New York Color Liquid Eyeliner

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've used alot of liquid eyeliners in my day and I absolutely swear this is one of the best. What I love is the brush applicator, thin yet it holds alot of liner and lightweight in the hand to control. I am able to get the thinnest blackest line so close to my lashline that it is unreal for such an inexpensive product. I have gotten many many compliments when wearing this and have bought this for several friends couldn't stop laughing when I gave this to them. Then they tried it and had the same experience as me. I don't use many waterproof liners other than MAC, so if waterproof is what your wanting don't try this. If your new to liquid liners start here, you won't be disappointed. I wear black and black ice? and honestly can't tell them apart.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

PRODUCT: Liquid Eyeliner from N.Y.C.

COLOR: Pearlized Black

COST: $1.99

DISCRIPTION: Glitter Black Liquid Eyeliner

PIGMENT: Black with a gray glitter tone

SMELL: Nothing Major

CONTAINER: Large black tube and brush is soft tip

WOULD I BUY AGAIN: NO WAY! It BURNS MY EYES!! My eyes would water so bad after applying this! Can't get a nice even line with the brush and it flakes. A waste of money!

I bought this eyeliner back in August and hadn't used it much. When I first got it I was really disappointed. Although the color was really black, it was somehow hard to get it to be opaque and after an hour or so it started cracking. Ugh. So fast forward and *now* I use UDPP which is a lifesaver for my eyeshadow. For some reason, applying this eyeliner over UDPP and my eyeshadow gets it to stay all day without cracking. If I put enough liquid on the brush I can get it to be opaque as well. The brush is OK, I haven't used too many liquid eyeliners, but it seems like while the brush is thin, it is also a bit long. I don't know if this liner was saved because of UDPP or because I finally figured out how to use liquid eyeliner -lol- but this works great now! You can make a thinnish line (though not as thin as pencil) and wing it out or make it big and retro looking. For about $2 it's not bad and I would def rec. if you are new to liquid liners and especially if you have UDPP.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I actually really like this liquid eyeliner...I mean, I'm sure there are much better ones, but this was my first; this liner was what I used to teach myself proper application. I've had my tube since last September. (Yes, I know the 'keepsies' rule; and yes, it's still good.) But it works wonderfully, a very smooth finish. It could be darker after it dries a bit, but that's just my opinion. The applicator is just fine.

It's got a great price and works well for those just starting out.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm very so-so with this product. some days i 'll like it, some days i'll hate it. The packaging is very basic, black tube. The brush is kind of flimsy? but it has a very fine point, so thats good i guess.
So, the actual product. you have to use more than one coat of this, because if u just use one, it goes on opaque. So u need more than one coat for a solid black line.

what ive noticed abotu this eyeliner, is that after a few hours wearing it, it starts to crack!! and if you look at it up close, its pretty gross. lol

the only reason why i said i would repurchase this product is because i like it as my sort of "back-up" eyeliner, i only use it when my daily eyeliner runs out. and besides i dont use much liquid eyeliner neway.

oh and i would like to keep the brush when im done with it, you can use it for doing your nails with nailpolish, for more detailed designs. =)

This eyeliner is way too watery. It goes on uneven, and the brush is horrible. Definitely not repurchasing.

this is a very nice eyeliner, and the stay power is not bad. HOWEVER, the brush PRICKS. it is hard and stiff and i eventually after around 3 applications decided that i would put it in a little jar and just a flat liner brush for the application.
there is also a put of the trouble of that it sometimes irritates my eyes.

overall though, the color (jet black) is good, and it stays on and doesn't flake for a good amount of time.

if you are a person who can conquer the brush, then this is a very good eyeliner. very streamline packaging.
NOW IF ONLY THEY WOULD MAKE A BETTER BRUSH. softer woudl be nice.

eh this is a so so eyeliner. it starts to smudge at the end of the day. but its pretty good for it's $1-2 price.

Got this for $1.72 at Wal-Mart.
Application was not very smooth.
It started flaking after 3-4 hours.
One lippie for the color of it (Pearlized Black).

And I'm going back to CoverGirl's Line Exact.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this. My HG liquid liner. The price was great. The color is great (Black).