April 20, 2014 | 1444 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by twigsonic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have the worst time with foundations! My skin is oily and the only ones I've ever found that work for me always end up discontinued (Shine Free, Great Wear, Air Wear, too many others to remember.)

What I like about this foundation is that it does cover flaws. It's a light enough shade (805 Ivory) It stays on for a long time even in high heat and humidity AND it has SPF 20 which is so important to me in a foundation because my skin is so oily any sunscreen at all will turn it into a grease-fest and so putting foundation (which almost always turns my face into a grease-fest) on top of sunscreen is impossible.

Sometimes when it's very humid out I don't apply setting powder, because it tends to evaporate my foundation into patches beneath it as the day goes on. I've found with the Outlast I don't need powder but if i decide to use it, a light layer works fine. Either way the makeup doesn't migrate.

I'd love to see this same makeup in a compact cream to powder or as a powder foundation with high SPF because most of my favourite discontinued foundations have been powder foundations and there are none currently out there that I like enough that have high SPF to want to wear as a stand alone for daily use.

UPDATE 3/10/14

I keep trying other foundations and this is for me still the best when worn alone. I'm noticing it covers under eye shadows when other thinner foundations just don't. I don't like using concealer so this is important for me when choosing a foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Gabsglam07

IF YOU HAVE ACNE PRONE SKIN I RECCOMEND READING BELOW!!
Ok so, after using this product, and LOVING it because it is SOO lightweight and Has FANTASTIC coverage, I started to breakout a little. It wasn't a big deal, so I kept covering it with my new fave foundation (hint hint: the one I'm talking about right now:)) then I just keep getting more... And more.. Acne... It's now probably the worst it's ever been but by the time I realized it was possibly from this product, I had already practically finished the product. This has AMAZING coverage, even more than many of my high end foundations from places like Clinique. I just stopped using it recently and I'm not getting my acne as fast because I'm not using the product (as much.. It's so much coverage I can't help myself!!! I know I need to stop!) it's still now an ongoing battle to get this acne gone!! So now I ended buying even MORE products!!! This doesn't break me out very much UNLESS I use it on a daily basis. I exfoliate my skin everyday and use moisturizer before makup application, but it still tends to worsen my acne/cause breakouts.
OVERALL:
If u tend to wear your fave foundation everyday, I wouldn't reccomend this product. I only use this once or twice a month now and that doesn't seem to break me out quite as much, otherwise, if your just looking for an easy LIGHTWEIGHT, COVERING foundation to hide blemishes I would def reccomend this product!! I am guilty of sometimes using this as a concealer, because I can just apply a dab or two with my hands and brush over some setting powder and I'm good to go for several hours! I find that this product doesn't break me out as much when I do that because I'm not spreading the bacteria from my other acne all over the clear parts of my face.
I rated this product three stars, the price is great, coverage and weight and applying it is great, but unfortunately it causes me many breakouts!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by asdfghjklrachel

In Australia they only sell this in like, 5 or 6 shades and my skin tone matches the darkest they have which is Golden Tan. This has a golden undertone which is perfect for me. This is a very matte foundation which I find perfect for summer. In winter, I mix this with my Maybelline Dream Mousse foundation in natural beige which has more of a pink undertone and more dewy so my skin wouldn't feel dry, it also gives me a perfect colour and look really natural. This has a medium to full coverage depends on how much you put on. Feels very lightweight on your skin and doesn't break out on me. Definitely going to repurchase and would recommend to anyone except for people with dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 10:15:00 AM More reviews by prettyLady11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have never been a fan of Cover Girl products (mainly because i dislike their mascara wands), however, I DID like this foundation because it conceals well and lasts long :) !!!
It is very reasonably priced- I got it for $9!
Also, the packaging makes it look more expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by 4everbeauty21

I love the coverage but i HATE how it oxadizes! In my opinion if you have yellow under tones this foundation isn't for you

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by mariab79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good foundation but thick. I apply then spritz with mac fix plus then I blend that in to give me a glowy finish. I don't know if I would buy again though its ok.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by ek1265

I have oily skin and moderate acne, pretty bad acne scars, and the worst dark under eye circles I've ever seen. This covers all of the imperfections without concealer (I hate using concealer). I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin. I used to use revlon colorstay for oily/combination skin and I like cover girl 3 in 1 soo much better! I noticed that it does oxidize on my skin so I had to switch to a lighter shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by sgalvin687

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

So far I'm really liking this product...I find that most foundations tend to make my skin appear shiney / oily after a while of wear however this one seems to maintain a matte powder-like finish

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by JosieGeller

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am on my second bottle which is pretty huge for me.

I first purchased it in March when I was far fairer...in Buff Beige. It sadly oxidized on me. That said, I adored the formula, kinda crazy as I stick to powder foundation (Palladio!!!) and high end liquids for my oily/sensitive skin (LORAC, MUFE). I didn't even like the famed and much beloved Colorstay Liquid (though I am in love with the whipped creamy formula in the jar!) Summer rolled around, I spent time in Santa Monica on the beach and needed a darker shade so I picked up the Buff Beige again and it's perfect.

This stuff comes in a nice glass bottle with a nifty pump, very sanitary. It smooths on fairly well, I just use my fingers...not a fan of using a foundation brush unless for cream foundations. It does require careful and thorough blending, especially around the eyes/nose/mouth as it can cake up. It leaves a nice natural/slightly matte finish and offers great coverage and yup, I can certainly forgo concealer with this. I love how it lasts all day and I SWEAT *a lot* due to health issues. It just needs touching up with a few swipes of powder (I use Revlon Colorstay in Fair).

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by marianagallardo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Am I the only one who think this foundation is overrated???

PROS:
-It have a pump AND you can lock it so it is travel friendly.

CONS:
-CAKEY, CAKEY, CAKEY
-I have combo skin... with this I look like I put butter all over my face!!!
-Apparently all the shades have a slight pinky tone so as most drugstore foundations, agggg, COME ON!!!
-It oxidizes like crazy!!!

Im very sad, I wanted to love it so much.