October 30, 2014 | 1511 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2012 12:01:00 PM More reviews by christialle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I loved this product initially, but unfortunately it caused some yucky cystic breakouts around my chin and mouth (I rarely break out). It also made me really oily in just a few hours, and I have relatively normal skin.

Going back to my safe old Revlon Colorstay foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by appletiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was a BB cream junkie. At one point of time I had 10 different BB creams of different brands as I believe in just slapping on one product onto my face instead of layering and layering (i.e. toner, moisturiser, serum, sunscreen, etc.) so much crap atop my skin.

I gave in to the hype and bought Skin79's pink label a few months back at a local drugstore. Actually I would consider myself quite thrifty.. I normally wouldn't bat an eyelid at such an expensive product (SGD35-ish) when I can get a high-street product at around the same price range. But the pump bottle is cute.. And it is pink... So......

Anyway I LOVE THIS BB CREAM!!!!!! It is now my HG bb cream and I have dumped out all other nonsense that is undeserving of my loyalty.

This bb cream is thick yet blends very well on my skin. I just use my fingers. No fuss. It leaves a dewy finish yet it does not look oily. The grey/white cast that is associated with bb creams? What grey/white cast? I haven't noticed any. I lightly dust over my finishing powder and I'm good to go.

It claims it is whitening/brightening.. Well that is true I guess? Since it has SPF34++? My face loves this shit. My skin looks like a baby's butt. My face has never been in a better condition. Flawwwwless.

Fyi I am NC35 just for reference. Also I have moderately oily skin.

Hope this helps.

12 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by kyiwii

Just received this product and had really high expectations for it! Were they met? They absolutely were!

As a reference, I am Asian with NC25 skin. I tan easily in the summer and have been looking for a product that has decent SPF in it and would help cover my blemishes.

My skin is acne-prone and gets oily during warm weather and very dry during cold weather.

I was a little nervous that the product would be too light for my skin, but it blended well! You can definitely smell the sunscreen in it, but I don't mind. It isn't as moisturizing as people say, so I would definitely recommend wearing moisturizer underneath. As for coverage, I'd say it's medium and any other spots that need more coverage you can apply more without looking cakey.

Overall, I'm excited to use this during the summer and hope that it will help fade any red marks like others have reported!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by franticaimee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Great product. Been using it for a week and it has already faded some red spots on my face and my breakouts are down. Nice medium coverage and my face doesn't get shiny or all oily during the day.

Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 9:56:00 AM More reviews by bohodo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have PALE, SUPER FAIR skin. I mean like NC15 pale. It is hard to find foundations let alone tinted moisturizers that aren't too dark for my face or that don't oxidize on my face and make me look like I tried to make my face tan -___- I don't mind having very fair skin (and it does not tan) but with light skin comes redness and an uneven skin tone. For the girls who complained that this made them look "ghostly," I don't feel sorry for you. Cosmetic companies cater to your skin color, so if you're very light like me or the opposite and are very dark, you're usually SOL when it comes to cosmetics. That being said, I LOVE this stuff. I have oily/combo skin and this doesn't make me oily and is great when I am running errands or am on call at night and need to get up quickly (no time for foundation in these instances) and be on my way to work. It's perfect for under makeup if you want to look flawless without that heavy feeling. It really does reduce my need for concealer. (For reference, I wear this under Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup.) I also love the SPF25 so I can use my normal moisturizer without worrying about the fact that it doesn't have SPF because I'll just be applying this later anyway. Not sure about the whitening effects, but maybe I haven't been using it long enough for that. Also this does not break me out. I will be repurchasing! Also make sure you buy it from a trusted seller-- there seem to be some scammers out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by batsandlashes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay, so I bought a sample pack from Skin 79 that contained 4 small tubes of BB cream, each a different formula.
This is the first one I have tested out of the four and I have to say, I am impressed.
The packaging is lovely, feminine and simple. One the packaging it tells you the brand, the name of the formula and what it does. Here it says; Whitening, UV protection SPF25 & Wrinkle Free. I'm assuming wrinkle free means anti aging?
Anyway. As for whitening, I am very pale as it is because I am Scottish and we see two days of sunlight a year, so it didn't really lighten my complexion but it DID practically match my colour. I always have an issue with name brands, I have tried loads, that claim they are 'Ivory' but they totally are not, just ask the orange ring around my hair line. This BB cream is more brown toned rather than peachy, which is great because I no longer have the orange colour of everyone else in my town!
The cream is quite thick, but I love that. I find thicker creams spread more evenly and feel less powdery, although they feel heavier on your face, but it only means better coverage for blemishes (which I have LOADS of due to end of course stress)!
I can't wait to make my way through the tubes so that I can decide which formula to commit to, but I have definitely found me go to...well I can't call it foundation..my go to coverage product! It's so good.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Sarrellie

I like the packaging of this product. It's really hygienic. And I like that it doesn't make me break out and that it has SPF 25. That's about it. I originally bought this because a lot of people with my same skin type raved about it. I really don't like the feel of this stuff when I put some in my hand (I apply it with my fingers because it looks horrible on me when applied any other way) it felt so greasy and nasty and thick. And when putting it on it's so slippery and it barely has any coverage. I don't want a lot of coverage in a foundation but I at least want something. And this stuff makes me a greasy mess within a few hours and accentuates every pore and wrinkle on my face. And I didn't think I had any wrinkles considering that I'm 21, don't smoke, moisturize. I thought that maybe I got a fake but I checked and I bought mine from a reputable ebay seller that everyone recommends (rubyrubyshop) and even watched a few youtube videos on how to tell if it's fake. Nope! Real! I just really don't like this stuff :(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by sufferingfromvertigo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Update: after using this BB cream consistently this shmmer, I'm going to have to bump my rating up to a five. Patting it on instead of rubbing is definitely the best way to apply IMO. The way it matches my pale, cool toned skin is unbelievable, and has really made my makeup routine much shorter.
I love this BB cream! I had read so many fantastic reviews of it online that I felt I had to give it a try. For starters, I love the packaging; it's a great pump that you can easily control and only get as much product as you want. To me, it does feel kind of heavy on my skin when I put it on, and appears oily at first, but when you give it time to oxidize and match your skin, it absorbs nicely and doesn't look or feel noticeable. It looks like my skin but better. The staying power is great, and I only need to blot a few times (1-3) during the day. While it is a bit hard to get a hold of, I ordered mine on Amazon and it arrived quickly. I'd much rather pay for shipping and wait to get it than buy one of the new BB creams that don't work as well. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2012 8:50:00 AM More reviews by sakinah1515

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

Good - suitable for my face when i had my allergic reaction tht i used to cover the redness,swollen ,bumpy face of mine. Eventhough i know im not supposed to wear makeup, but i need it otherwise people will look at me with disgust.Next, its a little bit grayish-cream which is perfect for me, it makes my skin whiter but still can be accepted(not pale). Plus, it has spf and anti-wrinkle(im not sure bout tht).
Bad- after i put it on, it tends to be a little oily on my skin, well i dont really like tht one, and i seem to need lots of powder to cover the shinyness.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by shgirl2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This one didn't work as well for me as the Gold Skin79 which is a little bit thicker. I actually found this one a bit thin and drying. The arbutin skin lightener in it concerns me a bit too, but I like the results of the gold one so much that I'm using it anyway.