July 25, 2014 | 1949 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2005 12:28:00 PM More reviews by cynpat2000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I dont understand why this hasnt gotten better reviews but everyone has their own opinion but this lasts all day and if you add wet and wilds glitter to it it can look amazing/........

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2005 3:16:00 PM More reviews by LeMermaid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't beleive this stuff doesn't have better reviews...I cannot get enough of this!! I'm always willing to try a drugstore brand even though they often don't work for me...this was a major exception!! I have super oily lids and even liquid eyeliner sometimes slides right off. This lasted from 7 in the morning all day (through a quick run and soccer practice!) until I took it off around 9 at night. The formula is nice and the color shows up wonderfully. I don't understand why the brush didn't work for so many people...I've never had any problems with it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2005 7:35:00 PM More reviews by heavenz_desire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I suck at using liquid eyeliner in the first place, but I've tried others (Revlon, Caboodles) that worked totally fine. This one, on the other hand, sucked a lot. The brush doesn't go where you want it to go, like it "strays from its path". And, the formula sucks too, because it's too watery. It barely shows, and when it does, it looks diluted! And the lasting power sucks. So save your money for something that's at least half-decent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2005 4:12:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This isn't the worst eyeliner i've ever used but it certainly isn't the best either. It wears fairly well but I find the brush very tricky to use. It has a tendency to bend easily and splay somewhat during application which makes it nearly impossible to get a thin even line. I can't say I heartily recommend this, but if you like your eyeliner thick and bold and are short on cash it may work well for you.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2005 2:53:00 PM More reviews by downfallofhumanity

I thought i would try this since i had never used liquid liner before. It's not easy to apply and the brush is annoying. It was so hard i had to get a friend put it on me. Try putting this on after your eyeshadow to make it stand out more. But be careful b/c it goes on really thin. You might have to put a few applications to make it thicker. Or you could just use an eyeliner pencil first and darken the effect by using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2005 3:21:00 PM More reviews by melpomeney

color: perlized black
it's my first eyeliner (i'm a makeup newbie -_-), but i have to say that this is an excellent eyeliner.

it's very easy to apply (i used to do a lot of oil painting -_-||) and it has very good consistency....

will definitely purchase again

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2005 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Asha22

I LOVE THIS EYELINER!! I first bought it because a friend of mine at work started wearing it. I always had oily eye lids so even with eyeshadow my liner would fade and i would have dark cirles under my eyes. I finally asked her which eyeliner she was using. She told me this one, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Finally, we went together to the drug store and there it was in the display. I bought the jet black. I then read the reviews on here and thought "oh no". But then I decided to do the sleep test. I do this with all of my liquid liners to see which wear better. Now the sleep test is that i simply apply the eyeliner on my eyes as I usually do and let it dry, then go to bed. I know wearing makeup to bed is a no-no but this is how I test them out. All of the other liners were bad... all over my pillows and basically all over my face. NOT THIS ONE!!! I was shocked. For years I was wearing l'oreal, revlon, MAC, covergirl, prestige and almay ...just to name a few. AND here this $2.00 liner beat them all put together. I will never wear anything else... I do shake it while it is closed just in case.. and I never had a problem with flaking or it being runny. SO I highly recommend it... and for $2, if you don't like it you don't have feel guilty for spending alot of $$... or have to work overtime to pay for it... Horray for N.Y.C.!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2005 12:29:00 AM More reviews by xpiratesmilex

This product is really crappy. I'm not talented with liquid liners in the first place, but this can't even be made into an uneven line without it smudging everywhere! Plus, it is sooo runny that it streams into my eyes! NOT good. The packaging is alright, but the bush is so long and hard to make a line with. Even when I did get it on my lid a bit, the color didn't show and it disappeared after a few minutes. I only added the one lipstick because I think if you DO happen to be very talented with liquid liners, you may be able to make this work. Overall, bad product and I will never buy it again!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2005 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Kanyuu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ugh, I bought this for the price, however it's a total waste of 2 dollars. The eyeliner doesn't apply smoothly and it makes an irregular line. It also starts flaking and wearing off in about 20 minutes. Not reccommended.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2005 11:48:00 PM More reviews by tigger7

This was horrible. My friend bought this because we needed liquid eyeliner for our team make-up, and she couldn't do it herself, so I said I'd help her. It was so thin, and runny, it didn't make a line. I gave up, leaving her with horrible streaks of eyeliner. If you want a good cheap liquid eyeliner, I would go for Wet 'n' Wild. It's much better. The consistency is perfect and making straight lines is easy, and it was my first time using liquid.