Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

I have the BB cream in light-medium. Overall this product doesn't do much for me, but it does give my skin a dewy look which I like and is easy to blend. If you're looking for good coverage, this is not worth your money.

I was so excited to try this after hearing nothing but great reviews from my friends. It was exactly what I needed, light weight coverage with SPF. However, after a few hours I was very shiny around my nose, cheeks, and forehead. Overall its great but I wouldn't recommend it if you have oily skin.

on 10/4/2013 7:44:00 PM

I've been tempted to try BB creams ever since I've been seeing all this marketing for it thes past few months. The Maybelline one seemed to offer the most benefits (moisturizing, SPF, protection, smoothing, enhancing, evens skin tone, among others), so it was hard to pass up.

I've worn it for a few days now and I do love that I don't have to separately put on my primer and foundation, which saves time. The fact that it's also a moisturizer and sunscreen made me feel less guilty about applying more on, since I usually try not to cake my face with foundation. I wished it was a bit thicker, but the cream did make my face look clear and even without a heavy made-up look. It'll most likely become a staple for me in the mornings.

on 10/3/2013 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I've been using this for about a year now and I love it! I give it 4/5 stars because it's not really a BB cream, it's more of a tinted moisturiser with SPF protection. I like to use it kind of like a base underneath my foundation when I wear full face makeup and on my lighter days, I just use it for protection from the sun and to make my blemishes less noticeable. It's a good buy if you're looking for a little something extra to add to your beauty collection.

on 9/30/2013 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This was my first time ever using a bb cream and I must say I really like this. It was very easy to apply and was very lightweight even though it gave a decent amount of coverage. My only problem with it would be that it did make my already very oily skin even oilier, which is why I will not be repurchasing this. Do not recommend for girls with super oily skin like mine, but if you have dry or normal skin, you may like the dewy finish.

on 9/30/2013 9:25:00 PM

I've been using it ever since it came out and hasn't disappointed me yet. I love how it looks on my skin and it gives just the right amount of coverage:)

on 9/28/2013 2:43:00 PM

I got this in a sample in the color light/medium and I am so happy I only got a sample size. when I first squeezed out the product I noticed that it was sort of a whipped formula so I thought it would cover nicely. as I started blending it in with my sigma f80 it evened out my skin tone well, but covered nothing. it looked like my skin had before the makeup but just a little lighter (it wasn't my skin tone) I think it looks natural on the face, but it oxidized like crazy. I looked orange after about an hour of applying. then I started rubbing my face just to see how it would do and it started coming off in little flakes, and I don't have dry skin my skin is oily. I was very disappointed because I had heard so many good things, I think this product is one of those where you either love it or you hate it.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

It's an okay product. I'm a Nw47 and I got this in deep sheer tint (well duh) . I don't know what BB creams are SUPPOSED to do, but I'm sure this is just really great as a tinted moisturizer to put underneath a finishing powder. I use this under my Sephora mattifying powder in deep or Mac studio fix powder in NW48. It's very shiny, easy to blend throughout the face, and works great as a base before a powder foundation or a finishing powder.

on 9/26/2013 3:03:00 AM

Nice packaging. Affordable. Little coverage. Smells chalkish.

on 9/25/2013 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Best BB cream I've tried so far. I have really dry skin then flakes in certain spots. I use a moisturizer under it for extra moisture. I don't think this would be a good BB for oily skinned people though because it is quite oily... which ends up working with my extremely dry skin.