August 29, 2014 | 1199 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2006 6:53:00 AM More reviews by Trinity_Jane

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It cakes up very easily if I don't apply an eye moisturizer to it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2006 9:39:00 PM More reviews by jenmae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff was awful and I've used all sorts of liquid eyeliners in the past 5 years and this has got to be the worst. It flaked and cracked and dried into the creases of my eyelids and it was just awful all together. I tried the pearlized black I think it was called. If you want a good liquid eyeliner try Maybelline, this is just a waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2006 5:41:00 AM More reviews by Luv_MAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I found this at my groceery store. It was set up as anend cap by the cosmetics and baby items aisle. I hate NYC e/s and mascara so I don't know what posessed me to buy this liquid eye liner. Maybe the price. It was $1.72 on sale.
I can't recall the clor right now. It's shimmery black. I absolutely love the brush. It's perfect in every way. It doesn't smear or wear off during the day. I cannot believe how inexpensive this great liquid eye liner is. I went the next day and bought 2 more. And it's a good thing I did because a week later the end cap is gone from the store and NYC brand is no where to be found, not even in CVS.

This is a keeper and quite possibly a HG for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2005 7:07:00 PM More reviews by whatsyourdamage

this is the best liner EVAR. all you need to do is just wipe the brush off on the sides of the container. it makes you look great. i use it every day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2005 1:13:00 PM More reviews by jessers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to wear liquid eyeliner everyday but got to the point where I didn't like such a dramatic daytime look. I LOVE this liquid eyeliner because the brush is so thin that I have more control over making a thin line for a daytime look. I will buy this all the time!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2005 12:28:00 PM More reviews by cynpat2000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I dont understand why this hasnt gotten better reviews but everyone has their own opinion but this lasts all day and if you add wet and wilds glitter to it it can look amazing/........

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2005 3:16:00 PM More reviews by LeMermaid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't beleive this stuff doesn't have better reviews...I cannot get enough of this!! I'm always willing to try a drugstore brand even though they often don't work for me...this was a major exception!! I have super oily lids and even liquid eyeliner sometimes slides right off. This lasted from 7 in the morning all day (through a quick run and soccer practice!) until I took it off around 9 at night. The formula is nice and the color shows up wonderfully. I don't understand why the brush didn't work for so many people...I've never had any problems with it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2005 7:35:00 PM More reviews by heavenz_desire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I suck at using liquid eyeliner in the first place, but I've tried others (Revlon, Caboodles) that worked totally fine. This one, on the other hand, sucked a lot. The brush doesn't go where you want it to go, like it "strays from its path". And, the formula sucks too, because it's too watery. It barely shows, and when it does, it looks diluted! And the lasting power sucks. So save your money for something that's at least half-decent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2005 4:12:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This isn't the worst eyeliner i've ever used but it certainly isn't the best either. It wears fairly well but I find the brush very tricky to use. It has a tendency to bend easily and splay somewhat during application which makes it nearly impossible to get a thin even line. I can't say I heartily recommend this, but if you like your eyeliner thick and bold and are short on cash it may work well for you.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2005 2:53:00 PM More reviews by downfallofhumanity

I thought i would try this since i had never used liquid liner before. It's not easy to apply and the brush is annoying. It was so hard i had to get a friend put it on me. Try putting this on after your eyeshadow to make it stand out more. But be careful b/c it goes on really thin. You might have to put a few applications to make it thicker. Or you could just use an eyeliner pencil first and darken the effect by using this.