October 23, 2014 | 1765 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by UDMAC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

interesting texture but no pigmentation, broke me out, and doesnt last. more of a novely item

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by NikkiBabieeXo

I love this blush. This is my first time trying a blush from the Dream collection. I saw an ad for the new Dream Bouncy Blush & I figured I would try it out. I don't normally buy or wear blush, since I prefer bronzer. But I figured just this once, I would try it out. I got the blush in 05 Fresh Pink. It's quite small & I paid $7.59. When I first dabbed at it with my finger, the blush actually does bounce! My only complaint is that you have to put on a lot if you want the color to show. I had to swirl my finger around so many times to see just a little pink color. Other than that, I adore this blush & I would go back & get more colors.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 2:34:00 AM More reviews by keanash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

First I'll start by stating I really like a sheer, delicate, and natural looking blush -- but this was not so sheer it didn't show up, at least for me. I think this product must vary a lot based on which shade you buy, because I noticed that other reviews who also purchased the "Candy Coral" shade, like I did, don't say that it's too sheer or has no color... but some with other colors do say so. I didn't swatch the other shades, but, I chose "NO" on repurchase because I suspect that the color payoff is not consistent throughout the product. I'm happy with this sweet, pretty coral peach shade. It's a very smooth and dolly look for me, goes nicely with my coloring, and is not glittery or shimmery. I prefer my blush to have less glitter, and so this shade is nicer than the Peach Satin mousse blush I have from the same brand. More natural.

Texture is very odd. It's a "gel powder" blush if I remember right. In any case, it's not feeling like a cream nor a powder nor a gel. It's a very in-between sort of dry gel feel. My complaint is that once on the face it does not, for me, spread so easily, but I otherwise found it easy to apply.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Dentaldamvag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

way too sheer, but that will guarantee that you finish it if you dont think it completely sucks as a blush. the ingredients are crap but the colors are nice.. too bad the color pay off isnt as good.
this is good for anyone who wants a natural sheer coverage look.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2012 6:55:00 AM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a total waste of money.
I am NC10 - white as a ghost complected. I got the color rose petal, which looks like a beautiful peachy pink in the pot.
I layered it on 3 times and it barely showed up. Had to layer it about 5 times to get some color.
I got a little 'glow' from it but within 2-3 hours it was gone from my skin. Tiny sparkles were left behind. I have dry skin and never have this problem with blushes. Even cream blushes stay all day on me.
Maybelline is so hit and miss, I never know what to expect.
I would not recommend these to anyone!

10 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 1:40:00 AM More reviews by springbreez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this blush!! After I saw it in one of Macbarbie07's videos I had to get it and it seemed like I was waiting forever but I finally found it today!! I have Hot tamale which is perfect for my NC30 Complexion! It gives me the perfect flush and to be honest, I am secretly obsessed with touching it!! Hot tamale is similar to Stila's Convertible Color in Petunia which I have been looking for a dupe for but I prefer this blush which is way cheaper too!! LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!!!

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It seemed like forever I was waiting for these to arrive at my local Walmart!! When i finally saw them on display (unexpectedly) I was ecstatic. I cheated and read the reviews before going down so i knew that the lighter colors would be pretty sheer. I got 2: Pink Plum and Hot Tamale (one light and one bright). Pink plum is a gorgeous cooler pink color. It's virtually undetectable on my skin... unless I pretty much pile it on. I could probably use this as a highlight color so it's not too bad. Hot Tamale was the complete opposite. It's EXTREMELY pigmented and quite daunting when I applied it to my cheeks (even with a light hand). I had to use a brush to buff/defuse the intense color. It's a bright red (kinda fuschia) color that i find doesn't go too well with my complexion (MAC NC 20-25) The texture of these blushes are like no other. They are kinda spongy/squishy feeling. Very soft, smooth and silky to apply. I am glad I bought these cuz i don't have anything like these blushes in my collection, but I won't repurchase. The color pay off for the lighter colors (which compliment my skin a lot more) are non existent, and the darker/brighter colors do not work well with my skin. Too bad... I was really hoping to love these blushes :(

***UPDATE*** Unlike most reviewers, I find that this applies better with a brush. It blends better and deposits great pigmentation!! Doesn't last super long on the skin tho. Maybe a few hours...that's it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Hawksgirl

I bought this in Orchid Hush and Pink Plum (it was buy one get one 50% off). I love the concept, however the blush was not what I expected. I love the Dream Mousse blushes, but these are not my favorite. I tried to apply it with my fingers and a brush. It is not pigmented at all. This is to be noted: the store I purchased this at had the Dream Mousse blushes on clearance, I hope it is not being discontinued!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

I bought this in the lilac color.. For the life of me I can not figure this product out. The color will not show up. Maybe a sheen of where I placed it? The formula is kind of cool. It truly is "bouncy". I can't get it to work for me. I've only tried it once and the pan looks like it was mauled by an animal. Oh well. You win some and lose some.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by LEGP1017

I really love this blush. I have really fair skin, so I got 05 fresh pink, and it looks great. It really is bouncy, and it goes on really well. I recommend it.