October 20, 2014 | 2077 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by BayportMolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Was very excited to try this product but I wish I wouldn't have. It made me break out like I was in jr. high again. Also made my skin very dry and flakey. Do not buy this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Alinax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you have the dryest skin ever, just dont buy it. This literally worsens your dry patches. My forehead was a bit, not so much, dry & when I used the cream, I started getting dry flakes. Even worse if you already have dry flakes and you use it. And forget it covering up your blemishes, b. s. Real sh-t attempt L'Oreal.(:

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Trilbynyc

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to try this product based on what I'd read but it is not for me-- even though it claims to moisturize, it is not for mature skin, period.

My skin is very smooth, unlined, no sun damage at all, but I am not a kid and I need a more dewy look to give my face contour and alive-ness. This BB cream turns completely matte and flattened the contours of my face so it looked like a deathmask. It was very unflattering. It didn't feel good either. My face felt dirty. I will say it gave very good coverage for something seemed to be invisible when being applied.

I've been using Aveeno tinted moisurizer for a few years and was so happy to get this BB stuff off my face and get back into my comfortable, dewy-looking Aveeno!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Matiress

Best BB cream out there. It does come out white, but settles into your skin tone...I dont' know how they do that! Gives a nice semi-matte apperance, makes my skin glow and does not make me look like I am wearing make-up. My female friends compliment my skin whenever I am wearing it. Bobbi Brown BB cream does not even compare.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by mandycxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not terribly in love with this product, however for daily use it's not bad. My skin isn't perfect, but it's not horrible either. I get redness around my nose and cheeks, which gets covered sufficiently with this product. I still need to use a bit of concealer to cover acne scars though. Typically I use this as a day to day BB cream - for work/school or running errands, I don't use it for a night out. I find that the titanium dioxide in it causes me to look white washed in photos, but in natural light it evens out my skin well enough.
I do see what people mean when they complain that it's "grainy" or "rough" - definitely need a moisturizer under it. I have combination skin so I use MUFE HD finish powder over top to set it, otherwise I find the colour sometimes runs and looks patchy. Also, I'd suggest waiting a couple minutes after applying a layer of this because it takes time for the colour to set in.
I will keep buying this product though, at least until I can find another inexpensive BB cream/tinted moisturizer for every day use.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by amandatorres

This is okay. I was trying to find something to be more natural than my usual full coverage foundations and to let me skin breathe on weekends and off days. I have always been interested in trying BB creams, and I liked the packaging and all the good things this said it does. I used it twice, and it's okay. Nothing special. It's almost like tinted moisturizer. I have to make sure my face is very moisturized, or it settles in the cracks of any dry skin. I got it in light, and it has an orangey shade to it that does not look natural.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by funnyblossom

Lovely tinted moisturizer ( BB cream whatever people may want to call it). It is grainy, and applies as a white liquid that changes color and set demi-matte and powdery. It is sold in three shades in New Zealand, and I got the lightest. I was reluctant at first, but this is really good. I think the grains fill in lines, because I get an overall better complexion with it - coverage is light to medium and it lasts ok, but not till the end of a working day.Update Feb 2013: not so sure I still like it..it seems to darken through the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Babymutt01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite BB cream! Saw this in a video used and compared with Maybelline's BB cream. The reviewer liked L'Oreal's best. I was at Target buying the True Match and my eyes saw this product. I bought it along with the foundation and tried it out. It has coverage but not much because it is a BB cream, much like a tinted moisturizer, but it does more. I love this when I don't want much foundation on. The product comes in a tube and has a precision applicator. Comes out white with little specks which are the beauty beads (BB). That is not what BB means however. I recommend using your hands because once the beads are blended the color comes out and you need to blend the color out with your hands for the most natural finish. Has a soft finish that you can set with powder, but its not really needed. Overall I love the packaging and the product along with the quality. This stuff can oxidize if used in large amounts.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 2:46:00 PM More reviews by holdthemeo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Of all of the BB Creams I have tried, and it has only been a few, I do like this one best. It's light and feels nice on the skin. I did however use it up fairly quickly and the cost has deterred me from jumping right out and buying another tube especially with so many others popping up on the market, I have wanted to try out some others.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I thought this smelled like paint, and was about the same as paint in consistency. I put it on my face, had a tiny bit of stinging, which wasn't too bad and I could have overlooked. But it felt a bit heavy, and it looked orange. I bought the lightest shade. I took a Kleenex to try and wipe some off, so that it would feel better on my skin, and the Kleenex was very orange. I'm not really into orange skin.

It's a pass for me.