December 22, 2014 | 942 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by jangee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really liked it when I first put it on, it was light, felt good, and covered my imperfections. However, after a few hours, it turned that ugly orange color on my oily skin, yuk.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by ccarebear344

I liked the texture of this product with the beads. I am extremely fair with cool undertones so I thought it would be a good match. However, it oxidizes like crazy and at the end of the day I looked like an oompa loompa. I really wanted to like it for the price, and I may try it again in the summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by tiffanynnnunes

For the price of this product I thought it was pretty good. Nothing really fancy about it. I personally like it just for a primer, it makes my skin really soft and keeps the oil that normally piles up in my t-zone to a bare minimum. And of course, as everyone has been mentioning, there is no spf. So that's a big disappointment.....would I buy this product again? No, only because there are better products out there that are the same price or a few bucks extra. But I will continue to use it till the tube is empty.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

The shade matched perfectly, but it sank in lines under my eyes & on my forhead. It made my face look chalky and powdery and very dry. Its not at all moisturizing. No SPF. What kind of BB cream dosent have SPF? -_-

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by emmako

Another weak copy of the Korean BB creams. Bad coverage no skin benefits.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i probably wouldn't buy this again, because there are better products out there, but hey, i'd try anything once, including a cheap drugstore bb cream. for what it is and how MUCH it is, i think it's pretty darn good! i'm about an nw25/bb warm beige 3.5 and the "light" shade blended in seamlessly. it had cool undertones. it comes out a white-grey grainy liquid and when rubbed into the skin magically turns flesh-toned. it actually stays on most of the day and my oily skin doesn't get any greasier than usual. i needed 2 layers. obviously this product is more of a light foundation than a bb cream as it doesn't have any skin benefits... including no spf!!!! wth??? recommend to someone looking for a cheap light foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Zo78910

It was ok it really didn't do much it blended in too my skin perfectly I got medium it was orangish but didn't look like that on my skin ithink it wore off but I would try a different bb cream wasn't amazed

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Z67

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I just bought this today, and I had high hopes that it would really match my skin tone- fair/pale. I looked up many swatches and convinced myself that this will work with me, but after applying it I saw the same shade that always plagues us fair/pale skinned beauties; ORANGE. Why did it oxidize?! I wanted to love this so much and finally find a BB cream for me, but that's over. Since it's so soft and silky on my face, could I use this as a primer and then mask it with foundation or powder and try to even it out? Maybe, but I know for sure that I won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by lexylynn

I wear Lancome's Teint Miracle almost everyday, not because I have awful skin, but because I just enjoy makeup and I really do like wearing it. Recently though, I've run into a bit of an eczema problem on my face. I put my Lancome on and my MAC pro long wear concealer and it covers it pretty well, but both tend to show the dry patches in this one classroom at my school that has the absolute worst lighting possible lol. So I went to the drugstore right after that class to pick up a light "foundation"that had decent coverage and a new concealer meant for really dry skin (this weather has been my worst enemy as of late... bout 19 degrees in NY).

I walked out with this BB Cream. I saw like 4 or 5 shades there, and I picked up the second to lightest shade, the shade "Light" (I am NC15 in MAC foundations). I got it home and here's the deal:

Shade: Terrible for me. The reason I returned it. For the second to lightest shade, let me tell you, this turned out pretty dark and orange looking. It comes out white and is supposed to adjust to your skin color, but I don't really buy any of that. The pigment is obviously in those little beads, and just pops out when you break them by rubbing it on your skin.

Finish- Pretty matte to me and not bad coverage either. I would say light to medium. I was actually pretty impressed with the finish and coverage of it. Definitely more coverage than a TM offers, closer to a light foundation in my opinion.

Price- It cost me like 12 bucks. Not so bad. L'Oreal is, typically, one of the more expensive drugstore brands so I knew the price would be somewhere in that neighborhood.

Packaging- Comes in a squeeze tube, that or a pump is what I prefer so no complaints there.

Overall, I wouldn't buy it again because I don't think that "fair" would match me correctly and "light" obviously didn't. It wasn't really that great a product for me, personally, because even if I could find a proper shade, I prefer and natural or dewy finish and this didn't do that for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by TeenMakeupGoddess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

All in all, this is a good BB cream. It's texture is a little grainy, but that is because of the color pigments in it. I applied this and it almost immediatly evened out my skin tone into one color. Do not apply it with a brush though because the pigments that even out your skin tone will be on the brush, not your face. I really like using this as primer and moisturizer too. Just use your finger and use it sparingly. Just take heed that this will not cover up acne, redness, or really really dark circles.