November 23, 2014 | 1512 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2003 3:48:00 PM More reviews by FoXyKiTten01

beautiful! love this blush! makes this asian MAC NC20 look alive! hehe. simply beautiful. another great blush by nars. I probably wouldn't buy again since it only takes a TINY TINY bit to get a beautiful flush.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2003 12:54:00 AM More reviews by LanaLang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my favourite blush!!! It last all day long. Looks completely natural on my NC25, MMM, w/ yellow undertone skin. I also love how you only have to use a tiny little bit of the blush to achieve the wonderful flushed look. I have to pile on O and Sin to make it show up on my skin. I will definately repurchase this when I run out...that is if I ever! Love it! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2003 10:30:00 PM More reviews by oneofmylies99

This is a beautiful and unique color. I'm a warm toned mmm and this gives me a nice warm flush when applied very lightly. I can't really describe this color on, it's not rosey, pinky or orange. I just get this surprisingly natural flush. I highly suggest you try this before you buy though. This looked horrible on my mother who has the same coloring as me. She literally looked like she was burning up :P But it did look great on a friend of mine who is a LLL. On her, the reddish/rose tones were more apparent and she looked gorgeous! This blush has smooth application and lasts very well. This is extremely pigmented so the smallest amount goes a long way, making this a better value than other NARS blushes I own. Don't be scared of this hot-red/orange blush, give it a try, you may be pleasantly surprised! $20 USD

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2003 6:37:00 PM More reviews by scarlet773

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I kept passing this by because it just looked so very scary.. How could this possibly work i thought. Finally tried it out. Wow!! amazing. I have pale skin with yellow undertones and this works for me.. As you've heard a light hand must be used but the effect is a beautiful flush of rose. Perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2003 4:47:00 PM More reviews by DeedeeL

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm a MMM and no problem at all applying this- it's absolutely gorgeous. Not sure about the big deal on application. I just use a regular blush brush, and dab it on the product, then swipe it gently on a kleenex then apply to my face. I basically do this with any heavily pigmented blush regardless of whether it is Fisher Price orangey red or bright pink. The most unexpected aspect of this delightful blush is that it reads rosey on my skin. Go figure. I give it a 5 on price, because I really think NARS blushes are worth every penny ($20). I hate the matte black packaging that picks up every speck of m/u in my bag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2003 4:46:00 PM More reviews by ncdecolover

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A hugely dramatic color! I love it but as most other reviewers have said, it must be applied with a _very_ light hand or you'll look like a clown (or a monkey). FYI--I'm real fair but this color still looks good on me, provided it's dusted on real lightly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2003 7:27:00 AM More reviews by chowrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a matte, red orange blush with very intense pigmentation. You need a very very very light hand with this. It is easy to over apply this so a very light touch on the blush with a blush brush (I suggest a skunk brush) will be enough. Since I use so little product, this will last me forever and turns out to be very inexpensive. I hate the rubber packaging though since I have to be very careful while storing NARS blushes since I have a couple (Orgasm and Desire) which became sticky, which got on everything else -- the rubber kinda melted I guess.

Overall, a very unique blush gives you that flush similar to the women of baroque paintings. Although very scary in the pan, it is a very wearble blush in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2003 6:50:00 PM More reviews by chriseldita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this product! My skin is quite fair and if I dab this on lightly and blend with my Cat Kabuki brush, it looks as though I just had a long workout. I've also never been so complimented on my "glow". This product also works very well on my sister who's very dark...the blush gives the illusion that she's sitting by a fire or staring at the sunset.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2003 11:02:00 PM More reviews by minako

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am sorry to be so harsh, but I am being honest. Blushes have to be purchased for EASY APPLICATION, not something that's insanely-condensed, and you have to have a 7-step method to apply for perfection.If you have the time and dedication to spend many steps in applying blush, you can achieve the same cult status that this Exhibit A blush has gotten.Just hit the drugstore and pick the ugliest, brightest, strongest blush color, and apply that 7-step method and you have Nars Exhibit A. I have very fair skin, and the makeup-artist at Sephora tried this on me. Yes, it did look like I was blushing, but so did a million other drugstore blushes. The "glow"-iest, "flush"-iest, prettiest blush of all has to be L'Oreal's Shine Delice Blush in Raspberry. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2003 2:36:00 PM More reviews by annas

I don't ever need to buy this product again (unless I lose it)because there is no way that I will ever run out. I just barely touch my brush to the blush, and there's enough color to warm up both cheeks. The color, on me (a GGG), comes out a pretty pinky color, which is surprising because it's so red/orange in the pan. When I first saw the blush, I immediately dismissed it...it looks like the Nars lipstick Jungle Red (which is horrible, btw) in blush form. But when the MA put the tiniest bit on my cheeks, I fell in love. This stuff is awesome. I love it.