January 31, 2015 | 972 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2007 4:46:00 PM More reviews by crazysexycoolchick

This is a terrible liquid eyeliner. I bought 2 of these in different colors because they were bogof. The formula of the eyeliner itself is bad, it starts to flake off after a couple of hours. Also, one of the two tubes had bristles that don't stick together to form a point. I've used a lot of liquid eyeliners and this is one of the top 2 worst liquid eyeliners I've had the displeasure of coming across...the other being Max Factor's line maker waterproof.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2007 8:32:00 AM More reviews by jenjuliet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm really glad I only spent $1.19 on this because it's utter crap. The brush handle is too long, the bristles suck and fan out everywhere, and the product flakes and smears in less than 2 hours. Horrible.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2007 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Shedeviluptuous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

No!!!!!! flakey flakey flakey. I thought maybe since WnW's is so superior to any HE liquid e/l Ive ever tried (Im serious, I totally laugh at HE liquid e/l since using WnW Mega Liners) that maybe NYC's is just as good. um no.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2007 8:00:00 PM More reviews by missysmom

The best thing about this product is the application: I really liked the stiff brush. It all went downhill from there. After a few hours it flaked off, even if I tried to set it with eyeshadow. I should have saved my $2 and put it towards a higher quality liner. Oh well, live and learn...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2007 4:22:00 PM More reviews by user24678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I tried this stuff quite a while ago because it was so cheap. I guess you get what you pay for. It flakes really badly and your eyelids feel stiff when you're wearing it. The brush really sucks too.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2007 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Vickkyyy

well this is my first liquid eyeliner, so i dont know what to expect, i really like it though, it smudges when you need it to ( right after application ) like the previous poster, i'm only 14, and its dirt cheap :]
i'll switch, one problem with this though, the brush is very flimsy and not percise enough, i wonder if there is a better pen like brush for other liquid eyeliners .. ?

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2007 12:17:00 AM More reviews by shiningb3b3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ever since I was about 14, I've become very dependant on this liquid eyeliner. It was the first one I've ever used, and for it's price, it's dirt cheap, and I get pretty okay results with it. I've always used it, and I still continue to use it, even though I'm moving away from drug store brands now that I'm 18 and making my own money. I tend to go for more of the brand name items, in search of good quality, but it always gets pricey in the long run.
I would recommend this to young girls whom are financially conscious.
Not the best for creating the Super Dark Black EyeLiner Look, because I've had to use a pretty heavy hand with this liner, but if you pile it on a couple more times, it should stay black the entire day.
I have had flaking problems with it going into my eye, but it's not too big of a problem because my eyes aren't TOO sensitive (I wear contacts all the time and have become accustomed to it). Its formula is nicely designed to come off with simple non-pricey make up removers from drugstore brands like Almay and Annabelle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2007 5:21:00 PM More reviews by onthemove

I love this liner! Dirt cheap and long lasting. With a steady hand and a little practice-voila beautiful eyes! I purchased this in Sable(matte dark brown) and it looks natural and does not smear. NYC has quite a few fabulous finds-like the Browzer kit. Will repurchase and possibly buy the black liner as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2007 2:00:00 PM More reviews by femme_mystique

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very good lining brush! I am impressed. It is just like drawing the line and the length of the brush is superb. Can't beat the quality for such a great price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2006 7:09:00 PM More reviews by racheroonie

OMG!!! how can people give bad ratings to this product. it's a staple for me!! first of all, its dirt cheap and it sure does the trick. where else can you find a eyeliner for around 2 bucks that stays all day and looks great?? I really cannot live without it, and I will use this product forever