MAC Frost - Angel

on 3/7/2010 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

One of my favorites next to Creme d'Nude and Myth...perfect for NC30, I think! Love it! <3

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I did the whole kim k lip look on my blog (I guess I'll have to post a pic on here or something). Looove it. It looks good on everyone.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Angel lipstick by MAC is a pretty shade that I got from Back-to-MAC. It looked great in the MAC store but once I saw it in natural light I noticed it washed me out. After wearing it days later, my thoughts didn't change. I am a C3, sometimes C2 in MAC studio fix. Unless I have foundation, blush, and concealer on, this doesn't look that great on me. Some will find this shade perfect. It really all depends on your skintone.

on 3/5/2010 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Got this on back to mac and it is ok but not my favourite lipstick. It washes me out more than creme d nude does! It is ok with a nice gloss over it but I won't purchase it again.

on 3/4/2010 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I will admit I became curious about this lipstick after hearing/reading about it being Kim Kardashian's favorite. Let me tell you this color does not disappoint. It is the perfect pink lipstick on my NC37 skin. The color brightens my face and looks amazing with a smoky eye. It is totally wearable on its own but I like to add a touch of Ample Pink Plushglass or Boy Bait Creemsheen Lipglass overtop to add just a touch of shine. I do believe I have found my new favorite lippie for everyday wear.

on 3/4/2010 5:11:00 AM

This is my fave lippie by MAC that I have bought so far- it gives me those lovely looking soft pink kissable lips. So glad I bought this and would buy again and again!
Update- I dropped a lippy on this- only becayse it is so drying on me ;-( I think it is the Frost formulas.... I am sure cremesheen ones are better for me !- cremesheen creme cup is a perfect match for this!)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love the color and texture of this lip stick!! It's so thick and smooth, and covers my almost red lips perfectly while looking perfectly natural. It's great topped with gloss and looks like soft naked lips if you don't use gloss. Perfect. I only gave it four lippies because I find it extremely drying and I have to wear blistex for a few days after I wear it...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have always loved this color-so pretty! Im nw20 blonde and this is very flattering on me, its not too bright or anything, just perfect. i love to pair this with a smokey eye and put clear lipgloss over this.

on 2/24/2010 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

oh! this color is absolutely gorggeeeousss!! i can imagine this color looking beautiful on many skin tones. perfect light pink color without washing me out or looking too over the top. love love love it!

on 2/15/2010 3:02:00 AM

This color was recommended to me by a MAC artist when I asked her what's a good color to pair with smokey eyes. This was my first real lipstick ever believe it or not, so what the artist said goes in my book. Used this on and off for awhile, recently put it on again and the color is horrible. I don't know how I pulled this off before but this isn't a good color on my ultra fair skin, it completely washes me out and makes me.

Popular Lipsticks