September 20, 2014 | 1813 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This shade is the creamiest shade of the line. It is still a bit drier than most paint pots. While it does not replace paint pots for me, it is a nice cheaper "cousin".

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Cidster

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As most people have said, love this product! It lasts forever on my oily eyelids. I especially love the way I can blend out the color from lash line to brow bone, throw on a little liner and mascara...and have a great look all day. For me it's very buildable so I can easily darken the corners all with the same shadow. I can't wait to get more colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by AndieHeartsMAC

This product is really excellent. I apply this with my finger over a shadow base (Nars) and the color lasts all day. No creasing, no fading. This lasts through my 12 hour work shifts with ease. I find the pigmentation to be good, and it does seem to build well.

I have oily lids, and no other cream shadow has ever not creased on my lids. I have since bought 3 more. I hope Maybelline will add more neutrals to their line up in the future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Teacakeanyone

I was so very surprised to find, after initial skepticism, that I LOVE this! I have very oily lids; after applying some UDP, this genuinely manages to last all day for me. Few things do, powder shadows included. I tried Tough as Taupe, but as others have mentioned it's not the same color on the skin as it looks in the pot. It's also very matte, which I find difficult to blend decently and defeats my goal of a fast eye look. Bad to the Bronze is phenomenal, though. I'm very pale and first thought this was too gold or warm. But its chameleon-like shimmer makes this change color depending on the angle viewed from. It's also delightful in that adding more makes it darker, so a touch more of this in my crease and outer V darkens the look. I also find, since it's a nice light-ish color, I can place this along my lower lids and I don't look zombie-like. Big fan actually! Huge fan for only around $6-7!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by loriann52

I first off want to say that these are the best eyeshadows I have ever used. I bought all ten of them. They do not crease or fade (very much). My eyelids always absorb eyeshadow within a couple of hours and/or crease like mad, and I have not had this problem with any of the colour tattoo shadows.
This is a great bronze colour. You can wear it sheer if you like, but you can easily build it up- it still will not crease.
Definitely would recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Color looks gorgeous in the pot but on my lids, it came out more to a browny taupey silverish color!! I was expecting more of a bronZy-brown shade. I use my sephora concealer brush to apply all over the lid. Nice color but I wouldn't repurchase

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2012 10:03:00 AM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think that these Maybelline cream gel eye shadows are worthy of purchase overall. I bought this one and the one in Bold Gold. I almost didn't purchase this (Bronze) one, because when I went to get it specifically and saw it, I noticed that it really didn't appear to be the bronze color that I was expecting in the pot. I decided to get it anyway and, once applied, it sure isn't bronze at all, it's more of a taupe. For that I am disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by lls4f

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best shade of the best drugstore cream eyeshadow available. The color is a beautiful shimmery cool bronze that dries to look just like a powder. It can provide a very nice wash of color on its own, or can be easily layered with other colors. My personal favorite is to use UDPP, then this, then put Urban Decay's Smog from the original Naked palette on top. Lovely color, great price, and sturdy packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by mua_freak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

very creamy, and blends well. i like that it dries to a powdery finish. not as dark as i though it would be, but its buildable. not amazing staying power, but its great for days when i dont have a lot of time for makeup. if you dont like shimmer, dont get this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

I think that this is the only one in the bunch that is wearable for me. TAT made me look bruised. I really like this cream shadow but it's not as nice as the MUFE aqua creams. These color tattoos don't become part of the skin like the aqua creams do. But for a drugstore cream shadow, this is amazing. And the color of this one is really pretty and looks great on blue eyes.