October 23, 2014 | 1828 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2006 12:18:00 AM More reviews by stephanie32082

I've been using this for 3-4 years in the morning only. I love how its a foam so its really light and perfect as my morning cleanser. Although I have tried other things, I always always come back to this. Yes, I know the pump eventually gets jammed but its a small minor detail I'm willing to overlook. So I'll delegate it HG status...for now.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2006 11:50:00 PM More reviews by mszon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I received this product from my sister to try it out. At first it was alright but after using it for a long time i noticed small dark bumps in my face....i think i'm alergic to salicylic acid but it didn't go to waste because my husband is currently using it and it work wonders for him. Definitely not for me!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2006 8:30:00 PM More reviews by princess_laila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hate this. I was so greasy and shiny all day after washing with this in the morning. I broke out a little bit as well. I always donate my rejected products to my boyfriend, and he didn't want this one either

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2006 12:20:00 AM More reviews by lwagner3701

I didn't really like this cleanser, I actually think it is clogging my pores and causing me to break out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2006 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Kathy11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I couldn't find my HG cleanser (Clean & Clear Makeup Removing Cleanser) so I grabbed this one and was very impressed! I had a couple of clogged pores that I had been spot treating for a month now with no luck and after just a few days of using Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming cleanser the little bumps are gone! My skin is very soft and clear now. I may have found a new HG!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2006 10:14:00 PM More reviews by naturalchicgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. it doesn't do anything really special for my skin but it keeps my skin looking good and i use it every day. i've stopped using it a couple of times in hopes of finding something better, but i always find myself coming back to this. it clears up the very few blemishes that i get , which is good because i dont get enough that i need an acne cleanser, but i do get one every once in a while. i think the salicylic acid helps. i think aveeno products are pretty good quality and im curious to try their other face products. definetly will repurchase (i already have several times).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2006 8:55:00 AM More reviews by HisFirst

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for several years now. I love that it's very gentle on my skin and I love the foam! It really cleans deep down without drying my skin out. It doesn't seem to stop working after a while like other cleansers I've used. Also, I haven't had the problem with the pump either with the last few bottles I've purchased. I think the Aveeno people have been listening!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2006 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Moocowam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a good every-day cleanser. I liked the foam and I also liked that it came with a cap (less leakage!) And it didn't make me break out, so that was fantastic. I'd buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2006 8:12:00 PM More reviews by WheatBread

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very nice. Cleared up my skin with no breakouts, irritation or dryness. My new favorite cleanser.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2006 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Demetria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While I really like the cleanser itself. The Pump bottle it comes in a huge PITA. You will be lucky if you have used more than 1/4 of the product before the pump fails and you have to pull it up before you can push it down again. This annoys me enough to remove two lippies, but like I said the product is very good for my combo skin. My kids like it, too, and I do keep repurchasing it anyway. The pump fails everytime. Doesn't anyone at Aveeno use this product? I don't understand why they wouldn't have corrected this by now. Maybe its because I keep repurchasing anyway. I guess I should stop.