NARS Exhibit A

4.6

on 5/13/2003 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have to agree with Minako. Blush should not be that difficult. To achieve a similar color, with not as much effort and concern about precision, I prefer Mac Frankly Scarlet. I just can't make Exhibit A work easily and naturally for me.

on 5/9/2003 12:46:00 PM

I got this in the mail and for fun I closed my eyes before opening the compact. I opened it, and then opened my eyes, and I literally SHRIEKED out loud at how bright it is! This is Mulder's famous Red Speedo in blush form, LOL. Now that it's on my face (the blush, not the Speedo), all I can say really is that I echo the raves written in previous reviews. I am very pale and blonde and this gives the warm, rosy and healthy matte look I was aiming for. Since you need to apply so very little, it does not look powdery at all, but rather as if you have naturally rosy cheeks.

on 5/8/2003 9:46:00 AM

will take this LLL asian (LM W. Ivory and BB sand) ages to finish this! Tricky to apply because if you use a heavier than feather-hand you will look clowny! The right touch made melook like a Botticelli painting

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Sorry girls, but Minako said it cleverly. Funny, how just simply what she said made me go out to the drugstore and pick the brighest, ugliest, strongest-color looking blush and try that. I picked up something by Revlon and applied that at home. The day before, I had actually gone to Sephora to check out various products raved under Productville, and Exhibit A was one of themNeedless to say, Minako was right. All you need to do is pick the strongest, intimidating blush you can find, and apply that in an intricate process- BAM.... Exhibit A! continued >>

on 3/15/2003 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

beautiful! love this blush! makes this asian MAC NC20 look alive! hehe. simply beautiful. another great blush by nars. I probably wouldn't buy again since it only takes a TINY TINY bit to get a beautiful flush.

on 3/13/2003 12:54:00 AM

This is my favourite blush!!! It last all day long. Looks completely natural on my NC25, MMM, w/ yellow undertone skin. I also love how you only have to use a tiny little bit of the blush to achieve the wonderful flushed look. I have to pile on O and Sin to make it show up on my skin. I will definately repurchase this when I run out...that is if I ever! Love it! continued >>

on 3/12/2003 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a beautiful and unique color. I'm a warm toned mmm and this gives me a nice warm flush when applied very lightly. I can't really describe this color on, it's not rosey, pinky or orange. I just get this surprisingly natural flush. I highly suggest you try this before you buy though. This looked horrible on my mother who has the same coloring as me. She literally looked like she was burning up :P But it did look great on a friend of mine who is a LLL. On her, the reddish/rose tones were more apparent and she looked gorgeous! This blush has smooth application and lasts very well. This is extremely pigmented so the smallest amount goes a long way, making this a better value than other NARS blushes I own. Don't be scared of this hot-red/orange blush, give it a try, you may be pleasantly surprised! $20 USD

on 3/5/2003 6:37:00 PM

I kept passing this by because it just looked so very scary.. How could this possibly work i thought. Finally tried it out. Wow!! amazing. I have pale skin with yellow undertones and this works for me.. As you've heard a light hand must be used but the effect is a beautiful flush of rose. Perfect.

on 2/25/2003 4:47:00 PM

I'm a MMM and no problem at all applying this- it's absolutely gorgeous. Not sure about the big deal on application. I just use a regular blush brush, and dab it on the product, then swipe it gently on a kleenex then apply to my face. I basically do this with any heavily pigmented blush regardless of whether it is Fisher Price orangey red or bright pink. The most unexpected aspect of this delightful blush is that it reads rosey on my skin. Go figure. I give it a 5 on price, because I really think NARS blushes are worth every penny ($20). I hate the matte black packaging that picks up every speck of m/u in my bag.

on 2/22/2003 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

A hugely dramatic color! I love it but as most other reviewers have said, it must be applied with a _very_ light hand or you'll look like a clown (or a monkey). FYI--I'm real fair but this color still looks good on me, provided it's dusted on real lightly.

Popular Blush Products