Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

4.1

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Polyamide-5, Galactoarabinan, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanediolo, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum (Acacia Senegal), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. +/-May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 1/16/2013 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara is as good or better than any high end, high priced mascara! I know, I currently was using my favorite Estée Lauder mascara, and after watching numerous videos calling this their HG mascara I just had to try. It will now be my go to mascara.

on 1/12/2013 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

After reading so many reviews about this mascara, I HAD TO GET IT. I went to 3 different Walgreens today and finally found it. It was definitely worth the scavenger hunt. I purchased 3 tubes. This mascara makes ur eyes look as if u have on false eyelashes. I normally use Dior, Benefit or Maybelline mascara, but one coat of this I was SHOCKED!! I purchased mine for 3.99 each.

on 1/12/2013 3:35:00 PM

Pro:
1) Inexpensive
2) No gloop
3) Nothing flakes into my eyes
4) Pretty good staying power
5) Does the job of making my lashes more noticeable (obvious plus)

Con:
Hard to find (only sold at walgreens... and even then is very difficult to find in walgreens)
Shelf life is a little bit shorter than all my other mascaras (but at the price who cares, right?)
Mascara pump is cheap and leaves excess mascara on top

on 1/11/2013 5:44:00 PM

Good and Cheap. Usually $2.99 at Walgreens. I have miserable lashes and this makes them look good without primer and Amazing with primer (Dior Maximizer). The only thing I don't like is that for some reason the top of the packaging gets crazy messy and gloppy. I usually use it about a month before I have to replace because it gets so messy. I can't figure this out but I keep going back.

on 1/10/2013 12:22:00 PM

This stuff is really amazing. I find most mascaras work the same on me (pretty crappy). I bought a high-end sampler kit from Sephora at christmas to try out a lot of new mascaras. They are all pretty 'meh'. But I just got this and this stuff is really unbelievable for the price! It's one of the few mascaras that has actually made my eyelashes look longer and curl in just a few swipes, I don't even really need 2 coats but when I do they look even more dramatic. Would defintely buy again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is an awesome mascara, you def get the dramatic lash with the length and volume, although it could take a little practice to get it right, I didn't have the issue with too much product. It was comparable to a much more expensive mascara I like! Highly recommended, you can't beat this price.

READ ON FOR A GREAT TIP!
This mascara is BLACK, and creates amazing length and volume. It holds a curl too. As other reviewers have said, this mascara doesn't have the lip near the opening of the bottle that wipes off the excess mascara. You're left with a TON of mascara on the wand, and though it creates a very dramatic effect, it's clumpy and messy, and you have to do a lot of lash combing to get a clean, separated look. Too much work for me, even given the great price of the product and the quality formula. Well, I HAVE GREAT NEWS! I have an old Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara wand that I use to apply this mascara. So not only do you get the benefits of this mascara, you also get the separated, lifted, clump free effect that the CG Clump Crusher wand gives! It gives you more control to fan out your lashes, and brush them in the direction you want them to go in. Plus, with the CG Clump Crushers wands size and shape, the opening of the container scrapes off the excess mascara. The combination of Jordana's formula plus CG's wand, gives the perfect dramatic effect, without the extra work of having to comb through the lashes to remove the excess, clumpy mascara. When using the Jordana wand to apply, you have to layer up the mascara while it's still wet, as once it's dry it's hard to layer because the mascara dries so stiffly. Another benefit of using the CG wand, it makes it easier to layer the mascara once it has dried. If you're unhappy with the wand and application of this mascara, try the Cover Girl Clump Crusher wand with it!

on 1/5/2013 12:33:00 AM

I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I haven't used a ton of HE mascaras so I don't know how they compare, but I would guess that this is probably in my top three DS mascaras. (The others being Lash Blast and Voluminous) It's frustrating because there is one thing wrong with each of these that keep them from being perfect on my lashes. For the Jordana mascara, my one complaint is that it will not hold a curl. Ugh. But I find it does a little better if I combine it with another mascara. My favorite combo right now is adding a coat of this right after one coat of voluminous - my lashes are so thick and long when I do this.

On its own, it is still a great little mascara.

on 1/3/2013 4:47:00 PM

This is probably the least expensive mascara I have purchased but one of the best! It is much better than the overpriced Tarte "Lights Camera lashes" or even any L'oreal mascaras. It was around $2-3 at Walgreens, what a steal! It really beautifies your lashes.. It's very black, defines the lashes, and adds volume.. I do layer with Cover Girl Lash Blast but own it's own it works well too!! Try it out, for only a couple dollars it's not much to lose!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this mascara. So much so, I have repurchased this multiple times. I rarely repurchase mascaras, however, there are only two that I repeat buy and the Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing is one of them. And trust me, I have tried scores of mascara brands and types and the quality on this one far outweighs the cost. Very, very, very black. Lengthens and volumizes nicely and does not clump. It does not transfer or move around on me. Like I said - I love it!