L'Oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup

3.5

Active Ingredient: Octinoxate (7%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride.

on 2/25/2013 8:36:00 PM

I love this foundation, it applies like silk and does give a glow. I also found a perfect color match N5 which I am hard to match. Like others have said, this foundation's quality is high end department store.

But too many cons for me personally - It doesn't have the coverage I need for acne scaring and it makes my normal skin shine in a few hours and I'm trying to avoid powder to let my skin breath and not be cakey.

I just went through a skin care and makeup "cleanse" as I have been dealing with sever cystic acne. I am on prescription medication but I started taking a closer look at what I was putting on my face and reading ingredients. There must be something in the ingredients causing irritating my skin as after using this for a few days I'm getting breakouts - so unfortunately this is not for me.

If you have good skin and are not at all oily, this is a beautiful foundation. Great price, packaging and color selection.

on 2/22/2013 12:36:00 PM

I really like this foundation. I love the pump and it comes in a wide range of colors and has spf. I have dry skin, so I moisturize with MAC's Studio Moisture Cream and prime with MAC's BB cream before I apply my foundation and this combo makes my skin look flawless. I would definitely buy this again!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I didn't really like this foundation too much. I liked that it was a light coverage that was buildable. I did not like the dryness. It accentuated the dryness on my nose. Also, one day out with my boyfriend, he made the comment that I had been reading Twilight too much... Its super glittery. Not a satiny or dewy finish but a glitter finish. I did not like this at all! I do prefer a pump but this one leaves a lot of product at the bottom that you can't get to. I ended up having to break the pump off to get the large amount of product left in the bottle. Not the foundation for me.

After watching all the yt videos one this foundation I finally got it a few months ago and I wanted to see how it really was for myself.. I have very dry skin esp in my Tzone and it can sometimes look splotchy or cakey.. I was super excited to try out this foundation because it was suppose to help people with dry skin look healthy and luminous which I think all of us dry people would enjoy! I've been testing out this foundation for a few months now but for some reason or another its not a foundation I can wear by its self I find myself mixing it with others to get the perfect coverage... If you have perfect skin and its dry,,, This is the foundation for you no doubt! I need something with more coverage.. People have said it was full coverage but honestly its not and I hate that... besides the whole coverage thing Id say its an ok foundation! You can choose what undertone you need which is really a nice thing when choosing foundation

on 2/20/2013 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am obsessed with this foundation. Not only did it give me a perfectly flawless, luminous look, but it doesn't make me break out! Their color selection is perfect for someone with redness but with yellow undertones. I have dry to normal skin, and this makeup goes on perfectly and stays on all day without powder. I use L'oreal's studio primer in green, to reduce my redness, then put this foundation on with a sponge, then set with E.L.F. Makeup setting spray (my skin is dry, I don't like powder). My makeup stays looking fresh and dewy all day long, and this foundation is the best I could hope for. The fact that it is $11 is a steal! It's like a lighter version of MUFE HD foundation.

on 2/16/2013 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this foundation, It really gives a luminous glow to the skin, I love the pump packaging too.

on 2/13/2013 10:21:00 AM

I really like this foundation. It stayed nice on my face for 12 he's. I like the glow it gave to me.

on 2/12/2013 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am so glad that I decided to try this foundation!! I LOVE this foundation. It reminds me of a MAC foundation that I fell in love with about 10 years ago. i don't think they make it anymore but it was the one that diffused shimmery particles over the skin and created a glow. This L'Oreal foundation reminds me so much of my old beloved MAC that I can't believe I picked this up at a drugstore!

Not to mention, I have such a difficult time trying to find a shade that matches my skin tone. I have very fair skin with peachy warm undertones which makes finding a foundation that doesn't make me look like death, a china doll, or an Umpalumpa is really tough. I was worried that the lightest shade would be too light but nope, W1-2 in Porcelain/Light Ivory blends in beautifully into my skin and makes me look glowy and healthy, not pasty.

I have worn this with and without a primer and I prefer it without a primer. I am in love and it lasts all day for me. This is a great product if you need to blend with other foundations for contouring and sets really well with a dusting of powder.

I hope L'Oreal keeps this product around, it's my new HG foundation! I also LOVE LOVE LOVE that it comes in a glass bottle with a silver pump. Hygienic, classy, and feels like a department store product for a drugstore price! $10 is way better than my usual $30 for a department store brand!

Update: May 21, 2013:
I ended up tossing this foundation out. It was not overly blendable and ended up making my very dry skin an oil slick. :(

on 2/9/2013 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

For reference I have neutral to warm skin tone (NW/NC 25ish), sensitive skin, broken capillaries on cheeks, combination skin (dry cheeks, slightly oily t-zone).

With the cold weather I was looking for a liquid foundation that would add some radiance. I went with N3 and it seemed to be a good match. The foundation blended easily and felt lightweight. It covered some of the redness but not completely

However within a few hours my face felt slick, especially the t-zone. It almost felt as though this foundation was disappearing off my face. I tried using a different moisturizer and dusted a light layer of powder over my entire face (instead of just the t-zone) and it made zero difference.

I would not repurchase.

on 2/4/2013 9:36:00 AM

Love this product for when it's dry and cold out!! Definitely my favorite foundation for the winter! It goes on flawlessly and is very buildable. I think it applies best using a beauty blender. It definitely gives a dewy finish so it's great for those with dry skin. I can't use this foundation during the summer because I get more oily, but it's a must for the winter! The packaging is fantastic. Love love love foundations with pumps! It also hasn't made me breakout which is fabulous. Only complaint is that I wish it came in a lighter cool color. I'm extremely fair skinned and the lightest shade is a tad too dark, but I just adjust with powder and carrying it down onto my neck.