October 25, 2014 | 1888 users online

Cleansers - Fancl - Mild Cleansing Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2003 6:52:00 PM More reviews by gilels

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this make-up remove oil. It is very light, and smell really wonderful (compare to Shu Umera and DHC.) I have been use three bottles of Mild Cleansing Oil, and will continue to buy it.
I am a big fan of make-up remove oil, becuase I believe that only oil can clean face thoroughtly. FANCL doesn't use mineral oil in their product, so I think their price is very reasonable.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2003 10:53:00 PM More reviews by meixue09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the nicest cleansing oil that i've tried so far. It removes all traces of make-up gently, even waterproof mascara. Does not feel oily or caused breakouts for my oily skin. It's also scent-free, and does not have the weird citrusy smell that KP cleansing oil has. I'm into my 4th bottle and i'll keep buying it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2003 11:37:00 AM More reviews by appleland

I heard a lot of good things from the other site that it can be removed makeup completely without irritation. So I gave it a try. OMG it is like what it said. I just put a small amount on my dry face and massage all over (included my eyes) around a minute and rinse it with warm water. Wow, the makeup is totally melting off my face and leaves no oily feeling at all. I don't think I need to use facial foam later but I do anyway. I will try without it next time though. It just leaves no residue at all without irritation on my face or eyes. For anyone looking for effective cleanser and still gentle plus reasonable price should get it! It is suitable for the most sensitive skin, no preservatives, fragrance. And because of no preservative so it will be expired after 120 days after opening.

Updated:7/15/03, I still love, love mild cleansing oil. I am going for the second bottle soon! Just cannot imagine to use anything else besides this :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2003 10:14:00 AM More reviews by GreenApple

Very good for sensitive skin and even oily skin. It leaves the skin fresh and clean. If you have sensitive skin, this one would be better than Shu Uemura.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2003 9:23:00 PM More reviews by bluestar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Tried other brands of cleansing oils and felt that this is the best. Gentle on the skin, it removes makeup thoroughly and rinises off easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2003 10:26:00 AM More reviews by calico

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only cleansing oil so far that does not break me out - and I have sensitive skin prone to breakouts if i use the wrong products.

Very very effective at removing makeup and washes away very well. Leave no funny residue at all. Pump bottle, so very convenient and the price is very reasonable for such a good product.

As with all Fancl products, it is very suitable for sensitive skin and is non-preservative. So it has an expiration date of, I think, 4 months. That isn't really a problem as I would have finished one bottle by then.

Definitely recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2003 10:30:00 AM More reviews by visee

This cleansing oil is very mild and light, and would be ideal for those with oily skin. It doesn't feel oily on the skin, and it rinses off very cleanly without any residue. I find this very gentle and doesn't cause any breakouts. A much cheaper alternative to the SKII cleaning oil, which I also love.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2002 1:37:00 AM More reviews by ellen_77

Yes yes , this is a very mild cleansing oil , definitely will not cause any breakouts from it as it contains rose hips! This is the best cleansing oil i've tried , my skin feels smooth and supple after using! Ya , it removes every traces of makeup too , even for waterproof makeup!It is also not oily at all! Thumbs up for this !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2002 10:14:00 AM More reviews by chusuyuki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my very first Fancl item. I was recomanded to use this by a MUAer. Given the price to be SGD$30, it was a really cheap alternative, than Shu Uemura's oil. It's in 120ml and I was lucky to also get a 60ml cleansing oil for free during their promotion.

One bottle has a 120 days shelf-life after open, this is because their items contain no preservatives and cannot last too long.

Anyway, I used this right after i got home. It went on slightly oily on my face (full of thick makeup!) and once i massage the oil on my face, I add some water onto the face. It turned milky. And I washed it off.

The after-feel was very refreshin. My very oily skin type feels very "cleansed" and doesn't feel oily!

Verdict : With such reasonable pricing and good product, I would definately continue to use this!! continued >>