Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Liquid Foundation

3.8

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG, PPG 10, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Talc, Silica Silylate, Sodium PCA, C12 15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Stearate, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates, C12 22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Bis PEG, PPG 14, 14 Dimethicone, Laureth 7, Lecithin, Tribehenin, Amodimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Sulfate, BHT, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geranoil, Alpha Isomethyl, Ionone, Citronellol, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) (Feburary 2015, glass bottle with red cap ingredients) - titanium dioxide, octinoxate, water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, cetylpeg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, talc, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium pca, silica silylate, C12 15 Alkyl ethylhexanoate, magnesium sulfate, zinc stearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, BisPEG/PPG-14/14 dimethicone, amodimethicone, laureth 7, lecithin, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, phenoxyethanol, trihydroxystearin, chlorphenesin, dimethiconol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, fragrance, pentylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, propylene carbonate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, glycerin, citric acid, fructose, sodium hydroxide, urea, laureth-4, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, butylphenyl methlyproprional, allantoin, maltose, sodium chloride, sodium lactate, sodium sulfate, trehalose, benzyl salicylate, linalool, geraniol, bht, citronellol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, glucose, sodium hyaluronate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, iron oxides

on 7/10/2012 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

200 soft beige. 25 hours? A claim it certainly does not live up to in my case. I do have oily skin, used with primer and set with powder. Decent coverage. A tad orange in tint. I hate the smell but it does fade with wear. I'll wear this if I'm running some quick errands for the day. Does not last on my skin. Plus side is that it does not break me out.

on 7/9/2012 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

A really inexpensive product that works great! Matches my yellow-toned skin quite well. Lasts all day, and proves excellent coverage for my acne prone, dry skin.

on 7/7/2012 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this foundation! I was looking for a more affordable productive than my usual Estee Lauder Double Wear light. What I really like about this is that its long wearing, has a smooth finish, and doesn't break me out. Wish it was in a pump but my second choice is always a tube style so I can deal with it! Also my skin is pretty sensitive and I've been using this for about 4 months with no issues.

on 7/7/2012 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I'm totally blown away by this foundation. This foundation has a medium to full coverage. Looks good on pictures- guys, if you're going to have your pictures taken, this is it! I love the idea of a long-wearing foundation. I wore this in Hong Kong (temperature 90 degrees; 76% relative humidity) and it lasted without retouch. I am not sure about their 25 hour claim, but it surely stayed on me until 12 midnight (before bed).

I am pleasantly surprised! I bought this due to the overall good rating, but wasn't expecting to care much for it. I figured it would be just average and I would probably only use it this one time. I was using a different foundation but needed a darker shade after my vacation and decided to give it a try. This stuff blends on super well and offers great coverage (medium coverage or could make more coverage depending how much you apply) and feels nice on. I HAVE to finish with powder though. If I only apply the foundation, it feels a little too dewy for my liking. Once I put on powder, I don't feel it at all and my face looks so smooth. Seems like a good amount of product in the tube too.

I have combination skin and am acne-prone, and this has been a good match for me. I would NOT say it lasts 25 hours, but it lasts considerably longer than my old foundation. Usually by the end of my workday, my foundation has started wearing off. I need a powder touch-up, but that's about it all day! Someone commented how well-rested I looked the other day too... and I definitely didn't get much sleep, so it must be the makeup. It doesn't cause any breakouts for me unless I don't wash it off at night. It is awesome for combination skin and I am sure goes well with normal.... and it definitely does better on oily sections than my usual makeup. My skin on my face doesn't get too dry after moisturizing, so I can't say how that goes.

Great price! I think I paid around $6. I highly recommend this product. Remember, just keep your receipt and if it ends up not working for you, just take it back. I don't really buy Rimmel products, but I would definitely repurchase this.

on 7/5/2012 6:44:00 PM

do not use if you suffer from break outs.

Does not last long, maybe half the day.

on 7/5/2012 3:03:00 PM

A bad buy for those of us cursed with dry skin! The foundation seems to cling to patches of dry skin - making them very obvious on the face and after a few hours of wearing this product you are left with orange patchy skin. Texture is VERY thick, probably the thickest foundation i've come across? Also leaves you with quite a sticky and heavy feel. Does have a nice scent however. Ok for the price it is, a cheap foundation but would not be buying it again.

on 7/5/2012 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

LOVE! I've been a Revlon Colorstay devotee for a while now because I do have really oily skin. But, I wanted to try something new and I only have one shade in Colorstay and it was a little dark at the moment. So, I picked this up due its claim to stay on for so long. Right now I'm NC20 and I got 103 and it's a perfect match. Goes on easily, but initially looks a tad powdery. Do not worry, in about 20 minutes the powdery look goes away and it just looks amazing. Staying powder is actually better than my Colorstay. I did not get oily by the noon hour and it looked absolutely fantastic by 5pm. I did not blot at all during the day. I really love this!!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I had to buy a new and cheaper foundation for the summer because my skin colour keeps changing from tanning, so I thought I would give this a try. It was 12$ (canadian) and I got it in 'true nude' to match my new tan, and it is PERFECT. The foundation has a sticky texture (you have to work fast, no dotting it everywhere and then blending for this bad boy) I have to work in sections and use a buffing brush. After a few minutes the foundation literally sinks into your skin (and not sit on the top like a lot of drugstore ones) and sets to a nice semi matte finish. I wore this out to a club where I sweated all night long, came home and this stuff was still on! I did try it one day without setting it with a powder and I got oily in about 6 hours, which is honestly not that bad for a hot summer day.

on 6/30/2012 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I bought No 100 Ivory (lightest shade) in the glass bottle with a pump. It was far too dark for my skin. Made even worse as it oxidizes to orange when it dries. It was very cakey, difficult to touch up because it cakes even more and it feels so thick on your skin as well! I also don't really see it's "25 hour" claim. I wore it around the house and 5 hours later my face was an orange, cakey, patchy mess.
It's good points are that it does provide good coverage (it really should considering how thick it feels when it's on, clog prone people take care!) and I do like the packaging :)