency of this liner makes it a cinch to apply. however, the liner dries and falls off in clumps. ie lasting power = zero. i want to try this with a makeup sealer like the benefit one just because i love the brush and consistency of this liner. i continue to use it because as long as you draw a thin linel. its hard to tell that clumps are missing.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2004 1:57:00 PM More reviews by velvetdebris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's very watery, but usable. It's become more and more difficult to apply as time goes on, though.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2004 4:08:00 PM More reviews by midnight_sun

This was my very first liquid eyeliner, and for baby-step liquid eyeliner, I'd say it was good. However, I have oily skin and this product usually flaked and crumbled within an hour of applying it. It was also a very liquidy formula and sometimes got INTO my eye if I wasn't careful. But there were some days that the eyeliner stayed on fine, so it was a really iffy product. It was dirt cheap so if you're looking for a liquid eyeliner for occasional use, you might want to look into this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2004 9:17:00 AM More reviews by Sar_Leo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I ablosutely love this liquid liner!! I had L'Oreal Line Intensifique, and had bought this liner for my mom, cause she had a special occasion, and the price was right. Well, I tried it out on myself and fell in love with it. I gave my old liquid liner to my mom. The brush applicator is amazing, cause it is so fine, that one you have developed the technique to apply a fine line, it looks perfect!! I totally recomend this to everyone who has a steady hand. Plus...this stuff stays on all day!!! Awesome product for an awesome price!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2004 9:42:00 AM More reviews by wake_up_angel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

YUck!~! Leaked right into my eyes seconds after I applied it! That was not fun! The little brush is very hard to deal with, and very hard to make a straight line. and after all of that, it flaked right off! Not reccomended!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2004 2:28:00 PM More reviews by ineedbags

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Surprisingly, this is the liquid eyeliner that I use everyday! It can seem a little watery at times, but I just add a little more and it's perfect. It's even better when I apply it over an eyeshadow base, such as MAC untitled paint because it goes glides on perfectly and doesn't look watery at all. I've been using liquid liners for years and the packaging is ideal for me too. Plus, the price is great too! Less than $3 Canadian, which is great since I usually lose my eyeliners or I replace them every 2-3 months. I'm always glad whenever i'm able to save a few dollars here and there. Will repurchase again and again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2004 4:03:00 PM More reviews by supah_stah1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Terrible! I bought this because it's cheap and I only use liquid liners occasionally. But it sucks! Before this I had some from MAC which was awesome. Not that I expected this cheapy brand to be MAC, but I never knew there could be such a difference with liquid liners!! This NYC stuff has the thinnest applicator brush imaginable, which makes it so hard to apply. I started using the MAC applicator with this stuff, which helped, but it's still so runny that it goes on like watery paint. And then, if that's not bad enough, it crumbles. If you touch it at all after it dries, it starts to flake off, and even if you don't touch it, after a short period of time, it just crumbles off on its own. Awful stuff, not even suitable for occasional evening use, which is what I bought it for. They need to go back to the drawing board with this one!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2004 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Meagan22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

The eye liner was so thin and runny that I had to re-apply it twice in one sitting. It's okay for making fake beauty marks though.