October 25, 2014 | 1858 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Poisonous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

One of my favourte lip colour of all time. I have quite pigmented lips, and quite a number of 'nude' lipsticks don't offer enuf coverage for me. On the other hand I don't want my lips to look dead either. This is the perfect nude pink, you can pair it up with dramatic smokey eyes or everyday makeup and it won't make you look OTT or washed out. Like in 2 weeks time I've used half of the product cuz I wore it everyday XD
texture-wise it's quite creamy n non-drying, you do need to top it up after a meal tho

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2010 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Nothing2Wear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color! It was a recent purchase after looking for a paler pink to wear day to day. I bought it with the gloss babysparks after the sales person at MAC said it was what Kim Kardashian wears. It's a safe color, a pretty pink that looks great with a more dramatic eye. Would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by leah1980

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So this is my first MAC lipstick and I am sold! I love how it looks under a gloss. I wear it with turkish delight and was a little scared seeing I am light skinned but its a beautiful pink nude finish! It lasts for quite some time. I find wearing Burts Bees gloss underneath helps with the smoothness of the l/s. I will for sure buy again, but I will also try other colours as well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 9:49:00 PM More reviews by tawnyinthepink

I wish I could love this color...but I can't! It doesn't look half-way to good on me (my skin-tone). This makes me very sad...but what can you do?!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 9:42:00 PM More reviews by AntFarm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This lipstick is so great for so many people, but it just doesn't work for me. It makes my lips look orange around the edges and chalky-pink in the middle. This is not as vibrant on me as on most people. My lips have almost no pigmentation, and on my fair NW15-20 skin, Angel washes me out. Sigh, I wish I could find the perfect pink lippie.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2010 11:03:00 AM More reviews by kimmybee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wanted to try this because I researched and found that it's supposed to be similar to the cremesheen color Creme Cup. It certainly is! It's better for me, though, because the cremesheen formula sinks into the lines in my lips and just doesn't look right. I like Angel much better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2010 10:47:00 AM More reviews by schminken

First, there is NO doubt that this lipstick is a pretty color that I wanted to love. It has a wonderful formulation and great quality and is over all a good product, hence the first 3 lippies. However, I have to be honest about the way it looks on me, a light NC 20/25 with kind of medium brown hair and medium brown eyes (not the dark black sultry kind). It's not the HG of lippes for everybody. Kim K has dusky skin and strong coloring and features. This soft, muted pink balances her out and softens her up and I can imagine anyone with really dramatic coloring like this (Im thinking "winters" l ike Penelope Cruz, Catherine Zeta Jones, COurtney Cox) would look beautiful in this. On me, the color just kind of blends into my skin. Even when I do a really dark dramatic eye, Iam sort of like, where are my lips? It doesn't make anything pop. I make it work by lining with dervish first and putting partial to pink on top, but on it's own...I'm not really rocking it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 8:37:00 PM More reviews by angel34

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just received this lipstick in the mail today and I LOVE it!!! It's the perfect pink for me. I have blonde hair and a medium complexion. I used a light pink gloss on top and it gives you the perfect pale pink pout. I will definitely be stocking up on this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by jadeylou15

I just got this the other day after going to the MAC counter for a pinky lipstick I could wear in the daytime. I was originally going to get Creme Cup but it was sold out so I thought I'd give Angel a try and I've worn it every day since!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2010 4:06:00 PM More reviews by daijy1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have NC40 skin and for some reason this lipstick just doesn't look that great on me, despite initially thinking that it would. The color alone is not wearable on its own, however when paired with a nude gloss, the color is more wearble since it is muted.

Another thing that really bothers me is the fact that this lipstick feels so unhydrating. Even when I pat the lipstick on (which is apparently the preferred method for lipsticks that can be chalky), it still seems to dry out my lips and emphasize the lines them.