Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

4.1

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Polyamide-5, Galactoarabinan, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanediolo, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum (Acacia Senegal), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. +/-May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 2/12/2013 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

For a $3 or less mascara you really can't go wrong with this. Honestly, guys and gals this is by far my favorite mascara.I have tried a range of high and low end. I always see those darned commercials with the gorgeous lashes (only to find out they are wearing false lashes) and think I will find better if I run out and buy the product immediately. I think I am over it. Truly ladies, if you want super stunning lashes invest in some natural looking falsies and master applying them. Otherwise, this mascara will do.

First off, this mascara dries pretty quick. I apply two coats. if you try to add any more than that, it will clump and get messy. However, I don't think a third coat would add any more drama. Two is perfect.

Second, this seems to lengthen and volumize. my lashes have never looked longer or fuller.

Some of my other favorites are:telescopic carbon black, voluminous carbon black, rimmel lash accelerator. However the Jordana is my favorite. Even the others I mentioned are in the $6-$7 range. Jordana is under $3. Give it a try!

on 2/11/2013 2:17:00 PM

This really is a 'hidden' treasure of a great bargain of a fantastic thickening mascara. Just 3-4 strokes of this, and my lashes look great. Does not smudge, but removes easily. Go get you some!

on 2/11/2013 2:16:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Yeah, it's crazy how cheap and good this mascara is. It applies easily, it gives me super plush and long lashes, and it removes easily (but didn't smudge.) I do blot the tip on a paper towel since there is no edge to remove excess mascara on the wand, but I usually do that anyway, so not a bother for me. Try this stuff...it's $3.99 at MOST and I find the hype is true.

Best I've tried - including HE. Head to Wags and try it out. If you don't like you're out a whole $3.

on 2/11/2013 1:59:00 PM

I was on the hunt for a new mascara and came across the rave reviews for this. Of course, I had to go to Walgreens and get it as soon as I read how amazing it was. Seriously, cheapest stuff out there, and GREAT quality! My HG mascara is L'Oreals Extra Collagen Volume, but this is some competition for it! I tried it out first like a month or two ago, for some reason I didn't like it. I recently tried it again, and I am IN LOVE! I like huge lashes, I know some people go for a natural look, I go for the huge, falsies, dramatic look. This gives me that! I put two coats of this on first, then another coat of the Extra Collagen one, and OMG holy lashes! It makes my lashes thick, long, black, volumized, and simply AMAZING! Seriously recommend this!

on 2/10/2013 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm just going to add to the dozens of rave reviews and say that I love this and think it's the best mascara ever. Just as others have mentioned, it gives ridiculous volume and wonderful length. It's dirt cheap. I got it for less than 3 bucks at Walgreens. I get doll-like, multiple-compliments-a-day lashes for less than a drink at Starbucks. Awesome. The packaging is lovely and simple. The brush it great, big enough to do its job but small enough to get itty-bitty lashes. The formula is on the wet side, but not so wet to where it gets everywhere when you blink. I can only think of two cons, and they are easily avoided (at least for me). It can clump if you apply too much. I don't normally have an issue with this at all, but sometimes if I cake it on it can clump together. Again, highly avoidable. Secondly, it doesn't hold a curl the best. I avoid this by curling before and after I put it on, and BAM! issue solved. I do understand if you have lashes that are stubborn when it comes to curling this can be an issue though. Bottom line: Seriously, I don't see why anyone wouldn't try this at least once. If you like (or love!) it, then you just found a great, affordable mascara. If you don't like it, then hey, you only lost 3 bucks! I have and will buy this over and over and over. And over.

on 2/7/2013 3:02:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

If you like thick, clumpy mascara then this is perfect for you. Unfortunately it did not work for me. Even after wiping the wand off I ended up with too much on my lashes. I could not use this without combing through my lashes every time. Because the formula is so heavy my lashes wouldn't curl like the normally do.

on 1/28/2013 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Okay, I really liked the end result of this mascara. It made my lashes look thick and volumized. That's about where the good points end. The opening for the wand is too big so it leaves a TON of product on the brush, you have to wipe some off to make it useable. It's very wet and a lot ends up on your eyelid no matter how careful you are. A carefully placed tissue behind lashes during application will fix that, but still.
My big issue with it is most likely just me. I used it for about four days, and it was the only product I changed in my routine. Within a few days the skin around my lashline was incredibly sore. I immediately stopped using the mascara and the soreness went away after three more days, but the rest of my face broke out in a rash. Keep in mind I changed absolutely nothing with what I put on my face besides this mascara. Foundation, eye primer, skincare, everything was the same as it's always been. There's something in this mascara I had an allergic reaction to which I've never experienced before from a makeup product. If you're sensitive to cosmetics, I'd advise skipping this one. My face is still recovering after not using it for over a week. I just can't recommend something like this.

on 1/24/2013 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

what can I say, I'm in love with a $2.99 mascara. The volume is amazing, good length and no clumps...I repeat, no clumps....$2.99....better than Dior, Benefit, and every other mascara Sephora carries (yes, I've pretty much tried them all). Btwn this and "Full & Soft", I'll never spend more than $10 on mascara again. I totally suggest you try it, you literally have nothing to lose (you spend more on dental floss)

update 5/28/13: ummm, you get what you pay for with this mascara. It's great as a backup but it DOES clump and dry out (too much) so keep it just in case but I suggest you try CG Pro Super Thick

on 1/21/2013 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Sorry everyone, Im going to be the disenter here. IMO this is not black enough, too wet (flecks on my brow one) and doesn't do much for volume or length. My lashes were spidery, sparse and grey-ish. I really wanted to love this. For reference my HG was Max Factor Lash Lift and pretty much all the MF mascaras - very black (most imp), dramatic and buildable.