October 26, 2014 | 1241 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Flaneuse64

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just Right! I only bought Dream Fresh because it was on sale at Target and I was running out of my other tinted moisturizer. Yes, it's sheer, and that's what I like about it: it gives me the coveted "natural look" while still evening out my skin, lightly moisturizing, and adding sunscreen. (I previously used Neutrogena, which had a nice illuminating effect, but the sunscreen in that one irritated my eyes). Hurrah for inexpensive products that work! I am about to buy it again because I'm almost out of it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by L8

Yuck! Made my face a greasy mess. After 2 hours, this product melted and smeared. Butter wouldn't have felt as oily as this--and I don't have oily skin to begin with. Not for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by theblondlife17

You know, I have a love/hate relationship with this BB Cream. I like it because it's so light and honestly, you don't even feel like you have anything on. So refreshing! On the downside though, people who get pimples once and a while (Such as myself) will have to apply a ton of concealer - This does not cover at ALL. If you have great skin and just need something extra? This will be perfect for you. But as for me, I wear it sometimes, but would never leave the house with just that on.

Pros:
-Light
-Refreshing
-Moisturizing

Cons:
-No Coverage

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by MiaMai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't believe this is rated only average!! This stuff is super amazing. It makes your complexion look totally even and all the same color and every time I have it on people tell me my face is glowing. It even takes the redness out of blemishes. I have horrible acne and it does not clog my pores at all. The only downside is that if you have dry skin it fills in all the flakes and parts that are peeling and looks terrible so make sure your skin is completely moisturized before you use it. Super great product, would definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by sillyme168

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is for me a very nice BB cream. It does not cover everything, but just enough, it covers lightly and it makes your skin look natural. In the beginning I was afraid that this BB cream will cause me some break-outs, because of my oily skin, but it didn't. My skin does get oily after a few hours, but that is my skin, it would happen anyway, with or without the BB cream.

The reason why I use this BB cream, is because there is no whitening in it and the color on my skin looks natural. I have tried Korean BB creams before, because I was told that those were the best BB creams. Unfortunately, it made my skin look greyish and sometimes I looked like a Geisha, especially on photos!

So I am pleased with Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream, it gives a natural skin tone and it contains SPF 30. But it would be nice if they have BB cream for the oily skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by seaswan

I have dry skin and this makes my skin feel and looks so greasy. I have to put a lot of powder over it to tone it down but then it feels heavy. If your combo or oily, don't just don't.
I thought I'de give a BB a try for warmer weather..also has preservatives that can be irritating.…total fail.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff isn't great and I've been wearing it on natural days to try to use it up. I use this alone without any other moisturizers and my skin is a grease slick in a couple hours....:X I use Rimmel Stay Matte powder with it too. It doesn't really have any coverage either. Don't bother with this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Jennywin

Not a big fan, my face broke out after using this product. Discontinued to use.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Lupeexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Personally I didn't really like this product. It doesn't do much, but If you like a really natural makeup than you can use this. I don't recommend it otherwise it honestly feels like you're putting nothing on.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by theeviemeister

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have such oily skin, I can't even put on the lightest moisturizer without greasing up. it was perfect for my dry skinned friend but not for me! it was weird, after a few hours of blotting it was fine, but I think ill stick to powders from now on. it was good that it didnt oxidize on my skin which usually happens but I wont be buying again :)