July 22, 2014 | 1118 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - NARS - Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Dineenzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just got this yesterday also, I bought it in Alaska, and when i first opened the tube i thought it might be to dark for my skin. So i was pretty nervous, i tried it on this morning and i realized it actually matched my skin pretty well, especially since my neck and body are darker than my face. I would say i am more NC20 and would probably opt for the next lightest shade down next time, but for now this color blends in just fine! It is a great texture, creamy and liquid y. Blends beautifully, no sparkles, and i cannot believe that this has spf 30 cause it definitely does not feel like it at all! I would say one of the better TMs out there at this time, just make sure you check the colors out before you buy!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by CaramelBae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just got this yesterday and I am in love! I've tried a few tinted moisturizers from Mary Kay to Laura Mercier and I must say I am very pleased with this one. I picked it up at my local Nordstrom counter and tried the last few shades and two of them could have easily worked for me. The MA swatched it on my cheek and I fell for the shade Seychelles which is Med/Dark2. I am a Nc45 in Mac and this was the closest match for me. The shade range is pretty good I noticed more yellow in the shades than red so this will be great for WOC. There is 1.9 oz or 50ml of product in this and it comes in a squeeze tube bottle. It has SPF 30 sunscreen PA+++ and UVA/UVB protection. So I am very excited to use this during the summer! It feels very lightweight on my skin and gave a beautiful glow after application. It also has Vitamin C in it which is great for discoloration and dark spots on the skin. This is definitely good for sheer coverage but I used this with my sigma F80 brush just to add a bit more coverage to my skin and I noticed it covered up a majority of my acne scars. It left my skin feeling very moisturized and didn't leave that tacky feeling that you get from most tinted moisturizers from the sunscreen thats in it. It blends very well and is great for covering up redness. It has a lemon smell to it but the smell fades away after a while. I am excited to wear this out today and will be back with an update!!

21 out of 22 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No