Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

4.4

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

on 3/4/2012 12:23:00 AM

Love this product soooooo much!!!! February kinda been my lazy eye shadow month, and if I want a bit of pop of colour this had been my go to eye shadow. On days I don't feel lazy I'll use it as a base all over the lid and add another colour or two on the crease, but sometimes when I'm in a rush or just simply don't feel like putting too much time on my make up this had been my go to colour. I have all 10 of them. But this one had definitely the one I've been reaching for the most. I definitely will be repurchasing this.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I totally love this eyeshadow.it is THE perfect shade for me. what i love thats it is a taupe and doesnt have that orangey undertone most "bronze" shadows have like MAC's woodwinked. I Do have to use a primer with this seeing i cant get away with using it alone but my beloved too faced shadow insurance is just the trick.the packaging is great for being drugstore since it is glass so it will be less likely to dry out.one other great thing is its one of those quick put on with a finger run out of the door things which is so great for someone who cant afford to take time with her makeup(me).

on 3/3/2012 6:48:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

The color was nice, a bit lighter than what i thought it would be though. The staying power was ok, it atleast lasted longer on my lids than MAC PPs. But as far as repurchase i don't think i will, it just didn't wow me i guess.

on 3/3/2012 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Beautiful frosted taupe. LASTS FOREVER. I put mine on top of the NYX Lid Primer. I've got the Teal and Green.
Going to buy them all!

on 2/28/2012 12:03:00 PM

Well, as usual, it creased on me pretty quickly, unless I put on the thinnest layer ever (and sometimes even then). I still have yet to find any sort of primer or eye base that doesn't cause creasing. (I tried it with primer, without, with eyeshadow over it, without).

The color also seems a little dark for me as a lid color, but then again I don't really like to wear dark eyeshadows in general very much.

It is kind of OK if I just throw on a very, very thin layer when I'm in a rush, but it feels kind of sticky and heavy on my eyelids like it's weighing them down.

I wanted so badly to love it, but I feel very "meh" about it. I'll keep using it and trying it in different ways because sometimes I dislike something at first and then get it to work, but at the moment I'm not into it.
I wish I didn't buy it...it

on 2/25/2012 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

In LOVE! This is the first color I have and it's amazing! I love the staying power! With the help of a primer this stuff doesn't crease! I use this with just eyeliner and mascara and I'm ready to go! I put this on my lid and in the crease. It automatically looks darker in the crease because of my double lid so there is no "packing on the color" that needs to be done. I am definitely buying the purple one next! Highly recommend!

on 2/24/2012 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! i can't wait to buy more colors the orange and purple are next on my list... this shadows goes on easy and stays all day... i use it as a base as well and the pay off is excellent..

on 2/22/2012 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This shade is the creamiest shade of the line. It is still a bit drier than most paint pots. While it does not replace paint pots for me, it is a nice cheaper "cousin".

on 2/21/2012 10:10:00 PM

As most people have said, love this product! It lasts forever on my oily eyelids. I especially love the way I can blend out the color from lash line to brow bone, throw on a little liner and mascara...and have a great look all day. For me it's very buildable so I can easily darken the corners all with the same shadow. I can't wait to get more colors.

This product is really excellent. I apply this with my finger over a shadow base (Nars) and the color lasts all day. No creasing, no fading. This lasts through my 12 hour work shifts with ease. I find the pigmentation to be good, and it does seem to build well.

I have oily lids, and no other cream shadow has ever not creased on my lids. I have since bought 3 more. I hope Maybelline will add more neutrals to their line up in the future.

Video Reviews & Tutorials